Home

Hironiverserockz WWE 2K17

This is a discussion on Hironiverserockz WWE 2K17 within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-16-2017, 05:43 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Cool Re: Hironiverserockz WWE 2K17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
You know me man, love my haha's and stuff! Sets me apart from the rest

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
And my stupid jokes in the middle of serious booking sets me apart from the rest
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2017, 05:44 AM   #26
Rookie

Re: Hironiverserockz WWE 2K17

News : WWE is planning to bring back a Superstar they recently released
Old 04-19-2017, 12:52 PM   #27
Rookie

Dang it..I was planning a faction with Jinder Mahal and the Bollywood Boys
Old 04-19-2017, 03:44 PM   #28
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hironationrockz
Dang it..I was planning a faction with Jinder Mahal and the Bollywood Boys
Beauty is you can still do it man. Just do it in your own way.

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 04-20-2017, 01:41 PM   #29
Rookie

Sorry for slacking off guys....... From the last 2-3 days I am just feeling like I fell head first into the ring mat #Headache
Old 04-20-2017, 10:56 PM   #30
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

You're good bro no problem!! We've all had spells like that. Feel better.

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 04-20-2017, 11:40 PM   #31
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
You're good bro no problem!! We've all had spells like that. Feel better.

Yep, we've all been there, done that.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2017, 02:56 PM   #32
Rookie

SMACKDOWN
LIVE

APRIL WEEK 2

The MIZ and Maryse makes their way to the ring.
Miz :"Ladies and Gentleman welcome to Smackdown LIVE starring The MIZ and Maryse. Now 9 days ago me and my wife defeated the power couple, John Cena and Nikki Bella and what did we get in return? Nothing. Except from all the crap from Kurt Angle. Thats not how you treat the money maker. So I am calling out our Smackdown LIVE GM Daniel Bryan to do something about it."
Daniel Bryan comes out to the stage.
Bryan :"Now MIZ I don't know what your problem is but if you want Kurt Angle let me tell you he is not here tonight so I can't really do much about it. But I have a match scheduled for you tonight and it is next."

Spoiler

Spoiler

The Revival will make their SmackDown LIVE debut tonight against The American Alpha

Eva Marie is in the ring.
Eva :" Asuka, last week you might have defeated me but let me tell you what....it was just a fluke....I am a better competitor than you and I am going to prove it tonight. So Asuka, why don't you come out here so that I can kick your ***"
Asuka makes her way to the ring as we are set for the rematch from last week.

Match #2 : Asuka V/S Eva Marie

This match was better than the last one and Eva Marie was able to get some offenses in and dominate Asuka. But at the end Asuka locks in the Asuka lock and Eva Marie has to tap out

Spoiler

Dean Ambrose is being attacked backstage by Baron Corbin

Wyatt pyro hits and Bray Wyatt appears on the screen.
Bray :" Randy Randy.....at Wrestlemania you might have defeated me but there is something I want you to know...at Wrestlemania my powers were not fully ready but at Backlash I will be stronger than ever and there is no creature in this world that can stop me. At Backlash, there will be no place for you to hide Randy. You burned down my Kingdom and Sister Abigail's body but at Backlash you will be burned and sent down to hell because our match at Backlash will be an Inferno match. Run."
[Note : It was not really an inferno match in the game as its not available but I thought adding that would make sense given what happened before Wrestlemania]

Match # 3 : The American Alpha V/S The Revival

The Revival attacks The American Alpha as they were making their way to the ring. They then hits the Shatter Machine on both Chad and Jason.

NO CONTEST

Curt hawkins is in the ring.
Hawkins :" My name is....Curt Hawkins and here tonight I am calling out anyone who is man enough to FACE THE FACTS"

Kalisto makes his way to the ring.

Match #4 : Kalisto V/S Curt Hawkins

Curt Hawkins goes for the attack but Kalisto ducks underneath and hits him with a kick right to the face followed by a drop kick which sets him outside the ring. Kalisto with a dive to the outside and then brings Hawkins back into the ring and goes to the top and lands with a 360 splash and goes for the pin but Hawkins kicks out. Kalisto sets up for Salida Del Sol but Hawkins reverses it and hits him with an Enzuigiri and follows up with a superkick and goes for the pin but Kalisto kicks out. Hawkins then calls for the Taste of Pain but Kalisto counters and hits him with a Salida Del Sol for the win.

Spoiler

Alexa Bliss comes out to the ring.
Alexa :" So we are just 2 weeks away from Backlash...the night I am going to take back whats rightfully mine....the Smackdown Women's Championship. And when I become a 3 time Women's Ch----"
Becky Lynch music hits as she comes out
Becky :" Now hold on hold on...Alexa you see everyone here knows that you don't deserve to hold the Smackdown LIVE Women's Championship....because you have never won that title by yourself...everytime you have to use under handed techtics to hold to that title...so let me tell you what...how about you prove yourself worthy of that title shot by putting your #1 Contender's spot on the line against me."
Alexa is about to say something when Shane O' Mac's music hits.
Shane :" Now Becky, Alexa Bliss already has that rematch clause for the title...but Smackdown is a land of opportunity so here is what we are gonna do...Becky Lynch you will face Alexa Bliss next and if you beat her you will be added to the title match at Backlash and it will become a Triple Thread Match. Good luck."
Alexa doesn't look happy.

Match #5 : Becky Lynch V/S Alexa Bliss

Becky Lynch decimates Alexa Bliss from the get-go. Becky Lynch completely wears down Alexa Bliss and calls for the Bex-ploder just then...
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

AJ Styles makes her way to the ring.
AJ :" Ladies and gentleman this is Smackdown LIVE the house that AJ Styles built. I have been carrying this show on my back since the brand split. But at Wrestlemania, the management forgot about all I did and I was hardly put on the card. Even after being the face that runs this place I had to be in the opening contest of Wrestlemania. Now don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed that match with Shane and I have complete respect for him after that match but the thing is I had to open the card while that Roman Reigns got to headline Wrestlemania. It seems like the upper management is run by monkeys. But you know who is dumber than the upper management? You people. You guys keep booing for Roman Reigns who works day in and day out to entertain you guys but none of you cared when that Oldberg who couldn't even wrestle buried a rising talent on RAW Kevin Owens and got to carry RAW's top title to the grandest event of them all. In fact you were cheering for him..and also for that Beast who is just going to babysit that title as long as he wants [not in my universe though]...but hey its not about RAW its about Smackdown LIVE the land of opportunity....unlike RAW your hard work is being credited here...that's why I am proud to be the face of this brand...so right now I am going to ask for an opportunity I deserve that is to be in the title match at Backlash."
Luke Harper comes out to the ring.
Harper : Now AJ 6 weeks ago you defeated me in this very ring, thus ending my chances to be at Wrestlemania and I appreciate your performance but here tonight I am asking for a rematch so that I can prove my worth."
AJ :" Really? Like Really? Everyone knows I am the superior athlete between the two of us. So I guess you have my answer so stop wasting my time."
AJ is leaving the ring but then gets back and attacks Luke Harper and then hits the Styles Clash.
AJ Styles stands tall as we go off air.

Last edited by hironationrockz; 04-23-2017 at 06:56 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »