Home

Reed's WWE 2k17 Universe: The Brand Split Era!

This is a discussion on Reed's WWE 2k17 Universe: The Brand Split Era! within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-18-2016, 09:21 PM   #41
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Reed's WWE 2k17 Universe: The Brand Split Era!

photo Raw Logo_zpsh6zjaefv.jpg
April Week 3
Milwaukee,WI

The show starts with the music of Triple H as him and Stephanie make their way down to the ring....
Triple H: Hello Milwaukee and welcome to Monday Night Raw! Last night SmackDown had their first Pay Per View and it was....alright but in 1 week it will be our turn as we host Extreme Rules! We are looking to finalize our card over the next week so tonight one tag team will enter the finals while the other match will take place next week. Also our US Title tournament final spots will be decided tonight in two great matches! And one of them starts right no-
Stephanie: Hunter, you're forgetting about our epic WWE Universal Championship match between a former Paul Heyman guy in Cesaro vs. The Beast himself Brock Lesnar! That will blow SmackDown's championship match away for sure!
Triple H: You're right Steph thank you for reminding me! Like I was saying the first US Title final spot match starts....right now!

Match 1 US Title Semi's: Stardust vs. Dolph Ziggler
Stardust starts with a Russian leg sweep then Dolph fires back wrenching the arm of Stardust so hard he falls to the mat. Ziggler works the legs now and drops the elbow. Quick cover but a kick out at one. Dolph then hits a side suplex, goes for another cover but again a kick out at one. Stardust returns the favor with a suplex of his own then a kick,even dropping a knee to Ziggler's back. He picks up Dolph in a suplex position bounces him off the ropes and slams him to the mat chest first. Dolph gets back in the match reversing a suplex with a DDT. He then hits ten big elbow drops but doesn't go for the pin. This gives Stardust enough time to get his bearings and connect with a rolling cutter! 1-2-shoulder of Dolph up! Another pin attempt this time using the ropes for leverage but again Dolph kicks out at two!Stardust throws Ziggler out of the ring and laughs. He goes onto the apron and flies at Dolph with a double axe handle and connects. He throws Dolph back into the ring who tries to roll up Stardust but he kicks out at two. A quick famasser now followed by an elbow drop into a kip-up and Ziggler is feeling it! He gets the Zig Zag and the ref makes the three count!! Dolph is going to Extreme Rules!!
Winner by pinfall: Dolph Ziggler

After the match chants of “Cody,Cody,Cody” ring out and Stardust says that Cody is dead but he looks unsure of himself as he says this and heads to the back.

Match 2 Tag Team Semi's: American Alpha vs. The Dudley Boys
Gable and D-Von start out locking up and battle into the corner, the ref has to break the hold. D-Von whips Gable into the corner hard sending him back first into the turnbuckle. Gable gets up and hits a northern lights suplex then works a single leg crab onto D-Von who fights out of it and tags in Bubba Ray. Gable continues to roll on here taking down Bubba and putting pressure on his leg. He drags him over and tags in Jason who whips Bubba into the corner but Bubba hits a back elbow stopping the offense. The hard punches to Jordan's back send him to the mat as the tag to D-Von is made. Jordan gets up and drop kicks D-von, then follows that up with a gutwrench suplex as he picks up D-Von from the mat. Tag to Chad now as he lands strikes to D-Von's head with his legs locked around the neck. Chad gets an ankle lock now but D-Von fights out of it and kicks Gable away. Tag back to Bubba Ray now and he goes over to rake Gable's face in the mat then drops an elbow. He whips Gable to the corner and puts his boot in his face then hits a Bionic elbow as Gable comes out of the corner dazed. He calls to D-Von who gets ready for it.....3D! JJ comes in and saves the match by not allowing the ref to make the count as he takes out D-Von! Gable is able to almost pull off the win after a German suplex turns into a roll up pin attempt but Bubba Ray kicks out at two. Now American Alpha is in control. Chad goes to the top rope and hits an elbow drop then quickly tags in JJ but he's met with a Full Nelson Bomb by Bubba! Jason kicks out barely at two! Bubba tags in D-Von who sets Jordan up in the Tree of Woe and puts boot to face. Back to back elbow drops followed by a slam of the leg by D-Von. He picks up Jason and sets him in the turnbuckle and hits a rope hung bulldog. He turns to Bubba “OH MY BROTHA” They connect with 3D for a second time and take out Gable. The ref makes the three count and this one is over! The Dudleys are going to Extreme Rules!
Winners by pinfall: The Dudley Boys

The scene cuts to Cesaro in an interview with Tom Phillips....
Tom: Cesaro why did you intervene last week and come to the aid of Daniel Bryan as he was being attacked by Brock Lesnar?
Cesaro: Because I'm sure he would have done the same for me. Maybe Brock did that to provoke me, get under my skin. But when I came down there what did he do? He ran away from me. Paul Heyman talks about Brock being my Kryptonite? Well it seems like I may be the one who is Brock's weakness. A European Uppercut tranquilizer is coming his way.

Match 3: Fandango vs. Daniel Bryan
As Fandango was making his way to the ring Tyler Breeze came out of nowhere and attacked his former tag team partner! He runs up behind Fandango and decks him with a steel chair and lands shots to his back over and over again! He picks up Fandango now and cleans his clock with the Beauty Shot! He lands a few more chair shots before referees come out to pull Breeze away.
No contest
The music of The Miz hits and he stops at the ramp and begins to talk.....
The Miz: You all had no idea I was in this tournament did you? That's what happens when you're an A-lister like myself. You get special privileges and this is one that was given to me by our wonderful GM and his lovely wife. I will make each and every one of you proud tonight and then at Extreme Rules you will call ME your United States Champion!

Match 4 US Title Semi's: Tyson Kidd vs. The Miz
Miz comes at Kidd and hits a swinging neckbreaker. Tyson comes back with a gut buster. Miz now with a shoulder tackle. Kidd reverses a suplex with one of his own then a powerslam after sending Miz off the ropes. Miz connects this time with a suplex and taunts to the crowd. He picks up Tyson and hits a reverse DDT. Kidd back now with a back suplex into a cover, Miz kicks out at one. Kidd goes outside to the apron and dives back in the ring onto Miz. He then locks in a crossface but Miz gets out of it and hits a back/neckbreaker combo. Pin attempt here and Tyson kicks out at two. He sets up for the Skull Crushing Finale but it's blocked and Kidd turns it into a Fisherman's Neckbreaker! 1-2-Miz shoulder up at two!
Tyson now not letting that phase him gets up and waits for Miz, roll up now by Tyson and Miz gets out at two! Kidd sends Miz into the corner,back elbow by Miz and a jumping STO to follow that up. He picks Kidd up and hits a drop kick to his knees. Tyson fights back and bridges a suplex into a pin but Miz kicks out at one. Dolph Ziggler's music hits now and Miz pops up to face the entrance ramp. This allows Tyson Kidd to connect with another Fisherman's Neckbreaker and pull off the win!! He will face Dolph Ziggler at Extreme Rules for the United States Championship! Miz is furious as he leaves ringside!
Winner by pinfall: Tyson Kidd

We now see the locker room door of Brock Lesnar. It opens but instead of Brock or Paul Heyman coming out, we see Raw's GM Triple H! What is going on here? Was he just having a meeting with Lesnar and Heyman?

Main Event: Cesaro vs. Randy Orton
Cesaro and Orton lock up,Cesaro gets hold of Orton's head and tosses him across the ring wow! He applies a headlock but Orton fights up and out and gets in a few punches and a back suplex. Cesaro with an uppercut but Orton returns fire with one of his own that sends Cesaro down. Randy removes one of the buckle pads now and returns to Cesaro with a knee drop. He then gets that look in his eyes and hits his vintage stomps on each body part of Cesaro. Cesaro now back into the match as he goes on the uppercut train and caps it with a drop kick! Cesaro sets up for the swing but Randy pokes him in the eye, sends him back first into the exposed turnbuckle and that leads to an RKO!! Randy Orton wins this one!!
Winner by pinfall: Randy Orton
As Cesaro is getting up, clearly groggy the music of Brock Lesnar hits but Paul Heyman comes out mic in hand.....
Paul: After a performance like that Cesaro do you really think you have what it takes to beat MY beast, Brock Lesnar? That was....pardon my language pitiful! It's no wonder you didn't work out as a Paul Heyman guy. All of MY guys were dominant, all of MY guys were monsters, but none of MY former clients can compare to Broock Leeesnar! Oh and speaking of....Cesaro sir....you may want to turn around.....
As Cesaro turns around he is met by Brock who is right up in his face. The two stare each other down and after a few minutes of nothing Lesnar rolls out of the ring just like last week. The show goes off the air with Cesaro not looking phased in the ring. He just stood face to face with The Beast and didn't flinch.

WWE News/Rumors:
After the loss to Dolph Ziggler, Stardust has asked for and been granted time off.
The pre match attack by Tyler Breeze has caused Fandango to ask for a match at Extreme Rules against Breeze. It has bee granted.
A contract signing next week on Raw for the WWE Universal Championship match has been scheduled.
Both Raw and SmackDown are vying for the talents of two superstars, one a prominent wrestler in Japan and the other a major player in NXT.

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2016, 11:11 PM   #42
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

Icon12 Re: Reed's WWE 2k17 Universe: The Brand Split Era!

Great show man! Interesting that Stardust has asked for time of

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat
Soccer- Real Madrid & Orlando City
Old 11-19-2016, 11:08 AM   #43
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Thanks man! Yeah if you notice at the end of the match there was a reason he asked for time off.

Reed is comin' atcha!

Old 11-19-2016, 11:16 AM   #44
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Another solid show man.

Very interesting things going on.

Cesaro losing is big going into his challenge of Brock.

Stardust taking time off (hopefully it means the return of Cody Rhodes)

Fandango-Breeze should be interesting.

Tyson Kidd got a big win.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 11-19-2016, 11:25 AM   #45
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Yeah i was surprised Cesaro lost but again, this is why i don't script things it forces me to be more creative haha!
Cody could return, he also could not.
Between you and me I hope Breeze wins haha i may have to make sure that happens.
Big win for Tyson indeed! He gets a shot at Dolph that match should be good!

Reed is comin' atcha!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2016, 11:36 AM   #46
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
Yeah i was surprised Cesaro lost but again, this is why i don't script things it forces me to be more creative haha!
Cody could return, he also could not.
Between you and me I hope Breeze wins haha i may have to make sure that happens.
Big win for Tyson indeed! He gets a shot at Dolph that match should be good!

Reed is comin' atcha!
I hope Breeze wins too. He is another NXT call up that has been severely mishandled. If it weren't for the brand split needing teams he would be one that another NXT run would do wonders for. Although I think BReeze/Fandango are one of the more talented teams in WWE personally they were just saddled with a horrible combined named team name and nothing.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 11-22-2016, 04:09 PM   #47
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Sorry i haven't posted a episode lately guys. I've been really sick since Thursday. I'm going to try and get SmackDown up today

Reed is comin' atcha!

Old 11-22-2016, 08:32 PM   #48
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

photo SmackDown Live Logo_zpsyvzwd35e.jpg

April Week 3
St. Louis,MO

The show starts with the music of John Cena as he heads down to the ring. He looks a bit disappointed after this past Sunday when he failed to capture his first Intercontinental Championship....

John: This past Sunday I came so close to getting my hands on the Intercontinental Championship for the first time in my career....but I was not the better man that night. So I would like to congratulate Austin Aries for beating me and Chris Jericho,we are two of the best this company has and to come in,debut and in such a short time win a title that says something. But let me say this Austin, just because you beat me does not mean I'm done chasing that title. I will hold that championship at some point and if I have to beat you to do it, then you can bet your *** that's what I'll do!

Match 1: Samoa Joe vs. Darren Young
Joe ambushes Young as he makes his way down to the ring. He lays in punches on the outside to Young and the match hasn't even gotten started yet! Young manages to weather the storm though and fight back enough to roll Joe in the ring and start the match finally. Darren goes on a serious roll offensively with quick strikes and a DDT. All this does though is seem to aggravate the Samoan Submission Machine as he pokes Young in the eye and starts his offense. Punches,kicks and his signature Chimera-plex lead to a Muscle Buster and the win goes to Samoa Joe.
Winner by pinfall: Samoa Joe
Joe grabs a mic and begins to speak....
Joe: Roman Reigns!! All I have been thinking about since Sunday is how that should be ME with the WWE World Championship instead of your buddy Dean Ambrose! I now know what I have to do to get a shot at Dean, and that is to go through you. You call yourself a Samoan but everyone knows I am the superior of us two. So I'm calling you out “Big Dog”!

Match 2: The Realest Guys vs. The Vaudevillians
Big Cass and Aiden start this one and Cass takes English down with a head lock, then lays in punches and caps it with a back breaker. English makes the tag to Gotch and he gets in offense on Cass now with a back body drop then wrapping his legs around his head and laying in some elbows. He tries g up for an elbow drop but misses as Cass rolls over to his corner and tags Enzo. Enzo gets taken out and Aiden is tagged back in. Aiden with a running knee drop to Enzo then a kick to the chest. Quick tags back and forth as The Vaudevillians are rolling. Dragon screw by Simon but Enzo gets up, ducks a clothesline and hits a running cross body on Gotch! Gotch tags in Simon to avoid danger but Enzo quickly whips Simon to the corner where he tags in Big Cass and this time it's Cass going up top as they connect with Badaboom Shakalacka! The Realest Guys pick up the win!!
Winners by pinfall: The Realest Guys
The Vaudevillians regroup after the match and attack Enzo and Cass as they are celebrating. They isolate Enzo and hit him with the Whirling Dervish then make belt motions around their waists as they head to the back.

Seth Rollins comes down to the ring now looking very angry. We saw how close he was this past Sunday to saving the match and possibly winning the WWE World Championship but he entered the ring just as the ref counted three.
Seth: What happened this past Sunday was just unacceptable! If it weren't for Samoa Joe getting in my, I would have broken up that pin and then pinned Balor to win that match. Instead, our WWE World Champion is Dean Ambrose, a man who I have beaten numerous times in a one on one setting. And because I was so close Teddy Long has granted me a title shot at No Mercy. The thought of that lunatic walking around with my title just makes me sick! And Dean....you know I can beat you any day of the week.
Just like that Dean's music hits and he comes to meet Seth in the ring.....
Dean: Seth are you done blabbing on yet? I can't stand hearing you talk.
Seth: Oh boy here we go, Dean what in the world do you want?
Dean: I was tired of listening to you whine like you always do when you don't get your way. So I came out here to put you in your place.
Seth: Put me in my place? No, no, no see that's your problem Dean you think just because you have that Championship now it makes you untouchable, unbeatable. Well guess what, you're not and I'm going to prove it to you....but not tonight. I'm not interested in whatever little game you're trying to play tonight. I'll fight you when I want to fight you.
With that final word Seth leaves the ring. The war of words is already starting between these two former Shield members!

Match 3: Austin Aries vs. Zack Ryder
The two lock up and it's Aries who takes Zack down with a head lock. Ryder responds whipping Austin off the ropes and hitting a jawbreaker then applying a head lock of his own. Aries quickly gets out and hits an arm drag now then whips Ryder off the ropes into a slingblade. He goes to the top rope to taunt and Zack pulls him off with a huge german suplex. He throws punches to Austin that send him to the corner then lands 10 more to Aries. He hits a side suplex and goes for the pin but Austin kicks out at one. A leg DDT now and another pin attempt, this time a kick out at two by Aries. He sends Austin into the corner and loads up for the Broski Boot and connects! Rough Ryder now but a kick out at two from Austin! Zack tries a quick drop kick but Austin gets out of the way and gets up to hit a stalling suplex. Zack now with a tornado DDT in the corner that busts Aries open! This is not looking good for the Intercontinental Champion! A cover by Ryder and again a kick out at two from Austin! Zack goes up top and hits a splash to Aries then lays in punches and a leg drop, then a knee drop! Aries sweeps the legs of Ryder and goes for a DDT but Zack reverses with a leg sweep of his own. He makes his way to the top rope and connects with a big elbow drop. That does it for this one and Zack Ryder gets a win!
Winner by pinfall: Zack Ryder
After the match Chris Jericho makes his way to the ring. He stands over the downed Aries and shoves the Intercontinental Championship in his face and says “you don't deserve this”.

Main Event: Dean Ambrose vs. Finn Balor
A suplex by Finn then an arm drag by Dean gets this one going. Finn ducks a clothesline and hits a Pele kick. Dean takes Balor down and kick him in the face. Finn with a russian leg sweep. Dean with a jawbreaker then goes up top and drops a knee to the face. As he picks Finn up Balor takes him down by the legs and this match is really back and forth. Finn with a powerbomb now then a leg slam. He goes to the apron then springboards into the ring with a dive onto Ambrose. Balor goes to the corner and connects with a shotgun drop kick! Ambrose is able to get back into the match taking Finn down but Finn gets one of his own. He quickly goes up top.....Coup De Grace! 1-2-almost a three count as Dean barely gets his shoulder up!
Finn sends Ambrose to the apron and drop kicks him to the outside. Dean fights off the attack shoving Balor away and rolls back into the ring. He tries to get something going but there's nothing to be found as Balor connects with a lift inverted DDT. Balor is gassed now as he goes to pick Dean up but Ambrose rebounds off the ropes and hits a big lariat almost knocking Finn's head off! Dean feels like it's time.....Dirty Deeds! 1-2-Balor out at two! This only seems to fire up Dean though as he sends Finn into the corner, runs at him with a clothesline and then a bulldog from the corner! Dean now goes into the corner again and does a gun shot motion at Finn. He charges but Finn dodges the running knee lift! Finn responds with another shot gun drop kick and a second Coup De Grace but AGAIN Dean gets the shoulder up at two!! This again gets the Lunatic going as he rolls up Finn and tries to steal the win but Finn gets out at two! A knee strike by Dean and he goes up top and connects with a drop kick! This place is going insane as both men are giving it everything they have! Powerbomb by Finn, Dean kicks out at two. An enziguri now by Balor, but Dean gets up and sends Balor to the middle rope where he drives his knee to the face of Finn and this causes the blood to flow! Dean goes to the corner again and this time Seth Rollins' music hits, Finn turns Dean around and drives him to the mat with a powerbomb and gets the win!!
Winner by pinfall: Finn Balor
What a main event to close the show! What a night of wrestling, the fallout from Backlash was exciting!

WWE News/Rumors:
Dean Ambrose has suffered an injury, he still plans to defend his title despite this though. How will this affect his mindset as we head forward to No Mercy?
Will Roman Reigns respond to the challange of Samoa Joe?
What's next for John Cena? Rumors say a person he has history with will make his move next week.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »