Home

wiscowilz's WW2K17 real-istic Universe: The New Era Begins

This is a discussion on wiscowilz's WW2K17 real-istic Universe: The New Era Begins within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-25-2016, 10:22 PM   #41
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: wiscowilz's WW2K17 real-istic Universe: The New Era Begins

Good news. I was able to start a separate game and sim through Payback and start with RAW and actually got through the show with the booked matches. Yes there were a bunch of extra ones added even after starting the show but I was able to actually record the show.

I am still having some troubles with getting my roster split done but I will be able to get going again soon. Trying to figure out a few more tag teams to bring in. I would like 8 per show (4 face/4 heel).

Also looking at my main/mid, mid/low, and women's rosters right now.

Should have a show and first part of draft up by Thursday night.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2016, 12:52 PM   #42
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

WWE Draft/NXT News
from wwe.com
Quote:
We have news regarding the upcoming WWE Draft on RAW and Smackdown this week. We have been given authority to announce that there will be several draftees from the NXT Roster. These draftees will take place on the Smackdown portion of the draft.

Within these draftees there are some exceptions. The current champions are off limits as they will continue to defend those titles for the foreseeable future leading into the next Takeover event. On NXT this week we will be announcing the contenders for the titles and those participants will also be off limits for the time being.

The date of the next NXT Takeover event will be announced on NXT this week as well.

Those champions are: Samoa Joe, American Alpha, and Asuka.

WWLeague Season 3

Last edited by wiscowilz; 10-28-2016 at 12:55 PM.
Old 10-28-2016, 01:47 PM   #43
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

RAW and the first part of the draft WILL be up sometime tonight.

I want all of May week 1 up this weekend so the draft is done and some debuts can happen. I have some big plans. Looking for one more big tag team for a storyline I want to run on one of the shows.

There will be some new tag teams forming as well which I think some people will really like.

WWLeague Season 3
Old 10-29-2016, 12:13 AM   #44
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

A little delay until the morning on RAW everyone. I'm still having troubles splitting my roster and figurign out when to draft everyone as well as when to bring in surprise free agents and TNA guys.

WWLeague Season 3
Old 10-29-2016, 03:47 PM   #45
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

June 2016 Week 1

Quote:

The show begins and Stephanie McMahon makes her way to the stage to a bunch of boos.

Steph:” Welcome to the flagship show of the WWE. Welcome to MY show. Welcome to Monday Night RAW. Last night we had an amazing PPV at Payback, but tonight we begin the New Era in World Wrestling Entertainment.”

Just then she is interrupted as Shane McMahon makes his way to the stage area to a huge round of applause.

Shane: “That’s right Steph, tonight we do begin a new era in WWE. Tonight, we begin the Smackdown Era because tonight we begin the draft that will bring the best talent in the world to Smackdown and Smackdown becomes the flagship program of WWE.”

Steph:” Yeah, that’ll be the day. But anyway, let’s get on with the show and the draft.”

Shane:” Fine, let’s get things going.”

Steph: “Before the draft begins we need to announce our GMs.”

Shane: “That’s fine with me. You may go first my dear sister.”

Steph: “I plan on it and without further ado I am proud to announce one of the greatest superstars in the history of WWE. A man who has a mind for this business and a man who I trust completely. That man is none other than the man known to the world as Edge, Adam Copeland.”

Edge makes his way to the stage to a huge chorus of cheers. Edge shakes hands with Shane and then makes his way over to Steph and the RAW podium.

Edge: “Thank you Stephanie. I am very excited to be here and to get things going.”

Shane: “Well Steph, that is a good choice and my choice and another superstar whose career was ended way too soon by injuries. I’m proud to announce that the new Smackdown GM is Daniel Bryan.”

Bryan makes his way out to the stage to a huge Yes chant from the audience. Bryan shakes Edge and Steph’s hands before moving towards Shane and the Smackdown podium.

Bryan: “I would be lying if I said that this was a place that I thought I would be standing a year ago. But I guess if you can’t be in the ring it’s the next best thing.”

Steph: “Okay, now that the introductions are out of the way let’s get on with the draft.”

Edge: “Steph and I have gone back and forth many times about this pick but after the recent announcement regarding the World Titles we came to an understanding. Even though the World Championship will be defended on both shows we feel that it is the best move to make sure that the World Champion’s home be on RAW so the first pick of the draft is our World Champion, Roman Reigns.”

Reigns makes his way to the stage and the crowd boos him.

Shane: “Good pick, but I think we have a better one for you. Daniel, would you like to announce our first pick.”

Bryan: “The first pick of the draft for Smackdown is the man who will become the World Champion tonight, “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles.”

Styles comes to the stage to a huge round of cheers.
Steph: “Good pick, but our next pick will blow the roof off this place. Starting next week, The ‘Beast Incarnate’ himself will be calling RAW his home.”

Shane: “Our next pick is a group that made a shocking debut last night, The Balor Club.”

Edge: “Very interesting pick, we will be back after our first match to continue the draft.”

The Usos make their way out to the ring and await their opponents, The Vaudevillains.

The Usos (Jimmy/Jay) v. The Vaudevillains (Aiden English/Simon Gotch)

- The match began as Jimmy and Aiden started off. The two men battled back and forth with Jimmy hit a superkick for a 2 count. English battled back and got Jimmy down before tagging in Gotch who hit a big elbow drop followed by several stops on Jimmy. Gotch had Jimmy down and did a series of pushups on him. Jimmy got up and tagged in Jay but Gotch caught him in a headlock and a bodslam followed by a leglock on his head. The two teams battled back and forth for several minutes. English tagged in and got in control whipping Jay into the corner. Gotch got back in and hit a big suplex on him followed by a cocky pin attempt. Gotch hit a rolling senton with Jimmy on his shoulders. Jimmy fought back and sent Gotch out of the ring and followed him out for an attack. Back in the ring Jay tagged in and went for a Superfly Splash but Gotch moved out fo the way and delivered a headlock suplex and tagged in English. English had Jay down and delivered a jumping double leg drop from the top rope and continued to beat Jay down on the mat. Jay reversed an Irish Whip into the corner and then delivered a diving headbutt from the middle rope. He tagged in Jimmy, then delivered a superkick followed by a splash by Jimmy for the win.

Spoiler

We come back from commercial and we see Edge and Daniel Bryan standing at their podiums.

Edge: “We are back for the next round of picks and our first pick of this round of picks are none other than the World Tag Team Champions, The New Day.”

The announcers note that RAW now has two of the World Champions based in their rosters.

Bryan: “Well, that was certainly unexpected but our next pick is a team that was just in action, the former World Tag Team Champions, The Usos.”

Edge: “Good pick, but our next pick is ready to take the next step in his career and that man is Bray Wyatt

The crowd is in shock at this announcement.

Bryan: “Nice pick, but no family huh, must be pretty confident. On Smackdown we are also going to be looking at the future of the business and giving guys a chance so our next pick is Cesaro.”

The crowd goes wild for that announcement

Women’s World #1 Contender’s Match for Smackdown
Natalya v. Sasha Banks v. Paige v. Becky Lynch v. Naomi v. Emma

- Order of Elimination
- Natalya by Naomi
- Naomi by Paige
- Emma by Sasha Banks
- Becky Lynch by Paige
- Paige by Sasha Banks

Spoiler

After the match our GMs make their way back to the stage, this time once again with Shane and Steph.

Steph: “That was an amazing match ladies but we are going to make sure that RAW is the HOME of World Champions, which is why our next pick is the Women’s World Champion, Charlotte.”

The commentators note that RAW is now the home of ALL of the current World Champions.

Shane: “That is a good pick but you won’t be throwing us with it. We are sticking to our plan and our next pick is none other than Dolph Ziggler.

Edge: “If you don’t mind Steph, as GM I would like to make this next pick. *Steph nods* The next superstar making their way to RAW is Kevin Owens.”

Shane: “Good pick, but our next pick is bringing some gold to Smackdown”

Steph: “Finally.”

Shane: “As I was saying, the next pick is being made as an executive decision, is our IC Champion, The Miz and Maryse.”

Steph: “Yeah, that’ll work out well with him and your GM. Nice pick Shane.”

Edge: “Well that’s the end of this round, let’s get back to some action.”

Zack Ryder v. Baron Corbin

- Baron Corbin attacked Ryder on the way to the ring and tossed him in the ring. He got in the ring, whipped him against the ropes and delivered the End of Days on him for the win in short order.

Spoiler

We come back from break and we see only Bryan and Edge on stage.

Edge: “I’m not sure about Shane, but I know that Steph is currently working on some deals with some superstars so I will be making this next round of picks without her.”

Bryan: “Isn’t this how it should be anyway. But Shane is also working on some deals for some big-name superstars as well.”

Edge: “Sounds like we could have some interesting picks coming up then. I will get this round rolling with a legendary tag team as The Dudley Boys will be making RAW their home.”

Bryan: “Nice tag division you have going on, but my next pick will be bringing some international flavor to Smackdown and that is the Celtic Warrior Sheamus.”

Edge: “Nice power right there. Getting quickly to the next pick RAW welcomes the woman who won the contender’s match earlier tonight, Sasha Banks.”

Bryan: “Well, wasn’t expecting that one, I think I’m going to have to start building our women’s division and we will begin with a 2-time former Divas Champion, Paige. And that concludes this round of picks.”

Rusev made his way to the ring and challenged Kalisto for the US Championship. Kalisto made his way to the ring and accepted the match. Rusev assaulted him before a ref could get out there.

United States Championship Match
Kalisto © v. Rusev

- The refs checked on Kalisto and he said start the match. As soon as the bell rang Rusev quickly attacked Rusev delivering a jumping sidekick to him and then tossed him outside the ring and rammed him into the stairs back first. Back in the ring Rusev locked in the Accolade and made Kalisto tap.

Spoiler

We head to commercial and when we get back Steph, Edge, Shane, and Bryan are back on stage to continue the draft.

Edge: “Steph and I were in the back discussing this pick and it was obvious who it should be and that is our new US Champion, Rusev with Lana.”

Bryan: “Very nice pick. With our next pick we are going to continue to build our Women’s division with a woman who is definitely part of the future of the Women’s division, Becky Lynch.”

Edge: “Very nice pick, but our next man is a man that must be sitting back a little surprised he is still on the board. An old friend of mine, ‘The Viper’ Randy Orton.”

Bryan: “Well, our next pick is another man who has been sitting back patiently waiting and is a real team player, John Cena.”

Edge: “And that concludes round 5. We will be back later for the final picks of the night.”

Sami Zayn/Dean Ambrose v. Kevin Owens/Chris Jericho

- Jericho and Zayn started the match and Zayn quickly took Jericho down. And worked over his arm. Zayn continued to control the match early and delivered an elbow and boot to his back. Jericho got up and got control with an uppercut. Zayn went for an exploder suplex but Jericho blocked it into a suplex of his own and stomped on Zayn and went for a slingshot senton but Zayn moved. Zayn took Jericho down and hit a float over necksnap and got a 2 count. Zayn whipped Jericho into the corner and then hit a sideslam. Zayn tagged in Ambrose who delivered a big boot to a seated Jericho. Ambrose whipped Jericho into the corner and followed with a running elbow and a bulldog. Jericho fought back with an armdrag. Followed by several boots. Ambrose took Jericho down with an armdrag of his own then set Jericho up in the ropes and delivered a dropkick for a 2 count. Jericho went for an eniguiri but Ambrose missed. Ambrose went to the top rope and delivered a diving elbow for a 2 count. As Jericho got up Ambrose delivered Dirty Deeds 2 for the win.

Spoiler

We come back from commercial break with Steph, Edge, Shane, and Bryan standing on the stage.

Edge: “We are going to make this next pick quick. After the impressive showing just now the next pick for RAW is Dean Ambrose.”

Bryan: “Very good pick, but our next pick is just as big. It’s a man that I just talked to backstage and a man who is looking for a fresh start. This man is none other than Cody Rhodes.”

Out comes Rhodes without his Stardust facepaint on to a huge cheer from the audience.

Steph: “Well, that certainly is a bit of s surprise, but what I am about to say will surprise you as well. Our next pick is not in the house yet so I will allow my brother Shane to make back to back picks and we will wait until after the main event to make our pick.”

Edge: “Steph, I have our next pick ready, what are you talking about?”

Steph: “Don’t worry about a thing, we are going to make the biggest splash of the night.”

Shane: “Well, it would seem as if someone is not on the same page over there. As for our final pick of the night we are bringing back one of the greatest women wrestlers in history and she will be making her home on Smackdown, Gail Kim.”

The crowd is in shock and Stephanie and Edge are also a bit in shock.

MAIN EVENT
World Championship Match
AJ Styles v. Roman Reigns ©

- Reigns and Styles locked up and Reigns took Styles down and delivered several boots. Back to their feet Styles took Reigns down and dropped several elbows on him and a big boot and then worked on his arm. Styles continued to work over Reigns. Styles went for a springboard moonsault but the ref was a little too close and he accidently got kicked. Reigns got up and whipped Styles into the corner and then delivered a running clothesline followed by a suplex. Styles battled back and delivered a couple of kicks but Reigns was able to hit a back drop turned into a rock bottom type move. Reigns had Styles down and delivered a boot to the stomach. Styles got up and used an arm wrench with a shoulder block to take down Reigns. Reigns fought back and delivered an over the head belly to belly but Styles got up quickly after it and got in control again. Styles whipped Reigns into the corner and delivered a big superplex for a 2 count. Styles delivered a package piledriver for another 2 count, but al of a sudden Gallows and Anderson showed up from the crowd and stood around ringside. This distraction allowed Reigns to get up and deliver a Superman Punch followed by a Spear.

Spoiler

POST MATCH:
Spoiler

Quick Results
Spoiler
Quote:
WWE Extreme Rules (RAW Exclusive)

World Heavyweight Championship
Roman Reigns © v. Seth Rollins
CURRENT ROSTERS
Spoiler

WWLeague Season 3

Last edited by wiscowilz; 10-29-2016 at 11:33 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2016, 10:03 PM   #46
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

might have missed it in the write up but when did Seth Rollins get drafted? I see him in the final wrap up in the end but didn't see his name get picked. Again, could have missed it.
Old 10-29-2016, 10:33 PM   #47
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by franch1se
might have missed it in the write up but when did Seth Rollins get drafted? I see him in the final wrap up in the end but didn't see his name get picked. Again, could have missed it.
In the second spoiler after the Main Event. Steph came out and said he was the final pick of the night since it was a surprise return from injury.

WWLeague Season 3
Old 10-29-2016, 11:02 PM   #48
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
In the second spoiler after the Main Event. Steph came out and said he was the final pick of the night since it was a surprise return from injury.
Got it, i was thrown off guard because after the selection of Ambrose there was a line about all 3 shield members being on RAW.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »