Home

Los Che | Valencia Club de Futbol

This is a discussion on Los Che | Valencia Club de Futbol within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2016, 01:30 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 1
Los Che | Valencia Club de Futbol

Game: FIFA 17
System: Xbox One
Difficulty: Legendary
Board Difficulty: Strict
Sliders: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Last edited by BlackCaesar; 09-30-2016 at 01:35 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2016, 01:31 PM   #2
Pro

Re: Los Che | Valencia Club de Futbol

HOUSE RULES

Scouting
Players must come mostly from countries where you would expect a La Liga team to recruit players from. First and foremost, Hispanophone countries or players from such countries will be given preference. Secondly, players from the Portuguese speaking world. After those two priorities, preference will be given to players from southern Europe, France and Africa. Obviously, there have been instances of northern and eastern Europeans joining Liga sides, but I’m not going to have a squad that’s half English players.

Players must be A) scouted through the GTN or B) performing in a league and/or competition that would realistically garner attention. For example, a Spanish 17-year-old in the MLS would not garner attention and therefore unless I had a scout in the U.S., I cannot sign that player. If said Spanish 17-year-old was the top scorer in the Europa League regardless of what club he is playing for, I can sign that player as media attention would be heaped on that player.

Youth academy scouting must follow the same rules as the above rule about where players should come from. Most of the club’s youth academy should be and will be Spanish and/or Spanish-speaking with a secondary preference given to French-speaking and/or Portuguese-speaking countries.

As to which youth academy players are selected, any Spanish player with a 90+ MAXIMUM potential (i.e. 69-93) in their first month of being scouted must be signed. If their potential drops, I can’t release them from the club until they are 17 and/or demand to be signed to the first team. If there is a demand to be signed to the first team and their potential high at the time is 83+, they must be signed to the first team.

Players from the preference countries must be scouted a minimum of 3 months and their MINIMUM potential has to be 80+ before I can sign them to my youth academy. Players from other countries (i.e. the U.S., England, Germany, Croatia, etc.) must be scouted a minimum of 5 months and their MINIMUM potential has to be 85+ before I can them to my youth academy. This is to A) simulate that a club would only want the best of the best from another country out of their normal scouting sphere and B) increase the chance of players being poached as I have to wait on them longer.

Contracts
A wage structure must be maintained at all times.

Players will be put into the tiered squad roles as follows: 4 crucial first team players, 9 important first team players, 15 squad rotation players, unlimited number of any player below squad rotation.

Every player in a tier must make the same amount per week. Each tier down must make 35 percent less than the tier above. For example, if crucial first team players make 150,000 a week, important first team players must make 115,000 a week and so on.

The numbers are hard caps. If I bring in a crucial first team player, a crucial first team player has to leave or take a pay cut. If a crucial first team player accepts a pay cut, an important first team player must leave or take a pay cut and so on.

If a player demands a raise to the next tier up and there is no room for them, they must be sold in the next possible window. No exceptions.

The wage structure will be enacted after the first season to allow for the players initially on the roster to be fit into it.

Transfers In
At no point will I use sites like sofifa, FUTWiz, etc.

As stated above in the scouting portion, players who are bought must fit into the categories above. No exceptions.

During player negotiations, players who are 22 and under and who are scouted as “high potential” players and not expected to be in the club’s regular rotation, must have 20% added to their transfer value. For example, if player X is 10 million, I must offer the club 12 million. Counter offers of a higher value can be negotiated in any manner I see fit as long as the 20% increase is maintained.

Players who are 22 and under and who are scouted as “high potential” players and who are expected to be part of the club’s regular rotation, must have 40% added to their transfer value. Players who are expected to be a part of the regular first team must have 100% added to their transfer value. The transfer market is outrageous these days. I shouldn’t be signing 18-year-old world beating first team regulars for 10 million.

I can only sign one player per season on a free contract in January. However, the player must either be A) under the average overall of the players at that position or B) a crucial first team player.
I can sign players for bargains in the final season of their contract. This extends to players under 22, but the percentage increase must be accounted for.

Any player signed must fit into the wage structure of the club. If a player breaks the wage structure, it must be adjusted to match (i.e. players getting raises to match new high). However, the player quotas cannot be changed and as such, sales must be made to balance.

Transfers Out
Wage structure rules apply.

I can only force crucial and important first team players to stay by pricing them out of a move.

I can haggle with squad rotation players’ prices, but I cannot price them out of a move.

If a bid comes in above 50 percent of a player under squad rotation’s value, I must sell them. No exceptions.

Player Exchanges
Player exchange transfers will be kept to a minimum.

If a young player is transferred as part of a player exchange and I would like to bring them back, I can at 150% of their value.

Financial Fair Play
Every effort will be made to not exceed 30 million in debt at the end of the transfer window. If 30 million is exceed, sales must be made to balance by the end of the following year’s window (i.e. if in violation in Summer 2017 then by Summer 2018, the debt must be cleared).

Prize money, shirt sales, etc. can be used to balance debt.

This list is a living document and may be added to.

Last edited by BlackCaesar; 09-30-2016 at 01:33 PM.
Old 09-30-2016, 01:31 PM   #3
Pro

HISTORY

The Club
Full name: Valencia Club de Fútbol, SAD
Nicknames: Los Che, Els Taronges (The Oranges), Valencianistes, Los Murciélagos (The Bats)
Founded: 18 March 1919; 97 years ago
Owner: Peter Lim
President: Chan Lay Hoon
Manager: Marcelo Gallardo

Valencia Club de Fútbol (Spanish: [baˈlenθja ˈkluβ ðe ˈfuðβol], Valencian: València Club de Futbol [vaˈlensia ˈklub de fubˈbɔl]; also known as Valencia CF, Valencia or Los Che) are a Spanish football club based in Valencia. They play in La Liga and are one of the most successful and biggest clubs in Spanish football and European football. Valencia have won six La Liga titles, seven Copa del Rey trophies, two Fairs Cups (which was the predecessor to the UEFA Cup), one UEFA Cup, one UEFA Cup Winners' Cup and two UEFA Super Cup's. They also reached two UEFA Champions League finals in a row, losing to La Liga rivals Real Madrid in 2000 and German club Bayern Munich on penalties after a 1–1 draw in 2001. Valencia were also members of the G-14 group of leading European football clubs. In total, Valencia have reached seven major European finals, winning four of them.

Valencia were founded in 1919 and have played their home games at the 55,000-seater Mestalla since 1923. They were due to move into the new 75,000-seater Nou Mestalla in the north-west of the city in 2013, but the final move date has been postponed while the stadium is still being built. Valencia have a fierce rivalry with fellow Valencian club Villarreal CF, with whom they contest the Derby de la Comunitat. The rivalry is further fueled by the fact that they are the two most successful clubs in the region. They also have a long-standing rivalry with Levante UD, also located in the city of Valencia, and with two other clubs in the Valencian region, Hércules CF and CD Castellón.

Valencia is the third-most supported football club in Spain, behind heavyweights Real Madrid and Barcelona. It is also one of the biggest clubs in the world in terms of number of associates (registered paying supporters), with more than 50,000 season ticket holders and another 20,000+ season ticket holders on the waiting list, who can be accommodated in the new 75,000-seater stadium.

Over the years, the club has achieved a global reputation for their prolific youth academy, or "cantera." Products of their academy include world-class talents such as Raúl Albiol, Andrés Palop, Miguel Ángel Angulo, David Albelda, Gaizka Mendieta and David Silva. Current stars of the game to have graduated in recent years include Isco, Jordi Alba, Juan Bernat, and Paco Alcácer.

The Ground
Name: Estadio de Mestalla / Estadi de Mestalla
Tenant: Valencia (1923-present)
Capacity: 55,000
Opened: 20 May 1923
Renovated: 1955, 1990, 2015-16

The Estadio Mestalla was inaugurated with a friendly match on 20 May 1923 between Valencia CF and Levante UD The new stadium had a capacity of 17,000 spectators, which was increased to 25,000 four years later. During the Civil War the Mestalla was used as a concentration camp and storage warehouse. It would only keep its structure, since the rest was an empty plot of land with no terraces and a grandstand damaged during the war.

During the 1950s the Mestalla was renovated, resulting in a stadium with a seating capacity of 45,500 spectators. It was severely damaged by the flood of October 1957 when the Turia River broke its banks. The stadium soon returned to operational use with some more improvements, such as the addition of artificial lighting, and was inaugurated during the 1959 Fallas festivities.

In 1969 the stadium's name was changed to Estadio Luis Casanova, to honour club president Luis Casanova Giner. The change lasted for a quarter of a century when Casanova admitted that he was completely overwhelmed by such an honour and requested in 1994 that the stadium's name be returned to Mestalla.

1972 saw the inauguration of the club's head office, located in the back of the numbered terraces. It consisted of an office designed in the avant-garde style with a trophy hall, which held the flag the club was founded on. The summer of 1973 ushered in another change at Mestalla, the introduction of goal seats, which meant the elimination of fourteen rows of standing room terraces.

The Silverware
Domestic
La Liga (6): 1941-42, 1943-44, 1946-47, 1970-71, 2001-02, 2003-04
Segunda Division (2): 1930-31, 1986-87
Copa del Rey (7): 1941, 1948-49, 1954, 1966-67, 1978-79, 1998-99, 2007-08
Supercopa de Espana (1): 1999
Copa Eva Duarte (1): 1949

European
UEFA Cup Winners' Cup (1): 1979-80
UEFA Cup/Europa League (1): 2003-04
Fairs Cup (2): 1961-62, 1962-63
UEFA Super Cup (2): 1980, 2004
UEFA Intertoto Cup (1): 1998

**Straight from Wikipedia, cuh**

Last edited by BlackCaesar; 01-14-2017 at 04:12 PM.
Old 09-30-2016, 01:32 PM   #4
Pro

SEASON RECAPS

Season One - 2016-2017
League: La Liga (Spain)
Final Position: 5th
Final Record: 38 games played | 19W-8D-11L | 56GF-46GA-10GD | 65 points earned
Qualification: UEFA Europa League, Group Stage
Domestic Cup: Quarterfinals, lost to Sevilla
Season Record: 44 games played | 24W-8D-12L | 62GF-49GA-13GD
Team Goal Leader: ST Raul Jimenez, 16 goals
Team Assist Leader: LW Nani, 8 assists
Team Clean Sheet Leader: GK Diego Alves, 15 clean sheets
Team Worst Discipline: CB Ezequiel Garay, 4 yellow cards

Transfer History
Purchased:
CM Miguel Almiron
Former Club: Lanus (Argentina)
Fee Paid: €13.5 million

CB Ivan Marcano
Former Club: Porto (Portugal)
Fee Paid: €7 million

CDM Andres Cubas
Former Club: Boca Juniors (Argentina)
Fee Paid: €7 million

ST Raul Jimenez
Former Club: Benfica (Portugal)
Fee Paid: €20 million

CAM Marlos
Former Club: Shaktar Donetsk (Ukraine)
Fee Paid: €14 million

Sold:
GK Mathew Ryan
New Club: Everton (England)
Fee Received: €30 million

CB Aderllan Santos
New Club: LOSC Lille (France)
Fee Received: €10 million

Season Two - 2017-2018
League:
Final Position:
Final Record:
Qualification:
Domestic Cup:
Season Record:
Team Goal Leader:
Team Assist Leader:
Team Clean Sheet Leader:
Team Worst Discipline:

Transfer History
Academy Graduates:

Purchased:

Sold:

Last edited by BlackCaesar; 01-15-2017 at 03:17 AM.
Old 09-30-2016, 01:33 PM   #5
Pro

record book
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2016, 01:37 PM   #6
Pro

Old 09-30-2016, 01:39 PM   #7
Pro