Home

Reed's WWE 2k17 Universe: The Brand Split Era!

This is a discussion on Reed's WWE 2k17 Universe: The Brand Split Era! within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-01-2016, 02:41 PM   #17
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Reed's WWE 2k17 Universe: The Brand Split Era!

Daniel Bryan is going to end up being forced to retire isn't he? Haha. Excited to see your version of Brock and Cesaro, mine was a smidge rushed.
Old 11-01-2016, 03:56 PM   #18
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0

Haha yeah I've got a few weeks left to work this storyline so I'm excited about the payoff. Far as Daniel goes all i can say is maybe, maybe not haha!

Reed is comin' atcha!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 11-01-2016, 06:55 PM   #19
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Good show man.

Can't wait to see how things turn out in your storylines.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 11-01-2016, 07:10 PM   #20
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Thanks man! Little behind the scenes for you guys. I simmed the Wyatt/Los Matadores match because I figured no way they lose. Well they did lmao! And while I would have loved to have run with that i couldn't bring myself to do it.

Reed is comin' atcha!

Old 11-04-2016, 07:10 PM   #21
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

SmackDown
April Week 2
Charlotte,NC

Welcome all to SmackDown Live! Tonight is the go home show to our first brand exclusive PPV Backlash! Every thing will be finalized tonight in some big matchups! The pyro has gone off so enough talking let's get into tonight's show!

The music of Teddy Long hits and out comes the SmackDown GM to loud cheers from the crowd.
Teddy: Tonight is the last show before Backlash folks! Yes there was not much time to do things the way we would have liked to but that doesn't matter because we will still put on a show! After tonight all our championship matches will be set. Get ready folks tonight is going to be great!

Match 1: Samoa Joe vs. Finn Balor
The two lock up and Joe gets Balor from behind, Finn slips and gets behind him now, Joe counters and flips Balor over with a snapmare headlock. Balor takes down Joe with a headlock of his own. Joe with a short arm shoulder tackle then a running senton off the ropes. Finn with a fireman's carry slam, then goes up top and hits a dropkick to Joe. Joe now with an exploder suplex and then picking Finn up feet first and driving him into the mat with a powerbomb. Joe now hits a German suplex bridging to a pin but Finn gets the shoulder up at two. Joe stays on Balor now as he hits the Chimera-Plex and goes into a pin again after the third slam but once again Finn kicks out at two! Both guys take awhile to get back to their feet but Joe manages to get up first, whips Finn to the corner, attempts the Muscle Buster but Finn elbows him stopping the attack.
Finn now with a suplex then a DDT. He goes high risk and connects with the Coup De Grace! 1-2-Joe gets the shoulder up at two despite being dead tired and Finn can't believe it as he puts his hands on his head. Finn uses this to fire himself up though as he connects with a few clotheslines and a Slingblade finishes the sequence. A diving knee stop followed by a kick to the back. Then an arm drag, lift inverted DDT by Finn! He's on a roll as chants of “Finn Finn Finn” come from the crowd. Finn tries a second Coup De Grace and connects! Somehow again, Joe kicks out at two! Unbelievable! Joe hits a Samoan Drop then shows he can fly as well hitting a double ax handle from the top rope. He stomps on Balor's back over and over again then runs off the ropes and decks him with an enziguri and Finn is bleeding now! Despite the blood Finn fights off Joe, takes him down with a snapmare, runs off the ropes and hits a shining wizard on Joe. Balor goes up top and hits a third Coup De Grace and this one does the job putting away Joe! What a fantastic match to start the show!
Winner by pinfall: Finn Balor

Match 2 Tag Team (Winner goes to face The Revival at Backlash for Tag Team Titles): Enzo & Cass vs. The Vaudevillians
Cass starts off body slamming Aiden to the mat then stomping his back and slamming the back of his head into the mat. He throws English off the ropes but he counters with a DDT that spikes Cass' head into the mat. Aiden goes over and tags in Simon and Cass tags in Enzo now. Simon runs at Enzo but Zo knees him in the gut. Simon with his unique offense takes Amore down and starts doing push up on this man's back! Cass has some words for Simon and the two jaw for a bit and now a brawl breaks out as all four men are in the ring! The spat ends with The Vaudevillians standing tall as they taunt in the ring. Now it's back to Aiden and Cass in the ring as Aiden decks him with a double axe handle clothesline then drops an elbow to his back. English goes up top for another axe handle attempt but this time Cass rolls out of the way, grabs English and sends him to the corner where he tags in Enzo and the two hit an atomic drop/big boot double team move. Zo whips Aiden off the ropes and hits a running cross body now! He tags in Big Cass who runs over and knocks Gotch off the apron and Gotch goes into the barricade! Cass tags in Enzo and they connect with Badaboom Shakalacka and advance to Backlash!!
Winners by pinfall: Enzo & Cass

The music of Bray Wyatt comes on and out comes the Eater of Worlds. He grabs a mic and begins to speak...
Bray: It's a new era in WWE! And that new era can only begin with change and that change is coming man! My rise to power will finally begin. I will grow strong until there is NO ONE left to challenge me! I will wipe the slate clean and begin anew! Just you wait WWE Universe! Or better yet don't.....****N!

Match 3 Intercontinental Championship Qualifier: John Cena vs. Neville
The match starts out with a handshake then they look up and it's a good exchange that ends with a Cena back suplex to Neville. John stays on him as he picks Neville up and slams him back down with a gutwrench suplex. Neville slips under John and hits a German suplex of his own. Pin attempt, but Cena kicks out at two. Cena fires up after that and connects with his shoulder tackle,side slam combo and you know what comes after that...5 knuckle shuffle! Crowd chants Cena as he hits the AA on Neville 1-2-Neville gets the shoulder up at two! How in the world! Neville now turns it up hitting a jawbreaker, then a crucifix and follows that up locking in a camel clutch which John gets out of. John hits another side slam and goes for the pin attempt but another kick out at two.
Cena picks Neville up but Neville counters into a short arm shoulder tackle then out of nowhere a standing corkscrew moonsault!! Cena gets the shoulder up at two now! Neville step up enziguri and he quickly goes to the top rope.....Red Arrow!! Cover, 1-2-NO! Cena barely gets the shoulder up at two! This match has taken it's toll on both men but Neville's still showing he's got gas in the tank going to the apron and and springboarding back into the ring with a 450 splash onto Cena. Neville goes to the high risk district again but Cena pops up and catches Neville with a second AA and this one ends the match!!
Winner by pinfall: John Cena

The scene cuts to Finn Balor in an interview with Renee Young....
Renee: Finn congrats on your big win last week earning a spot in the WWE World Championship match at Backlash and then tonight with a win against Samoa Joe. You were busted open in that match tell us how are you feeling?
Balor: Honestly my head hurts, my body hurts and these stitches aren't the funnest thing in the world to deal with. But at Backlash Renee all of this will be worth it when I survive 3 other competitors and have my hand raised as WWE World Champion.
Seth Rollins walks up now and puts his hand on Finn's shoulder.
Seth: Live in your dream world for a few more days Finn. Come Backlash I will be the one with that title. That's what happens when you are the man!
He rubs his hand in Balor's face and walks off.

Match 4 Intercontinental Championship Qualifier: Chris Jericho vs. Zack Ryder
Jericho slaps Ryder in the face, kicks him in the gut and plants him with a DDT to start the match. He goes up top but takes a bit too long getting there and by the time he comes down Zack catches him and hits a backbreaker. Zack now goes to the second turnbuckle and hits a drop kick. He pulls Jericho to a seated position and cranks his head back a bit, then goes to the second rope but Jericho grabs him off and hits a bulldog. He locks in the Walls of Jericho but Ryder gets to the ropes! Ryder gets up but is met with a Codebreaker from Jericho!! 1-2-3 Jericho is the third man in the Triple Threat at Backlash!
Winner by pinfall: Chris Jericho

Main Event WWE World Championship Qualifier: Bray Wyatt vs. Dean Ambrose
Bray runs at Dean and takes him down with a DDT then goes to the top rope and connects with a senton splash. Dean gives an elbow and forces Wyatt to a knee then cuts him down and slams his arm back on the mat. Bray gives an elbow back, Ambrose with one, he whips Bray to the apron then shoulder tackles him to the outside. Bray drives Dean's head into the mat on the outside with a DDT. He gets back into the ring to break the count, and takes time to gloat as well. Dean sneaks back into the ring now as Wyatt is facing the other direction, he turns him around and hits a powerbomb then goes up top and connects with an elbow drop! Ambrose calls for and connects with Dirty Deeds but Wyatt stays in as he kicks out at two! Dean goes to pick Bray up but gets his eyes raked so hard he falls to the mat. Bray hits a running senton now and goes to pin Ambrose but he kicks out at two.
Dean hits a swinging neckbreaker then reverses a clothesline by Bray into a Russian leg sweep. Bray fires back with a sick clothesline then picks him up and lands an Uranage! Bray has that look in his eyes now....he hits Sister Abigail on Dean 1-2.....NO! Dean out at two! The Lunatic is not giving up! He ducks a clothesline from Bray, bounces between the middle rope and returns the favor! Dean's got wild eyes of his own as he plants Wyatt with a second Dirty Deeds HOW IN THE WORLD! Bray out again at two! This match is still going on! Both men exchange fists and Bray sends Dean into the ropes, another rebound lariat and a third Dirty Deeds! This time Bray stays down!!
Winner by pinfall: Dean Ambrose
The show goes off the air with a split screen of Dean celebrating in the ring, Seth looking disgusted and walking out of frame, Finn Balor tending to his wounds but looking confident and Samoa Joe gets up and begins shadow boxing. Tune in for Women of Wrestling and then SmackDown's first PPV Backlash as a great week of wrestling continues!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2016, 07:12 PM   #22
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Good Show

Can't wait until the PPV
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 11-04-2016, 08:12 PM   #23
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Thanks man! I'm excited for this PPV too! Everything really kicks off from there! And i have no idea what's going to happen because you know I don't script these things.

Reed is comin' atcha!

Old 11-06-2016, 01:43 PM   #24
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

photo WoW Logo_zpssaa7csve.png
April Week 2
Lafayette, LA

Welcome everyone to Women of Wrestling! Last week's debut show exceeded expectations and tonight looks to be more of the same, we will see the first round of the Tag Team Tournament be completed with all of the teams tonight making their debuts, and Charlotte, Sasha Banks and AJ Lee will be in action! Let's get down to the ring as the show is about to kick off!

Match 1: Carmella vs. Tamina
Tamina charges Carmella but she hip tosses Tamina to the mat. As she gets up Carmella takes her down with a Thez Press then goes up top and hits a senton. Tamina blocks a kick from Carmella and turns it into a dragon screw takedown. She picks her up now and plants her down with a suplex. Tamina goes to the top now and connects with a double axe handle. Continuing to dish out pain she lands stiff kicks to Carmella's chest, sends her to the ring apron only to pull her back in by the hair and tossing her to the mat. Tamina waits for Carmella to get up and rocks her with a superkick! Then drops a knee to the face. Tamina goes up to the top rope again this time and shades of her father connects with a Superfly Splash! This one is over! Both ladies looked impressive but if you're GM Regal, you gotta be considering Tamina for the Fatal-4-Way match at Rage.
Winner by pinfall: Tamina

Bayley makes her way to the ring looking as happy as usual. She grabs a mic and begins to speak....
Bayley: You know I accomplished so much in NXT. And all I ever wanted was to eventually make it to the big stage. Now that I'm here it's a lot bigger,brighter, and better than I could have ever imagined. I've got some tough competition in 2 weeks but I will not go in there star struck. There are many people who doubt me, say I can't get it done. Even Charlotte last week called me a “loveable loser” but my goal will always be to hold a championship and if you think I can't do it, well I'll just have to show the doubters I can.

Before the next match starts on the Titantron we see a video package. It's a silhouette of two women and there are two big stars behind each of the silhouettes In pink letters on the bottom it says “The Valentine Sisters, some stars never burn out.”

Match 2 Tag Team Tournament: The Syndicate vs. The Soul Sisters
The masked duo of Akane and Sinister make up The Syndicate and the team of Brook and Sandra Blaze are The Soul Sisters. Both teams are making their debuts tonight!
Brook takes Akane down with a Russian leg sweep, Akane responds with a crucifix DDT then tags in Sinister. She immediately goes to the top rope and connects with a cross body on Brook. Brook blocks a kick and takes down Sinister and tags in Sandra. She goes after Sinister now and hits a hurricanrana then picks her up and hits a DDT of her own. She tries an elbow drop but Sinister rolls out of the way. Doesn't last long though as The Soul Sisters show off their tag team work. Brook trips up Sinister on the ropes and Sandra follows that up by connecting with Whisper in the Wind!
Not going for the cover she goes after Akane on the ropes but Sinister is able to stop the attack taking Sandra down with two shoulder tackles and a sideslam. She hits a a Belly to Belly on Sandra and whips her into the corner. Now Akane and Sinister go to work stomping Blaze over and over and over again! Akane then goes to the opposite corner and baseball slides into Blaze! Sinister takes out Brook as she comes in to try and make the save and the ref counts to three!
Winners by pinfall: The Syndicate

Match 3: Charlotte vs. Skye
Skye is making her WWE debut tonight. She calls herself the “rebel” of the WWE Women's division. She's got a tough contest tonight taking on The Queen herself Charlotte.
The match starts with a tie up that goes to the corner. As the ref goes to pull the two apart Charlotte gets in a cheap slap to the face of Skye then takes her down with a clothesline. She goes to pick her up into a suplex but Skye gets out of it as she slips behind Charlotte and gets the knees up into her back sending her to the mat. Skye then hits a backflip that ends with double knees to Charlotte's chest this time. Charlotte seems to have had enough though after she kicks out of a springboard moonsault from Skye that results in a one count. She gets up and takes Skye down with a facebuster. Gets in her face and says “you don't belong in the same ring as me”. She waits for Skye to get up and decks her with a Spear then follows it up with Natural Selection!
After the match Charlotte started stomping on Skye, picked her up planted her with another Spear and a second Natural Selection. The crowd boos her as she leaves the ring arms out stretched.
Winner by pinfall: Charlotte

The Anti-Diva Paige now makes her way to the ring....
Paige: There has been a lot of talk going on these last few weeks especially by a certain someone who's championship I took on my debut night a few years ago. (She pauses as if she's thinking about who that person is then laughs) None of ladies have what it takes to beat me and you know it. Did you forget that this ring is my house? And last I checked, none of you can do what I do. And at Rage I will prove it when I walk out of there WWE Women's Champion!

Match 4 Tag Team Tournament Round 1: The Valentine Sisters vs. The Jersey Girls
The video package we saw earlier plays again but this time the two ladies reveal themselves and Chloe and Raine Valentine. Liv Morgan from NXT has found a partner in fellow Jersey native Leni and the two have joined forces and make up The Jersey Girls.
Chloe goes right after Leni and takes her down with a scoop slam, she follows it up with a backbreaker/Russian leg sweep combo. Leni flips over Chloe and delivers a leg sweep of her own then tags in Liv and Chloe tags in Raine. Liv dropkicks Raine then does a spinning leg drop. She goes to pick Raine up but she counters into a hurricanrana. She picks up Liv into a pumphandle backbreaker. She then whips her into the ropes and connects with a big boot then follows it up with a torture rack slam. Liv and Raine make tags now. Chloe runs at Leni and tosses her over the ropes and onto the floor by Raine. The sisters go to work on her now slamming Leni into the barricade as the ref counts from inside the ring. Liv comes over and evens the odds now and they eventually get Chloe back into the ring. Leni hits Bankrupt on Chloe inside the ring but Chloe kicks out at two! Leni takes Chloe into her corner, tags in Liv and they hit their tag finisher which is a turnbuckle power bomb into a enziguri! Raine comes in and breaks up the count at two though! Chloe manages to make a tag to her sister and Raine comes in and pounces Leni, driving her to the mat with a Dreamer Driver. She picks up Leni now and dumps her to the outside and the sisters go to work again this time beating Liv down so bad she's forced to be counted out! The fans boo at the result after such a great match but a win is a win and The Valentine Sisters move on to round two!
Winners by count out: The Valentine Sisters

The scene cuts to Asuka in the back working on her kicks and punches with a trainer. Tom Phillips comes up and talks to her now.
Tom Phillips: We've heard from every other competitor in the six woman ladder match for the WWE Women's Championship except for you Asuka. Do you have anything to say as we get closer to Rage?
Asuka: (in between kicks and punches she stops and turns to the camera) No one is ready for Asuka. I will become WWE Women's Champion.

Main Event: Sasha Banks vs. AJ Lee
AJ takes Sasha down with a Russian leg sweep then kicks the chest of Banks which sends her across the ring, and follows it up with an elbow drop. Banks gets up and spikes AJ's head to the mat with a DDT then hits a hurricanrana. Lee fires back now as she sends Sasha to the apron and punches her to the outside floor. The two battle outside now as Banks gets control before both ladies get back in the ring. Lee sets Banks on the top rope and hits a Frankenstiner! Cover by AJ but Banks gets the shoulder up at two. Sasha returns the favor and hits Bankrupt on AJ and AJ avoids getting beat as she kicks out at two! Sasha is feeling it now as she connects with the Bank Statement but AJ gets her foot on the rope to break the hold. Sasha goes for a pin now but Lee kicks out at two again.
She puts two consecutive headlocks on and whips AJ into the corner. Banks jumps off the top rope with a spinning arm drag to AJ and again goes for the pin but Lee gets out at two. Banks has been on a roll! Again she sets AJ on the top rope and this time she delivers a Frankenstiner of her own. Now a knee to the back of AJ but AJ responds with a step up enziguri and begins taunting Banks. She then crawls on top of Sasha and gives her some headbutts. Now AJ locks in the Black Widow but it's not good enough as Sasha fights out of it and hits another Bankrupt and one,two,three!
Winner by pinfall: Sasha Banks
The show goes off the air with Banks celebrating in the ring and AJ sitting on the floor outside with an angry look on her face. With next week being the go home show to Rage things are starting to heat up here on Women of Wrestling! Don't forget about SmackDown's PPV Backlash coming up this Sunday!!

WWE News/Rumors:
WoW's GM William Regal is expected to announce the competitors for the Fatal-4-Way Women's Intercontinental Championship match at Rage next week.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »