Home

Hironiverserockz WWE 2K17

This is a discussion on Hironiverserockz WWE 2K17 within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-03-2017, 05:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Hironiverserockz WWE 2K17

So my Universe will be starting from the night after Wrestlemania. Things will be same as it is except Seth Rollins missed Wrestlemania due to injury (got something planned for a long time so...) The first show will be coming soon
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2017, 06:21 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Hironiverserockz WWE 2K17

RAW

Brock Lesnar makes his way to the ring with Paul Heyman. Heyman : " Ladies and gentleman, my name is Paul Heyman and I am the advocate of the new Universal Champion Brock Lesnar. Over the last few weeks I have been telling you that at Wrestlemania my client Brock Lesnar will destroy Goldberg and make him Brock Lesnar's bitch and thats what he did. Goldberg was beaten, broken and victimized at the hands of Brock Lesnar. And right here tonight live in front of all of you I am giving you not a prediction but a spoiler that there is no one who can stop my beast Brock Lesnar and he will remain your WWE Universal Champion as long as he wants and there is no one in the locker room who can do anything about it."

Match #1 : Enzo & Cass V/S Sheamus and Cesaro

A pretty open match with both sides getting offenses. At the end it led to a brawl and the referre had no choice but to call for the bell.

NO CONTEST

Bayley makes her way to the ring. She talks about last night and her childhood dream about being on Wrestlemania (Will write dialogues from next time I promise). She was interrupted by Charlotte who thinks she deserves a one on one shot at the title. She was interrupted by Sasha Banks followed by Nia Jax. Stephanie McMahon comes out and announces a triple thread #1 contender's match tonight.

RAW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP : BROKEN HARDYS (C) V/S LUKE GALLOWS AND KARL ANDERSON

From the start of the match it was all Hardys up until Gallows managed to hit Matt Hardy with a boot to the face. After that Gallows and Anderson continues to wear down Matt. Matt somehow managed to counter one of the moves with a side effect and makes a hot tag to Jeff Hardy and Jeff immediately unloads on Gallows and hits him with a side effect and goes for the pin but Anderson breaks it up. Matt Hardy comes to the ring but immediately gets hit with a boot to the face. Jeff Hardy goes for the twist of fate but Gallows counters with a boot to the face and Gallows and Anderson hits the Magic Killer and goes for the pin...1.....2......3

Spoiler

Matt with a side effect on Anderson. Then the hardys hits the Extreme Combination on Gallows for the win

Winner and Still RAW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS : Hardy Boys

Kevin Owens makes his way to the ring. Owens : " Last night I defeated Chris Jericho to become the new US Champion. Of course I deserved to win that match and hold the US Championship, but there is one more thing that I deserve.....a rematch for MY Universal Championship and I want it right here right now." Roman Reigns makes his way to the ring. Reigns : " Well Owens congrats on your victory last night...but I hope you do know that last night I defeated the best wrestler this company ever had....And if there is anyone who deserves a title shot thats me....because this is my yard." Samoa Joe makes his way to the ring. Joe : " It doesn't matter what you did last night at Wrestlemania but there is only one man in this locker room who can conquer the beast and its the Destroyer....Samoa Joe." Stephanie McMahon comes out to the ring. Stephanie : " Allright guys settle down right there. Now all the three of you are worthy of a title shot but there is only one of you who can get this shot.... so here is what we are going to do [PLAYA] tonight you guys will compete in a Fatal 4 way #1 contender's match...and the fourth participant will be revealed later on. "

Match #3 : Braun Strowman vs Sami Zayn

Braun Strowman domiantes most part of the match but Sami Zayn looks strong as he is fighting back with all his might but Strowman was too much for him and Braun Strowman picks up the win.

Winner : Braun Strowman

Kurt Angle is here. He is going into Stephanie's office. Could he be the 4th man in the match?

The New Day makes their way to the ring. They talk about Wrestlemania and their experience being the host of the grandest event of them all. They thanked all the fans for making this event the grandest of them all. However they were interrupted by Rusev and Lana. Rusev complained about not being on the event and went on to mock the fans for wasting all their money on buying a ticket to Wrestlemania. Kofi then challenged Rusev to a match which he accepts.

Match #4 : Rusev w/ Lana V/S Kofi Kingston w/ Xavier Woods and Big E

Rusev squashed Kofi Kingston and made him tap out to the Accolade

Winner : Rusev

Stephanie announces new Raw General Manager
Spoiler

He promises to make RAW better than ever.

-Sasha Banks defeated Charlotte and Nia Jax by making Charlotte tap out to become the #1 Contender for the RAW Women's championship.

-Roman Reigns, Samoa Joe and Kevin Owens waits for their opponent in the ring.........its
Spoiler

Spoiler

He will face Brock Lesnar in 4 weeks at PAYBACK
Old 04-05-2017, 06:24 AM   #3
Rookie

News: Moving forward cruiserweight division will appear only on 205 LIVE
Old 04-05-2017, 11:16 AM   #4
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Good first show man. You have a vision for what you want and that's good. Few suggestions for you to improve.
Format- You can do this however you want just work on making sure we know who's talking, spacing things out more ect. I recommend checking me,Wis,Bard and even Matt_GoBlue's dynasties for this.
Spell check is also a big deal it's just little things and i'm not a great speller myself haha! But hey keep at it I'll be following along!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 04-05-2017, 01:11 PM   #5
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
Good first show man. You have a vision for what you want and that's good. Few suggestions for you to improve.
Format- You can do this however you want just work on making sure we know who's talking, spacing things out more ect. I recommend checking me,Wis,Bard and even Matt_GoBlue's dynasties for this.
Spell check is also a big deal it's just little things and i'm not a great speller myself haha! But hey keep at it I'll be following along!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Agree with Reed, a pretty layout is always the best layout. It's easy on the eyes, and work with your colors - bold, red, blue, etc... Spacing is key like Reed said.

Other than that, solid show! Cant wait to see more of this.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2017, 06:04 PM   #6
Rookie

Thanks Bard and Reed for your suggestion...will be working on it.....also do you guys put the images directly over here or do you link it to other site?
Old 04-05-2017, 06:07 PM   #7
Rookie

Forgot to mention The Miz and Maryse defeated Cena and Nikki and also The Big Show won the battle royal and not Mojo Rowley (the existence of that football player's interference is up to your imagination)
Old 04-05-2017, 06:09 PM   #8
Rookie

Rumor Roundup : WWE Roster SHAKE UP not happening anytime soon

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »