Home

Grayson Championship Wrestling

This is a discussion on Grayson Championship Wrestling within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-28-2012, 11:33 PM   #1
MVP

HARLEE23's Arena

OVR: 13
Grayson Championship Wrestling

Fig: Welcome to your first episode of GCW Shocker, I am Tim Fig Carper broadcasting live with my partner John Anderson, glad your here John,
JA: Glad to be here fig,
Fig:Glad to hear that John, but it looks like we will be getting straight down to business here in Miami Florida as owner Jim Roberts is on his way to the ring....

Jim Roberts: Hello Miami! You all are witnessing history here tonight, you all are witnessing the first ever episode of GCW Shocker! I should introduce myself, I am Jim Roberts, you all can call me Big Money Roberts because the reason I created this was for the money, I don't care about what you all think, as long as you all spend your hard earned cash on my business, I think we will be fine. Lets get onto tonights show, we will decide the world heavyweight champion tonight in a format, in which all 12 members of the roster will be involved. There will be 6 one on one matches were the winner will advance to the 6 man over the top battle royal to determine who the first World Heavyweight Champion is, now lets get this show on the road!
*commercial break*

Fig: Welcome back to the first ever episode of GCW Shocker! Once again this is Fig Carper with my broadcast partner John Anderson live from Miami Florida, looks like our first match is about to start..

Danny Watkins: From Grayson Kentucky weighing in at 235 pounds at 6 foot 4 inches tall!, one half of the Royal Family, Wrestling Royalty, AJ KING!

Fig: I discovered the Royal Family if you all didn't know that, they have everything going for them in this business now except for one thing,

JA: Whats that one thing?

Fig: They're good, and they know it.

Fig: Coming to the ring is Mike Honcho he is 6 foot 1 and 225 pounds of ruthless agression, this should be a good match.

They start off locking up, with King getting the advantage. King whips Honcho into the ropes and Honcho is whipped back into a brick wall as King hits him with a clothsline. King picks him back up and hits him with a scoop slam as its clear that King has the upper hand in this one. King walks back as Honcho gets to his knees and elbows King nails him with a viscous knee to the head. King picks him up, whips him into the corner, and hits him with a rebound bulldog! King then picks him up, irish whips him into the ropes, and catches him with a samoan drop! King picks him up, uh oh, he puts him on his shoulders, flips him over and hits the Crowning Moment! goes for the pin, 1,2,3. and this ones over quick.

Danny Watkins: Here is your winner, AJ KING!

Fig: AJ King just won that match in a squash, he wants a mic...

King: Did you just see that? I am going to do that to every single member of the GCW Roster, and I will win the GCW World Heavyweight Championship, tonight. See nobody on this roster is as good as me and my good friend Harlee James, we will dominate the GCW, which leads me to somebody. PJ Money, you have been doubting the family, nobody doubts the family. You will be receiving a reality check tonight, you think that because you have won 10 world titles that your better than us, well you have never faced The Royal Family, and we are better than any other wrestler this world can put infront of us. We are better than you fans, you all don't deserve to see us, we are royalty, no amount of money should be enough for you to even breathe the same air as us, so don't cheer us, we don't need you all to win. Remember, Diamonds are forever, and so is the royal family.

*Commercial Break*

Fig: Do you see what I meant by he's good and he knows it?

JA: I have no clue what your talking about, I love him!

Fig: How could you love a man that.... nevermind, lets get to the next match. Here comes Chief Wolf Heart, on his way down to the ring and oh my god!! Steel Jaw just hit Chief Wolf Heart in the head with a 2x4 on from behind before their match!

Steel Jaw hits the Chief a few more times with the 2x4, he throws him back into the ring, the ref checks on the chief and he rings the bell signaling the match to start, Steel Jaw immediatley takes the chief to the corner, and sets him up for the Pepsi Plunge, he hit it! Its over, 1, 2, 3. Was their any doubt about it?He grabs a mic.
Steel Jaw: That is only the beggining of my rath, as I take my frustrations out on those who think its cool to drink, smoke, and do drugs.

*Commercial Break*

Danny Watkins: Making his way to the ring from Cleveland Ohio, The Cleveland Dream, Caleb Campbell!

Fig: This guy seems to get a good pop from the crowd,

JA: I don't see why, he's probably a crack dealer on the streets from cleveland.

Danny Watkins: And his opponent, standing at 6 foot 6 290 pounds, The Hungry Wolf Chuck Grand!

Fig: Hopefully this will be a good matchup. Unlike last match..

JA: Last match was amazing Fig, I have no idea why you are so biased..

The match started off with Grand connecting with a shoulder block, he runs and launches himself off the rope for more speed but is met with a firemans carry from Caleb, who immediatley works him on the ground, getting some mma knees to the side on the ground wearing down the body of Grand. Grand eventually works his way back up whipping Campbell into the ropes and hits him with the brogue kick! goes for the pin, 1, 2, kickout by Caleb, but it was close. Grand argues with the referee, sees Campbell getting up and immediatley puts him in the torture rack, Campbell is screaming in aggony but will not tap, he is fading, and fading, as the refferee lifts his arm up once, he drops it, a second time, dropped, but on the 3rd time he starts to get fired up as the crowd is cheering him on, he fights his way outta it and is greeting grand with a series of shoulder blocks, Grand goes for a clothsline, but Campbell dodges and hits him with a German Suplex, they both are slow to get back up but Campbell hits him with a belly to belly suplex, with Grand getting back up immediatley only to be greeted with a swinging kneck breaker. Then he gets him into position and hits him with a reverse DDT, and is stalking him, getting the crowd fired up! Grand gets up after about 15 seconds, turns around and is hit with The Sixth City Bomb! He goes for the pin, 1, 2, 3, and thats all she wrote! Campbell poses in the ring for the fans as we go to commercial
*commercial break*
Fig: Welcome back to GCW Shocker episode one, so far we have half of our main event locked in, AJ King, Steel Jaw, and now Caleb Campbell. Next up will be Mr.Amazing Harlee James taking on Mykal Benjamin.

JA: More royalty?!

Danny Watkins: Making his way to the ring from Grayson Kentucky, weighing in at 6 foot 3 215 pounds,one half of the Royal Family, Mr.Amazing, HARLEE JAMES!

Weighing in at 199 pounds standing a staggering 5 foot 8 inches tall, MYKAL BENJAMIN!

Fig: Benjamin has ring experience, he is from the indy scene so I bet this will be a tough one for Harlee James.

JA: He's royalty, nothings to tough for him.

James starts things off strong with a big clothsline that about knocks Mykal out of his socks, as soon as he hits the ground James starts working on that arm, putting him in numerous armbar variations. Benjamin works his way back up, whips James into the ropes goes for a clothsline, James ducks and Benjamin turns around only to be greeted with a Pele Kick, James picks him back up, whips Benjamin into the ropes, and hits him with the AA Spinebuster! Picks him back up, sets him up for it, and hits him with the Royal Finale! goes for the cover,,1,2,3 and the fat lady sings.
Fig: That wasn't as close as I expected.

JA: Don't doubt the family!

*Camera cuts backstage as we see PJ Money getting ready for his match*

*Commercial Break*

Fig: and here comes arguably the most decorative wrestler in Grayson Championship Wrestling, PJ MONEY!

Fig: Here comes the only Olympic wrestler in GCW today, Ace James!

The match starts out with them locking up, and Ace James hits a double legged takedown, and works into a body scissors, he keeps it locked on until PJ Money powers his way up with James on his back, who attempts to lock in the rear naked choke, but instead is lifted on PJ's shoulders, and his hit with the bankrupt! 1,2,3, and this one is over early!

Fig: Wow, thats one effective move.

*PJ Money takes mic*

PJ: AJ KING! I AM COMING FOR YOU TONIGHT! I AM GOING TO BE THE GCW CHAMPION, AND YOU CAN BANK ON THAT!

*throws mic down as we cut to Commercial break*

Fig: Well its time for our last qualifying match before the Battle Royal, do you think its a disadvantage for the winner right before the battle royal?

JA: I think it possibly is, but he could get in a zone and stay there, so we'll see whats going to happen.

Fig: This man is massive! its not even funny how big he is, we'll see if he can back that up here, as we wait for his opponent, spanish sensation El Elegido..... is he gonna come out here.
it appears on the titantron that El Elegido had been layed out, and it zooms out to see Steel Jaw pointing at him with that 2x4. as we cut to commercial break.
*commercial break*

Fig: Ok it has been announced that due to El Elegido not being able to compete, Devestator was announced the winner, was this a tactic used by Steel Jaw to recruit Devestator?

JA: Its possible, we'll see what happens as we kick this main event off right here as we have everyone in the ring.

The refferee holds the GCW Championship and holds it up to signal a title match, while thats happening Big Money Roberts comes to ringside to watch this live. The bell rings and AJ King and PJ Money immediatley go after eachother, neither getting the advantage of the other. Steel Jaw greets Devestator, hinting at a team, Devestator goes along with it until he nails Steel Jaw with a big right hand and gets him in the corner just hammering on him, while Harlee James sneaks behind Caleb Campbell, hits him with a low blow, and throws him over the top rope. He walks over to help AJ King fight off PJ Money when PJ Money turns around and him and PJ begin going at it. While that was happening Devestator left Steel Jaw in the corner, ran to clothsline AJ King over the top rope, but AJ King smartly drops down pulling down the ropes eliminating Devestator who looks extremley pissed off. AJ King taunts him as Steel Jaw creeps over there and attempts to throw AJ King over from behind until Harlee James clothslines him over the top rope, allowing PJ Money to throw James over, while AJ King throws PJ Money over the top rope and is your winner.
Danny Watkins: Here is your winner, and new, GCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, AJ KING!
*He is handed the title by Big Money Roberts and celebrates then poses infront of the camera to end the show*
NCAAF- Ohio State
NCAAB- UK
Wrestling Fan

The Ace- Coaching Career of Jordan James
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »