Home

Hironiverserockz WWE 2K17

This is a discussion on Hironiverserockz WWE 2K17 within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-22-2017, 12:18 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Hironiverserockz WWE 2K17

Proud moment for wrestling fans in India #DONTHINDERJINDER

Raw update coming in a while
Old 05-22-2017, 05:22 PM   #74
ML
MVP

ML's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by hironationrockz
Proud moment for wrestling fans in India #DONTHINDERJINDER

Raw update coming in a while
Proud moment for wrestling fans in Alberta, Canada!*

This is great stuff. Can't wait for Raw
Old 05-22-2017, 05:32 PM   #75
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLamm16
Proud moment for wrestling fans in Alberta, Canada!*
For both I guess. He is of Indian origin after all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2017, 05:49 PM   #76
Rookie

RAW

April Week 4

Kevin Owens makes his way to the ring.

Owens :"Well it's good to be here in this place.....ooh who am I kidding ! This place is absolutely disgusting just like all the people here. You see I am YOUR United States Champion and you should bow down to me but instead you boo me and disrespect me when I come down to the ring. Now moving on, last week Chris Jericho was badly injured at the hands of me and Samoa Joe which means he won't be able to make it to PAYBACK. So since I don't have to defend this title this sunday, I would like to move on to something bigger....The Universal Title. So, hereby I demand the rematch for the Universal title that I never got."

"The Truth Reigns" hits the speaker and Roman Reigns comes out to the ring.

Reigns :"Well I was in the back when I heard you talk about rematches. That reminds me of something. I never got my rematch at *points at the US title* that title."

KO :" Now hold on a second, you don't get a title shot unless I say so. Because this is the Kevin Owens' show."

Reigns :"Well this USED to be the Kevin Owens' show but this is my yard now."

Reigns then hits a superman punch on Kevin Owens. Reigns stands tall as we go to commercial.

Bo Dallas is in the ring.

Dallas :"Last week Sin Cara stole a victory against me so tonight I am challenging him to a match so that I can make him Believe in the Bo."

Match # 1 : Sin Cara V/S Bo Dallas

Bo Dallas immediately starts attacking Sin Cara. Bo Dallas goes for a Running Knee but Sin Cara dodges and hits a spinning heel kick which sends Bo Dallas to the outside and Sin Cara follows with a suicide dive. Sin Cara brings Dallas back to the ring. Dallas goes for a clothesline while Sin Cara was on the apron but Cara dodges and hits a kick right to the face of Dallas and goes to the top for a 630 splash but Dallas dodges it and hits a knee to the face of Cara. Dallas then goes for the rolling cutter but Sin Cara with a small package to steal the second victory in a row.

[spoiler]Winner : Sin Cara[/spoier]

Broken Hardys, Cesaro and Sheamus will take on the team of Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson, Enzo Amore and Big Cass in an 8 man tag tonight.

Match # 2 : The Big Show V/S Jinder Mahal

Big Show completely dominated this match and hits a huge chokeslam to pick up the win.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Charley Curaso :"Ladies and gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time, Cesaro and Sheamus. Now guys last week you were attacked by Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson. What's your take on that?"

Sheamus :"Now those idiots might think they can take us down but let me tell you something there is no one in the locker room that can---"

Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson attacks Sheamus and Cesaro and lays waste at them.

Match # 3 : Dana Brooke V/S Alicia Fox

-Alicia Fox with a Bridging Northern Lights Suplex for a 2 count
-Dana Brooke with a Kneeling Jawbreaker followed by a Samoan Drive for the win

Spoiler

Enzo Amore and Big Cass comes out to the ring to loud boos from the crowd.

Enzo : "My name is Enzo Amore. I am a certified G and a bona-fied stud and you can't teach that. And right here is Big Cass he is 7 feet tall and you can't teach that. Now it seems like after what happened after last week, we have a couple haters? a couple haters? We just took advantage of the situation and at Payback we are taking those tag titles from The Broken Hardys"

Big Cass :"And we are going to prove that there is only one word to describe the hardys and I am going to spell it out for you....S-A-W-F-T - SAWFT

Match #4 : 8 Man Tag Team Match : The Broken Hardys, Sheamus and Cesaro V/S Enzo, Big Cass, Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson

Sheamus and Cesaro were injured due to the backstage attack, thereby its now going to be a 2 on 4 handicap match. Jeff Hardy starts the match with Karl Anderson and The Hardys stays in control early on but Jeff got caught with big boot from Gallows. 4 on 1 assault on Jeff as they kept tagging in and out. Jeff with a drop kick on Anderson. Enzo and Matt are tagged in. Matt lays waste at Enzo and hits the Side Effect and goes for the pin but Cass breaks it. Jeff comes in for the save but falls prey to a 4 on 1 assault. Gallows and Anderson attacks Jeff on the outside. Big Cass with a big boot to Matt followed by a Boom Shakalaka for the win.

Spoiler

The New Day makes their way to the ring.
Kofi :"Last week our boy Big E defeated Rusev in the middle of this ring."
Xavier :"And at PAYBACK pre show, he will do it again but do you know why?"
All 3 :"Why?Why?Why?"
Big E :"Because.....New Day Rocks New Day Rockz [Hironationrockz chants break out :P]

Rusev's music hits and he and Lana comes down to the stage.

Lana :"Big E, you might have stole the victory last week but don't forget how Rusev destroyed each one of you over the weeks and at PAYBACK Pre Show he is going to crush you."

Big E :"Well if he is man enough how about he comes out to the ring right now."

Rusev had enough and he charges towards the ring. Rusev with a clothesline to Big E and then attacks both Kofi and Xavier. Big E with a clothesline of his own which sends Rusev to the outside. Rusev tries to get back in the ring but Lana stops her. The New Day stands tall as we go to commercial.

Match # 5 : Sami Zayn V/S Titus O'Neil

Titus did a good job in this match but at the end Sami Zayn hits the helluva kick for the win

Spoiler

Spoiler

Match # 6 : Sasha Banks and Bayley V/S Charlotte and Nia Jax

Allright I dont want to type much right now so let's just get to the point. At the end, Bayley goes for kick on Charlotte but Charlotte dodges it and she accidently hits Sasha with it. Nia Jax with a huge shoulder block on Bayley. Charlotte then hits the natural selection on Sasha for the win.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Shinsuke Nakamura makes his way to the ring to a loud reaction from the crowd.

Shinsuke :"Last week, Paul Heyman threatened me that his beast Brock Lesnar will end my career but let me tell you something. I am not scared of Brock Lesnar. Some of you may not know but I did face Brock Lesnar before and I was this close to defeat him but this time I will get the job done and become your new WWE Universal Champion."

Paul Heyman comes out to the stage.

Heyman :"Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman and I am the advocate of your WWE Universal Champion The Beast Brock Lesnar. Now Shinsuke, you sir, made a big mistake by not following my advice. You see this is not the same Brock Lesnar you faced before. This Brock Lesnar is ruthless, he is The Beast and The Conqueror and at PAYBACK, he is going to leave you beaten, broken and victimized and he is going to conquer you. Good Luck"

Paul Heyman drops the mic as we go off air
Old 05-26-2017, 03:24 AM   #77
Rookie

PAYBACK CARD

Match # 1 : Big E w/ Xavier and Kofi V/S Rusev w/ Lana

Match # 2 : Sami Zayn V/S Samoa Joe

Match # 3 : Big Show V/S Braun Strowman

Match # 4 : Hardy Boys (C) V/S Enzo Amore and Big Cass for the RAW Tag Team Championship

Match # 5 : Roman Reigns V/S Kevin Owens (C) for the United States Championship

Match # 6 : Bayley (C) V/S Sasha Banks for the RAW Women's Championship

Match # 7 : Shinsuke Nakamura V/S Brock Lesnar (C) for the Universal Championship

The debut of a Really Dark Smackdown LIVE coming up soon
Old 05-26-2017, 10:26 AM   #78
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Great Raw man and here are my predictions for Payback...

Big E
Zayn
Strowman
Hardys
Owens
Banks
Nakamura

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 05-26-2017, 07:20 PM   #79
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Good RAW Man.

Payback looks to be an interesting card.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 05-27-2017, 10:45 AM   #80
Rookie

Good to know you guys liked it. I thought this week's show was really lame since I didn't have many big matches

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »