Home

wiscowilz's WW2K17 real-istic Universe: The New Era Begins

This is a discussion on wiscowilz's WW2K17 real-istic Universe: The New Era Begins within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-05-2016, 11:23 PM   #65
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: wiscowilz's WW2K17 real-istic Universe: The New Era Begins

May 2016 Week 1

Quote:
The show begins and out comes SD commissioner Shane McMahon.

Shane: “Welcome to Smackdown Live, the NEW A show in WWE and the show that will be the best show going forward. And welcome to the Smackdown Live GM, Daniel Bryan.”

Bryan: “Thanks Shane and like Shane said, welcome to the NEW A show. Smackdown Live is going to be a place of opportunity and that opportunity will begin next week when we begin tournaments to crown our brand champions.”

All of a sudden Stephanie McMahon’s music hits and out walks the RAW commissioner, Stephanie McMahon.

Stephanie: “Are you two almost done with your BS ego stroking, because everyone knows RAW has always been and will continue to be the A show and your land of opportunity is what is going to take you down, because while you give opportunity to the never will bes while RAW has the top talent that will continue to carry this company. It’s just a damn shame that John Cena got stuck on your show with no competition. But without further ado, the man introduced Monday the GM of RAW, Edge.”

Edge: “Thank you Steph and I believe that tonight RAW will continue to take the step to remaining the A show.”

Shane: “Well, we shall see what happens. Now since we are on Smackdown tonight, Smackdown will pick first in each round, but I do have to address the ending of RAW, because we weren’t aware that Rollins was ready to return to the ring, so it would seem like someone might have been holding out a little information on us.

Stephanie: “You wouldn’t be accusing us of cheating now would you Shane, because I’m sure that information just got lost in the mail or something.”

Shane: “Yeah, I’m sure, but by the looks of things, it would seem that your GM was a bit surprised as well but that is okay because tonight we have some surprises up our sleeve as well. Daniel, would you like to make the first pick.”

Bryan: “Thank you, Shane. Monday night, Steph shocked the world with the early return of Seth Rollins but tonight we are going to start the night out with a bang. You see after Monday’s draft I got on the phone with an old friend of mine and with the return of Shane McMahon and myself being named GM of SD he felt it was a good time to return and show the establishment what’s up.”

Steph: “Are you gonna make your pick or just blab on over there?”

Bryan: “Steph, you want my pick? Well, hit the music.”

All of a sudden “Cult of Personality” hits the speakers and the crowd goes wild and Steph is shocked.

Bryan: “The first pick of the night is CM Punk. And he will be here next week to compete in the Smackdown championship tournament.”

Edge: “WOW, Bryan that certainly is a shock. Nice pick up. Well for our next pick we are going to with a multi-time former World Champion, Alberto Del Rio.”

Bryan: “Nice pick up, definitely a solid addition. With our next pick of the night we will be building our women’s division with a former Diva’s champ and the wife of our first pick, AJ Lee.”

Edge: “I had a sneaking suspicion that pick might be coming and I think I can one up you on that one. RAWs next pick will also be going towards making out women’s division better and this Woman is a former Divas Champion who is ready to make her in ring return. I woman I know very well, my future bride, Beth Phoenix.”

- The crowd is stunned as Phoenix makes her return to WWE and makes her way out to the stage.

Bryan: “I kind of thought there might be another reason other than moral support when I saw her backstage earlier. Nice way to end this round, but lets get to some action as the IC Championship is on the line next.”

Intercontinental Championship Match
Cesaro (SD) v. The Miz (c) (SD) w/Maryse

- The two men locked up to start the match and Miz took Cesaro down after raking his eyes. Cesaro fought back and hit a belly to back suplex and then delivered a couple of kicks to Miz. Cesaro delivered a big sit out bodyslam on Miz for a 2 count. Miz got up and tried to fight back but Cesaro took him back down and then delivered a double stoimp. Miz reversed an Irish whip and hit a big flapjack but Cesaro was under the ropes. Back to their feet the two men exchanged moves and advantage for several minutes. Mis delivered the Skull Crushing Finale but Cesaro kicked out and Miz couldn’t believe it. Miz went to the top rope and flew off of it but Cesaro got up in time and delivered a European Uppercut as Miz flew at him and got a 2 count. Cesaro stayed in control hitting a triple gut wrench suplex for getting a 2 count. Maryse distracted Cesaro which allowed Miz to make a comeback. Miz got Cesaro to his knees and delivered a DDT followed by several kicks. Miz stayed in control and delivered a flying double axe handle from the top rope for a 2 count. Cesaro got to his feet and stunned Miz with a roll up for a 2 count but Miz fought back again hitting Russian Leg Sweep for a 2 count. Marys distracted the ref allowing Miz to hit a low blow and the Skull Crushing Finale.

Spoiler

- We come back from commercial and Shane, Daniel, Steph, and Edge are already on the stage.

Bryan: “Let’s continue things tonight with another round of picks and our first pick of this round is going to build our tag team division and bring some fresh faces into WWE. This tag team has held tag titles everywhere they have been. Welcome to Smackdown, Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards, the American Wolves.”

Edge: “Nice pick up but we are going to do you one better, or two better as we build our tag division as well by bringing in one of the greatest tag teams of all time and two guys I go way back with.”

- All of a sudden “Loaded” hits the speakers and to the shock of everyone…

Edge: “Welcome back to WWE and to Monday Night RAW, Matt and Jeff, The Hardy Boys.”

- The Hardy Boys are actually in attendance and they come to the stage, looking more like the old school Hardy’s and shake hands with Edge. The crowd is in shock and then start chanting Hardys.

Bryan: “Very nice, you definitely know your tag teams and have built a nice division but we continue to look towards the future on Smackdown and that is why our next pick is also in the tag team division as we welcome the Lucha Dragons to Smackdown.”

Edge: “Nice pick up but our next pick has a huge future in this business, Sami Zayn.”

Bryan: “Very nice pick up, but let’s get to more action with a couple of men who are still on the board.”

Jack Swagger (undrafted) v. Wade Barrett (undrafted)

- Both men come into the match with a lot to prove something and looking to get drafted soon. Barrett took Swagger down quickly and got a two count. Barrett continued with his aggression taking Swagger down with several uppercuts and then went for an elbow to the back but Swagger moved and delivered a back drop then used his amateur skills to keep Barrett down. Barrett battled back hitting a spinning side slam followed by several punches and a pump handle backbreaker. Swagger hit a chin buster and a swinging neckbreaker for a 2 count. Barrett reversed a head lock into a one arm throw over his back and got a 2 count. Swagger got up and reversed an Irish whip into a float over DDT. Swagger when for a shoulder tackle but Barrett hit a drop toe hold. Barrett picked Swagger up and put him on the top turnbuckle before delivering a superplex. Barrett stayed in control and delivered the Bull Hammer.

Spoiler

- Daniel Bryan makes his way back to the stage immediately following the match.

Bryan: “Wade Barrett, you and I go way back and it would seem that you have found your edge once again, which is why I am not waiting for the others to join me and I am making Wade Barrett our next pick for Smackdown.”

- Edge joins Bryan on stage after the announcement.

Edge: “Well I was hoping to snag him in this round but nice pick up. As for our next pick we are going to draft Luke Harper.”

Bryan: “Let’s keep this thing rolling since this is a 3 pick round. Smackdown’s next pick is a man who was recently announced for the upcoming Cruiserweight Classic, Neville.”

Edge: “With RAW’s next pick, we are going with the future and our next pick helps our women’s division. Coming exclusively to RAW starting next week is Nia Jax.”

Bryan: “Interesting pick but our next pick is a man I see having a possible great future, Tyler Breeze.”

Edge: “And to finish this round of picks RAW picks Chris Jericho.”

Bryan: “And that concludes this round, but up next we will see a man that you will continue to see on Smackdown, Dolph Ziggler as he takes on Bo Dallas.”

- We hear Shane backstage in his office.

Shane: ”Are you sure? Positive? Get me that paperwork before the end of the night.”

Dolph Ziggler (SD) v. Bo Dallas (undrafted)

- Dolph Ziggler showed why he was a night one pick by the blue brand as he made short work of Bo Dallas in this match. Ziggler took Dallas down quickly and kept him down. Back on their feet Dallas tried to fight back but Ziggler hit the Zig Zag for a 2 count. Dallas got back up and Ziggler delivered a superkick.

Spoiler

- We head to commercial after the match and afterward we see Shane, Steph, Daniel, and Edge on the stage.

Stephanie: “It would seem that I missed a good round while taking care of business backstage, but I am back out here for this round and I couldn’t be happier with last rounds picks.”

Shane: “I too am very happy with our picks for the last round and like my sister Stephanie, I was dealing with some big time business, but let’s get onto the next set of picks. Daniel, fi you don’t mind I have a huge announcement to make regarding our next pick.”

Bryan: “Go right ahead Shane.”

Shane: “With the next pick, Smackdown is happy to announce that we will be getting one of the top guys coming over from the recent acquisition of TNA talent, “The Miracle” Mike Bennett with his wife, Maria.”

Bryan: “That is huge Shane.”

Stephanie: “Well that is a bit surprising but dont worry I have some surprises coming to RAW as well, but this pick is a big one for us as well. We are getting ourselves one of the top teams out of NXT, The Revival.”

Bryan: “Well for our next pick we are continuing to build our women’s division into the best one and we take Emma.”

Edge: “Well our next pick also happens to be in our women’s division and that woman is from one of the legendary families in wrestling, Natalya.”

Bryan: “Good pick up, with our next pick we are drafting another one of the young guns, Baron Corbin.”

Edge: “And with our final pick of this round RAW will become the exclusive home of one of the competitors in the upcoming Cruiserweight Classic and former Cruiserweight and Tag Champion, Brian Kendrick. And that concludes this round of picks. Lets get to action as the Women’s World Championship is on the line between RAW’s top 2 women’s picks, World Champion, Charlotte and Sasha Banks.”

Women’s World Championship Match
Sasha Banks (RAW) v. Charlotte (c) (RAW)

- The two women locked up and Charlotte took Sasha down but Sasha got up and the two women took turns taking each other down with neither getting much control. Charlotte was able to hit a running neckbreaker but Sasha got up and hit a jumping headscissors. Sasha got Charlotte down to the mat and worked over her neck. Sasha picked Charlotte up but Charlotte took her down and then took a turnbuckle pad off. Charlotte delivered a backbreaker over her knee. Sasha reversed an irish whip and tossed Charlotte out of the ring. Charlotte used every second to get back in the ring. Back in the ring the women battled back and forth. Sasha kicked Charlotte in the stomach and then delivered a double arm twisting neckbreaker for a 2 count. Sasha stayed in control and delivered a backstabber into the Bank Statement but Charlott was able to roll through it and get a 2 count. Charlotte picked Sasha up in a wheelbarrow move and slammed her flat on her face. Sasha fought back and delivered an enziguiri to Charlotte for a 2 count. The two women battled back for several minutes and Charlotte his an electric chair drop. Charlotte dropped a knee on Sasha and then delivered a spear to her but fell into the corner. Sasha tried to battle back but Charlotte delivered a DDT and then the Bow to the Queen.

Spoiler

- After the match Stephanie congratulates both women. Shane, Daniel, and Edge join her on stage.

Stephanie: “If that doesn’t prove that RAWs women are the best I don’t know what does.”

Shane: “We will see. Let’s continue the draft. With the next pick in the draft Smackdown chooses Naomi.”

Stephanie: “With our next pick in the draft RAW picks Erick Rowan and Braun Strowman.”

Bryan: “Good luck controlling the entire Wyatt Family Edge. With our next pick we are taking one of the most intriguing tag teams on the board still, Aiden English and Simon Gotch, The Vaudevillains.”

Edge: “Don’t worry about it. With our final pick of this round RAW brings in a huge fan favorite and a former colleague of mine, Zack Ryder.”

Cody Rhodes (SD) v. Alberto Del Rio (RAW)

- This match was a big one in the early battle between RAW and SD as both of these men have been drafted to different shows. A win here is big for the winning brand. Cody Rhodes came out with a whole new attitude and seemed to be on top of his game delivering a big body slam to ADR and then working over his elbow on the mat. ADR got to his feet and went to pick Cody up but Cody reversed it and then used a pump handle slam to ADR. Cody stayed in control but ADR reversed a whip and kicked Rhodes in the back of the leg taking him down and getting a quick 1 count. ADR kept Rhodes down with a DDT and a kick to the back. Rhodes battled back with a running sit out clothesline. Cody methodically worked over ADR. The two men battle back and forth for several minutes and Rhodes took ADR down again and delivered a lifting reverse headlock slam.. Rhodes locked in a shoulder backbreaker and slammed ADR to the mat. Rhodes picked ADR up and delivered the Cross Rhodes.

Spoiler

- We go backstage and Shane and Daniel are talking.

Shane: “You’ll have to start this round without me. I’m waiting for an extremely important piece of paperwork that will have a huge impact on things to come.”

- After the match Daniel come out and congratulate Cody Rhodes on his big win. Steph and Edge join them on stage.

Bryan: “Well here we are for the final round of picks of the night. With our next pick are picking another man who will be participating in the upcoming Cruiserweight Classic, Zema “DJZ” Ion.”

- The crowd gives a huge round of applause at this announcement.

Edge: “Well it looks like great minds think alike because our next pick is also an announced Cruiserweight Classic participant, TJ Perkins.”

Bryan: “Our next pick is coming in from the recent acquisition of TNA and a man WWE fans know very well. Welcome back to WWE and to Smackdown, Drew Galloway.”

Edge: “And once again we are thinking alike as RAWs next pick also comes from TNA and that is a man who has made a huge made for himself over the past several years, Ethan Carter III.”

Bryan: “Well Edge, that is a nice pick and I have been authorized to give you back to back picks as Shane is waiting on something for our final pick.”

Steph: “What kind of crap is Shane trying to pull?”

Edge: “Don’t worry about it Steph, that sounds good to me. With the final pick of the night for RAW, we will be bringing back a multi-time former champion, John Morrison.”

- Shane finally makes his way to the stage area and is holding an envelope in his hand.

Shane: “I’m sorry for the delay everyone but what I hold in my hand is extremely important. Daniel, I do have to apologize to you though because you have done such a great job putting together a roster for Smackdown but I am going to have to unfortunately I’m going to have to find a new GM next week.”

- Everyone looks at Shane with a perplexed look on their faces, especially Daniel Bryan.

Bryan: “Um, I’m not sure I understand Shane, I thought you said I was doing a good job.”

Steph: “Look at that, Shane already trying to take the power back for himself after having someone else do his job for him.”

Shane: “Oh wouldn’t you like to think that Steph. But the reason I am going to have to find myself a new GM is because I hold in my hand a FULL medical release for Daniel Bryan and I am making Daniel Bryan my final pick of the night for Smackdown.”

- The crowd is stunned and Steph and Edge are shocked. Steph is going ballistic on the stage and grabs the envelope out of Shane’s hands and begins looking at the paper and Bryan is just looking on in disbelief.

Shane: “That’s right sis, read it and weep. The newest member of the ACTIVE Smackdown is Daniel Bryan.”

World Tag Championship Match
New Day (c) (RAW) v. The Dudley Boys (RAW)

- Bubba Ray and Kofi started off and Bubba shoved Kofi into the corner. Kofi got out of the corner and delivered a Russian Leg Sweep but Bubba fought back and delivered one of his own. Devon tagged in and Kofi delivered a lifting gut buster over his knee. Devon got up and delivered a short arm clothesline. Devon picked Kofi up and Kofi delivered several punches and tagged Big E into the match. Big E delivered a chicken wing belly to back suplex, but Devon got up and was able to tag in Bubba. Bubba came in and delivered an electric chair drop. Big E fought back and delivered a sidebreaker and tagged in Kofi. Kofi and Bubba fought back and forth and Kofi took Buba down. Kofi went for a slingshot senton but Bubba moved and tagged in Devon. Kofi battled back and whipped Big E in and Big E came off the middle rope with a double axe handle to Devons arm. Big E stayed in control and went to the top rope for a splash but Bubba shoved him off. Devon tagged Big E back in and Big he delivered a clothesline from the top rope and continued to beat down Big E. Big E fought back and delivered a belly to belly suplex and then whipped him into his corner where him and Kofi delivered the Unicorn Stampede. In the end Big E and Kofi delivered the Midnight Hour to Bubba.

Spoiler

- After the match the lights went out and when they came back on Bray Wyatt was standing in front of the New Day. All of a sudden the remaining members attacked New Day from behind as the show ended.

Quick Results
Spoiler
Quote:
WWE Extreme Rules (RAW)
World Championship
Roman Reigns © v. Seth Rollins
CURRENT ROSTERS
Spoiler
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions

Last edited by wiscowilz; 11-06-2016 at 11:20 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2016, 11:49 PM   #66
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

SUPPLEMENTAL DRAFT PICKS:
RAW: Prime Time Players (Titus O’Neal, Darren Young)
SD: Damien Sandow
SD: The Ascension (Konnor, Viktor)

RAW: Jack Swagger
RAW: Los Matadores (Diego, Fernando)

SD: Curtis Axel
SD: Heath Slater

RAW: Goldust
RAW: Heath Slater

SD: Alicia Fox
SD: Bo Dallas

RAW: R-Truth
RAW: Tamina

SD: Fandango

WWLeague Season 3
Old 11-06-2016, 12:21 PM   #67
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Sooooo, all of a sudden my tables wont copy and paste into the forum. I have no idea why. I bought a new computer but I had WIndows 10 on my old one so not sure what is going on.

If I can't figure it out I can't update rosters and title history easily.

WWLeague Season 3
Old 11-06-2016, 03:00 PM   #68
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Hopefully you can figure it out! I'm excited to see where your storylines go now that everything is set up!

Reed is comin' atcha!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 11-06-2016, 03:34 PM   #69
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
Hopefully you can figure it out! I'm excited to see where your storylines go now that everything is set up!

Reed is comin' atcha!

Got Conferences coming up this week and out of town next weekend so not sure how much I'll get up this week.

I will start planning things on paper and then start simming it.

Got some more returns planned as well for both brands.

WWLeague Season 3
Old 11-06-2016, 03:37 PM   #70
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

I feel ya man take your time! We don't need to get burnt out real quick like last year haha!

Reed is comin' atcha!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 11-07-2016, 09:47 PM   #71
Rookie

this and Reeds universe are great reads. I appreciate how thorough you are. Both you and Reed do an awesome job booking.

i'll be joining you dudes with a universe soon. keep up the great work bro
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2016, 11:10 PM   #72
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

RAW BRAND CHAMPIONSHIP NEWS

from wwe.com

We have been informed that a decision has been made by Stephanie McMahon that Charlotte and New Day will take part in their respective brand championship tournaments. In the RAW Championship tournament neither Seth Rollins or Roman Reigns will take part as they will compete at Extreme Rules for the World Championship. Stephanie and Edge don't want either man to have to double duty that night.

The RAW Championship Tournament specifics will be made on RAW this week.

The Women's Championship Tournament will consist of 6 women separated into 2 groups wrestling a round robin tournament
Group 1 consists of: World Champion Charlotte, Beth Phoenix, and Natalya
Group 2 consists of: Sasha Banks, Tamina, and Nia Jax

The Tag Championship Tournament will be a traditional 8-team single elimination tournament.
The teams that will compete are:
World Tag Champions New Day (Kofi Kingston/Xavier Woods)
Hardy Boys (Jeff/Matt)
Realest Guys (Big Cass/Enzo Amore)
Prime Time Players (Titus O'Neil/Darren Young)
Dudley Boys (Bubba Ray/Devon)
Wyatt Family (Erick Rowan/Braun Strowman)
The Revival (Scott Dawson/Dash Wilder)
Los Matadores (Diego/Fernando)

WWLeague Season 3

Last edited by wiscowilz; 11-07-2016 at 11:25 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »