Home

Reed's WWE 2k17 Universe: The Brand Split Era!

This is a discussion on Reed's WWE 2k17 Universe: The Brand Split Era! within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-23-2016, 04:38 PM   #1
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0
Reed's WWE 2k17 Universe: The Brand Split Era!

After Wrestlemaina WWE has undergone some big changes. Most notably a brand split. Raw and Smackdown will have their own shows that will feature different superstars and championships. Another big change is that the women will finally have their own show as well! Proving that the women's revolution has been a success! These changes mark a new shift in WWE and the rosters have been drafted to each of the two shows. NXT is no more so all the guys and girls have been drafted to RAW,SmackDown or the Women's show.
The rosters were drafted at random using a randomizer and all tag teams were kept together except for a few but due to keeping some surprises for the fans WWE WILL NOT disclose the Superstars drafted to each brand nor the championships that will be on each show. Raw is still on Monday nights, SmackDown has been moved to Tuesdays and is now LIVE to compete with Raw. The Women's show called “Women of Wrestling” will take place on Wednesday nights and like Raw and Smackdown will also be live. NXT GM William Regal has been given the same position on the Women's Show but all we know about Raw and SmackDown is that Stephanie McMahon is running Raw and Shane is running SmackDown. Vince wants them to compete, and that is exactly what they will do. Tune in to the first episode of Monday Night Raw because there are sure to be some surprises in store. Welcome to the Brand Split Era of WWE!!!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2016, 05:16 PM   #2
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Reed's WWE 2k17 Universe: The Brand Split Era!

Sweet. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-23-2016, 05:37 PM   #3
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Reed! About time man
Old 10-23-2016, 05:42 PM   #4
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Thanks guys! I wanna try and get Raw up tonight but we'll see how much time i have between playing Uncle and all haha!

Reed is comin' atcha!

Old 10-24-2016, 01:48 PM   #5
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Raw
April Week 1
Seattle,WA

Hello everyone and welcome to the first Monday Night Raw after the brand split draft!! Tonight we are sure to have a great show for you as word has it that Stephanie McMahon will be in attendance to announce the GM of Raw and the build to the first PPV Extreme Rules! Without further ado let's get this started!!!

The show starts with the music of Stephanie McMahon as she makes her way to the ring mic in hand.
Steph: Welcome to Monday Night Raw!!! Yes it's a new era here as we aim to dominate SmackDown every single week because we have the best talent in the WWE! Before I get down to business let me introduce you to Raw's GM.....you know him, you love him! He is The King of Kings,The Game, and my husband Triple H!!!!! (The crowd boos loudly at this announcement as Triple H makes his way down to the ring now smiling. After kissing Stephanie he grabs a mic.)

HHH: WWE Universe don't act like you're surprised! I mean who else would she pick! I will tell you this, I have promised Vince and my wife that I will try and put all that “Authority” business behind me and run a clean show. Now tonight is all about starting our road to Extreme Rules in 4 weeks where we will crown our champions for our United States and Tag Team titles as well as a brand new belt here. Now SmackDown may have the World Title but what is bigger than the World you ask? Well of course it's the Universe!! So our top title here will be called the WWE Universal Championship!

Stephanie: So tonight we will have two fatal 4 way matches and the winner of those two will be put in the Universal Title match at Extreme Rules while the 4 losers will be put in a Fatal 4 Way to determine the number one contender at Extreme Rules. We will also have Tag Team action and the start of our US Title Tournament. Enough of us talking, let's get to the action!

Match 1 Tag Team Tournament Round 1: American Alpha vs. The Ascension
This is a matchup of two former NXT Tag Team Champions as Jordan and Konnor start the match feeling each other out. Jordan takes down Konnor with an arm drag and then another as Konnor came charging back. This early offense gets the crowd behind American Alpha but very quickly The Ascension take control as Konnor whips Jason into the corner and tags in Viktor. The two take turns stomping him out in the corner and the ref goes to count for Konnor to get out of the ring. Viktor turns to the ref and yells at him to back off this allows Konnor to kick Jordan one more time before exiting the ring. Viktor now picks up Jordan and attempts a clothesline but Jordan ducks and makes the tag to Gable who comes in with a fire. Taking down Viktor with suplex after suplex. He then goes and knocks Konnor off the apron. He tags in Jordan now and Jason smashes Viktor into the turnbuckle with a shoulder tackle, Jason tags in Gable and they hit Grand Amplitude to pick up the win and advance to the second round!
Winners by pinfall: American Alpha

Match 2 US Title Tournament Round 1: Dolph Ziggler vs. Hideo Itami
Hideo Itami was one of the NXT guys drafted to Raw and tonight he looks to make a name for himself as he faces Dolph Ziggler. Match starts with a handshake between the two. Hideo then quickly takes down Dolph with a hurricanrana but Dolph fights back with an arm breaker then a float over DDT. He goes to the second rope and hits a dropkick on Itami. Itami then fires back with a kick to the chest that stuns Dolph and allows Hideo to go on the apron and springboard back in the ring for a dropkick of his own. Ziggler fights back and connects with his signature 10 elbow drops. He goes for the cover but Itami kicks out at two. Hideo reverses Dolph's Zig Zag attempt into a powerbomb that's kicked out of at two. Dolph then out of nowhere pops up and hits a Famouser but again Itami kicks out at two! Ziggler cannot believe it but he stays on Itami, picks him up and turns him around and this time connects with the Zig Zag to pick up the win!! Itami did look impressive in his main roster debut despite the loss!
Winner by pinfall: Dolph Ziggler

Match 3 Qualifying Fatal 4 Way for WWE Universal Title at Extreme Rules: Baron Corbin vs. Cesaro vs. AJ Styles vs. ???
All three men are in the ring waiting on the final opponent when all of a sudden a rock version of “Flight of the Valkyries” starts playing and out comes Daniel Bryan!! He must be cleared to return to action because he's in ring gear! Well here we go folks!!
Yes chants echo around the arena as the match starts and the 4 pair off. Cesaro and Bryan brawl outside and Corbin faces Styles inside the ring. On the outside Bryan is looking good early as he plants Cesaro with a Butterfly suplex and quick kicks on the ground. Styles has Corbin on the mat and drags his leg across for a stump puller then a pump handle gut buster. Baron then gets control of Styles as he whips him into the corner and puts him in the Tree of Woe then digs his boot to AJ's face. He goes for the pin but AJ kicks out at two. Cesaro and Daniel get back in the ring and throw both Corbin and Styles to the outside. They exchange a look then dive on Corbin and Styles outside!!
Daniel then pulls AJ back in the ring and AJ whips Daniel into the corner and comes charging at him but Bryan flips over him and hits a running knee! Cesaro breaks it up at the count of two but Baron comes back in and tosses Cesaro outside. He hits Deep Six on AJ and then End of Days on Bryan! Bryan kicks out barely at two!!! Baron then rains down punches on DBry which bust him open and Cesaro hits a European Uppercut on Bryan but AJ comes in and breaks the count at two! It's now Corbin who hits another End of Days on Bryan and AJ going for a cover on Cesaro at the same time but both kick out at two! Styles and Corbin roll out of the ring for a breather but this costs them because Cesaro hits a second European Uppercut on Bryan and gets the pinfall to advance to the Extreme Rules title match!
Winner and advancing to Extreme Rules: Cesaro

Match 4 Tag Team Tournament Round 1: New Day (Kofi & Big E) vs. Breezango
Breezango gets the early upper hand as they ground Kofi quickly going after his legs to neutralize his speed. This does not last all that long though as Kofi fires up and after withstanding the punishment early on he hits an SOS on Fandango and tags in Big E who hits the Big Ending on Fandango to advance to the next round. As The New Day celebrate in the ring Tyler Breeze is nowhere to be found, seems he didn't bother to help his partner out of the ring because after the pinfall Breeze just hops off the apron and walks backstage.
Winners by pinfall: The New Day

We cut now to Stephanie and Triple H talking in the office when someone comes in, the camera turns to see Paul Heyman standing there with Brock Lesnar behind him.
Paul: You both know why I'm here. It's a disgrace that Brock Lesnar has to compete tonight to be in the WWE Universal Title match at Extreme Rules. We all know my client is the best athlete on this roster! Dare I say, in this whole company! But you know what that's ok because when my client Brock Lesnar goes out tonight and destroys his opponents tonight......Cesaro will suffer the same fate...maybe even worse.
Paul and Brock leave the office and Triple H and Stephanie have looks of disdain on their faces.

Match 4 US Title Tournament: Sami Zayn vs. Stardust
Stardust goes right at Sami and takes him down with a DDT. He then works on Zayn's leg but Zayn hits an enziguri that stuns Stardust and this gives Sami time to get to the top rope and hit a cross body. Zayn then locks in a single leg Boston crab but Stardust fights out of it and pops Zayn with a springboard roundhouse to the face! The cover but no Zayn kicks out at two! The Bizarre One calls for and connects with Dark Matter and that quickly and to the shock of everyone allows Stardust to move on in the tournament. It was a dominating performance.
Winner by pinfall: Stardust

Brock Lesnar makes his way to the ring with Paul Heyman behind him.
Paul: So where are Brock Lesnar's opponents tonight? We'll wait....because it doesn't matter who they are they will be beaten, victimized, and broken! Oh wait what's this I'm getting word that we have something wrong in the back. Let's see what it is.
We now get a 3 screen shot of Randy Orton, Kevin Owens, and someone else with a robe on all lying on the floor face down.
Paul: Well it seems to me that Brock Lesnar's opponents cannot fight. If you would allow me....(Paul clears his throat) Ladies and gentleman your winner and advancing to the Extreme Rules title match, the mayor of Suplex City,and the soon to be rightful WWE Universal Champion......BRROOOOCK LEEEESNAAAAAAR!
Paul drops the mic as the crowd boos the duo as they walk to the back with smiles on their faces. This is how the show goes off the air.

WWE News: Daniel Bryan suffered a minor injury in his match tonight but the doctors have cleared him to compete.

Side Note: My Raw image isn't in here because Photobucket is under maintenance. So when thats done I'll put that in the post! =]

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2016, 02:04 PM   #6
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Good first show.

Looking forward to more.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 10-24-2016, 02:39 PM   #7
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Great show man! Good to see you getting going...Brock is an absolute monster!
Old 10-24-2016, 03:57 PM   #8
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Thanks guys! I had some more debuts planned but I realized during my set up that I need to shuffle the rosters around some. That and the game added matches i didn't need/want haha!

Reed is comin' atcha!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »