Home

Something in the Making: Lam Matteo (PES 2009)

This is a discussion on Something in the Making: Lam Matteo (PES 2009) within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-27-2008, 01:51 AM   #25
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Something in the Making: Lam Matteo (PES 2009)

OWN GOAL BLOGGING
The Blog in Which I Couldn't Figure Out a Catchy Name For
Blog #11 -- Progress - 11
NOTICE: Video

Hello fellow blog readers, I have put together a compilation of all (most) of Lam Matteo goals for Willem II. I hope you enjoy it, please no remarks about my editing skills (or lack there of).

CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2008, 03:25 AM   #26
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Update:

Since the loss to Willem II, RSC Anderlecht have only lost 1 of their 6 games, including a draw to SC Herenveen. Lam Matteo scored his first goal for the club in the 2-2 draw. At the moment, with 5 games left to play, the team is in 3rd place with 58 pts behind Ajax (1st, 67 pts) and AEK Athens (2nd, 60 pts). Anderlecht cannot lose any of the 5 games in order to catch up with the Dutch giants. Their first of the five remaining games is against the 5th place side, PSV Eindhoven - which is the team that knocked Anderlecht out of the League Cup.

Latest results:

vs FC Volendam (A) - W 3-2
vs SC Herenveen (H) - D 2-2
vs Ado Den Haag (A) - W 2-1
vs FC Twente (A) - L 1-3
vs FC Utrecht (H) - W 3-0
vs Sparta Rotterdam (A) - W 3-0

Team leades:

Goals: Kanu, Boussoufa (16)
Assist: Stankevicius (5)

Top of the table: Ajax are leading the charge with a comfortable margin behind AEK Athens. Ajax have registered 19 wins, 10 draws and 4 losses, while Athens have won 18, drew 6 and 9 losses.

Bottom of the table: The bottom of the table holds three teams in NAC Breda (18th, 31 pts), Willem II (19th, 31 pts) and Ado Den Haag (20th, 30 pts).

Top Scorers: Center forward, Makaay, of Feyenoord leads the league with 30 goals. FC Twente's N'Kufo is closest next to him with 25. Ajax striker, Huntelaar and AZ's striker, Pelle are tied with 24 goals.

Top Assist
: Also from Feyenoord, midfielder Afellay leads the league with 10 assist, but FC Groningen's midfielder Levchenko is catching up with 9.

League Cup: The final is set to take place in Breda, between Ajax and SC Herenveen. Ajax beat PSV Eindhoven 5-4 in the semifinals, while SC Herenveen won over FC Groningen 8-4.

Old 11-27-2008, 03:51 AM   #27
Pro

erich20012001's Arena

OVR: 8

Matt you put soo much work into everything you do, it really is amazing. Keep it up.
Old 11-27-2008, 07:15 AM   #28
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by erich20012001
Matt you put soo much work into everything you do, it really is amazing. Keep it up.
There's a familiar face - how you been beast? Hope all is well buddy, check in more often and let me know when you start something up. I might be doing a CAP in my Texans report if you want reinstate the BEAST.
Old 11-27-2008, 07:29 AM   #29
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Update:

It will come down to the wire for 2nd place for RSC Anderlecht and AEK Athens. Currently Anderlecht hold the spot with 67 pts, but Athens are only 1 pt away with 66 pts. RSC Anderlecht's last game of the season is playing host to NEC Nijmegen.

Latest results:

vs PSV (A) - W 3-0
vs FC Groningen (H) - L 0-1
vs De Graafschap (H) - W 2-0
vs NAC Breda (A) - W 6-3

Team leaders:

Goals: Kanu, Boussoufa (16)
Assist: Boussoufa (7)

League Champions:
Ajax have won the Eredivisie for the 2010-2011 season. With one game remaining, the team is 7 points clear of closest competitor, RSC Anderlecht. Ajax were led by the brilliant goal scoring ability of none other than, Huntelaar. Huntelaar has scored 26 goals, while center midfielder, Gabri - leads the team in assists with 8.

Bottom of the table: If there was still a regulation system, the team that would surely be leaving the Eredivisie would be NAC Breda, with 31 points. The 2nd team on that list would be a toss up between Willem II and De Graafschap, who are currently deadlocked at 36 points. The big difference between the two is the amount of goals conceded though, Willem II has given up 78 - but De Graafschap has given up an astonishing 91.

Top Scorers: Feyenoord forward, Makaay, continue his streak - notching 3 more goals in 5 games, putting the total to 33.

Top Assist
: Affelay remains in first with 10 assists, but is now tied with three others, Levchenko (Groningen) and Pranjic (SC Heerenveen).

League Cup: Even though they have won the Eredivise outright - Ajax were unable to grab an equaliser in Breda as SC Heerenveen stole the Eredivise Cup away from the giants, 3-2.
Old 11-27-2008, 10:18 AM   #30
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OWN GOAL BLOGGING
Blog #12 -- Progress - 12
NOTICE: Status

Old 11-27-2008, 10:44 AM   #31
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OWN GOAL BLOGGING
Blog #13 -- Progress - 13
NOTICE: Status

TRANSFER NEWS HOURLY - Lam Matteo

One of the most surprising news of the year showcased Lam Matteo not being offered a contract renewal from club RSC Anderlecht. The American striker scored 4 goals in 10 games and was baffled by the club's actions: "I've been blindsided." Out of a job, the 25-year old begins listening to negotiations for what will be a long and grueling summer.
  • Negotiations - week 1 - Three clubs are on the list, all from the Dutch Eredivisie: De Graafschap 760P, AEK Athens 760P and NEC Nijmegen 790P. Matteo, while interested, says it is too early to decide and will keep all offers fresh in his mind.
  • Negotiations - week 2 - The same teams with slightly different offers in week 2 - not enough of a difference for Matteo consider either.
  • Negotiations - week 3 - Things do not seem to be changing as the same 3 teams are offering, this time De Graafschap lowering their amount to 720P and NEC Nijmegen to 720P as well - AEK Athens have upped their offer to 780P. Matteo is starting to consider AEK Athens - who were 3rd place finishers behind his now former team, RSC Anderlecht.
  • Negotiations - week 4 - The halfway mark (8 total weeks) sparked one more offer, totalling the teams to 4 - Sparta Rotterdam offering 760P.
  • Negotiations - week 5 - Things get interesting as NEC Nijmegen have bumped the offer to 820P, 220P more than Matteo is currently making. In addition to the salary benefits, Matteo would be reunited with Willem II teammate, Boutahar - not to mention Harry Kewell is starting to make a name for himself as a forward there.
  • Negotiations - week 6 - Negotiations took a bump for a low as each team lowered their offer - Matteo has been advised to act quick.
  • Negotiations - week 7 - Matteo has not hesitated. He has taken the offer from Hull City of the English Premiership. The EPL side came into late on the negotiations as De Graafschap removed their offer. Hull City have offered 790P for Matteo, and he hasa accepted.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2008, 07:35 PM   #32
Pro

erich20012001's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
There's a familiar face - how you been beast? Hope all is well buddy, check in more often and let me know when you start something up. I might be doing a CAP in my Texans report if you want reinstate the BEAST.
I just got NFL 2k5 for PS2, I've been thinking of either starting up a Dynasty with either that or NHL 09, but it wouldn't have anything on yours. And if you do CAP in your Texans thing, the Beast would be back, but he'd slim down a bit and be playing corner.

And now your in Hull City of the EPL, verrrrry nice.

Last edited by erich20012001; 11-27-2008 at 07:37 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »