Home

MLamm's WWE Universe

This is a discussion on MLamm's WWE Universe within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-10-2017, 05:26 PM   #9
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLamm's WWE Universe

I like it. Good show. nice simple format.

One suggestion that I was given a few years ago is to put the winner in spoiler tags so we don't accidentally see it while reading.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 05-11-2017, 02:09 AM   #10
ML
MVP

ML's Arena

OVR: 4

Welcome to SmackDown Live! It's the first episode of SmackDown following WrestleMania 33! Coming off the roster shakeup following WM33 we have new and old faces here on SmackDown. Tonight's Main Event: A Triple Threat for the number 1 contender's spot to face WWE Champion Randy Orton at BackLash!

The show opens with Kevin Owens music hitting as he makes his way to the ring. He has the U.S. Championship with him! He comes to the ring and declares that this is now the Kevin Owens Show! He issues an open challenge to the locker room if anybody is gutsy enough to challenge the ex-Universal Champion for the US Title. Mojo Rawley, winner of the Andre The Giant Battle Royal Tournament answers the call!

Match 1: Mojo Rawley vs Kevin Owens (C) U.S. Championship Match

Both of the big guys really go at it getting some offense in. Mojo Rawley has a great strategy and sticks to it, trying to keep Kevin Owens on the mat for as much of the match as possible. Doing so will prevent K.O. from hitting his signature pop-up powerbomb. Mojo Rawley shows off great strength as he gets the better of Kevin Owens, who underestimated him, winning his first singles title! He carries on using the win from WM33 as momentum as he makes the jump to the singles division.

Spoiler

Match 2: Aiden English vs Tye Dillinger

Another guy looking to make the leap from the tag division into the singles scene, Aiden English comes out to a brand new entrance as he looks to take on the Perfect 10 Tye Dillinger in both of their singles debut. He does a great job of working the lower back and even reverses Tye Dillinger's facebreaker. Tye Dillinger manages to pick up the pace on Aiden English though, and puts him away with the single knee facebreaker on his second attempt.

Spoiler

Match 3: Breezango vs The Ascension

Tag Team action in the midcard of tonight's episode as both teams are able to get in some great offense from the start. Breezango use their agility and quick wittedness to outsmart and outperform the brute strength of The Ascension. Fandango makes a mistake though and The Ascension manage to get him to the outside of the ring! The Ascension make a mistake of their own, losing track of the refs count as both teams get double counted out to end the match.

Spoiler

Match 4: Becky Lynch vs Charlotte

Ex-Women's Raw Champion Charlotte makes her SmackDown debut as she takes on Becky Lynch in singles action tonight. Both women go back and forth unable to find an opening. Becky Lynch finally manages to land the Bex-Plex, and this match ends in controversy as the ref counts to three without noticing Charlotte's hand on the rope.

Spoiler

Main Event: Sami Zayn vs AJ Styles vs Kane #1 Contender's Match

Sami Zayn looks overpowered after starting the match hot, as both Kane and AJ Styles go after him, looking to take him out of the match early. AJ Styles gets a two count on Zayn after hitting the Styles Clash before Kane is able to break up the count, salvaging the match. Kane would have badluck of his own however, with Zayn recovering just in time to break up a pin after Kane hit AJ Styles with a chokeslam! Zayn is then forced out of the ring by Kane after he almost manages to sneak in a victory with a rollup. Kane turns around and reverses AJ Styles kick to the head by grabbing him by the throat. AJ Styles manages to fight off a chokeslam, but instead of being picked up, Kane simply chokes him out to end the match and secure a title shot against Randy Orton.

Spoiler

Last edited by ML; 05-19-2017 at 02:06 AM.
Old 05-11-2017, 06:43 AM   #11
Rookie

Just finished watching RAW and it was pretty good.......putting in some cutscenes using Video Creation would be a good idea to tell the story.....would be checking out Smackdown soon.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2017, 10:10 AM   #12
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Nice Smackdown, except of course for Mojo beating Owens for the US Champions...UGH!
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 05-11-2017, 11:06 AM   #13
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Woah! Smackdown is the land of opportunity! Kane with a huge win, Mojo with a huge win, Becky and Charlotte have some beef now, and The Acension getting that double count out on them.

Great work man! I am enjoying this a lot so far.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
Old 05-11-2017, 02:31 PM   #14
ML
MVP

ML's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hironationrockz
Just finished watching RAW and it was pretty good.......putting in some cutscenes using Video Creation would be a good idea to tell the story.....would be checking out Smackdown soon.....
Yeah as I've been thinking about adding some more things inbetween matches such as actual cutscenes for upcoming ppvs, match cards, etc. Also trying to figure out a way to cut the shows length down, maybe 1 less match. We will see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Nice Smackdown, except of course for Mojo beating Owens for the US Champions...UGH!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
Woah! Smackdown is the land of opportunity! Kane with a huge win, Mojo with a huge win, Becky and Charlotte have some beef now, and The Acension getting that double count out on them.

Great work man! I am enjoying this a lot so far.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

It only took me one take with the SDL crew to get the results that seems fair. The tag team and womens match endings dropped right into my lap lol.

As for Mojo I was debating restarting the match until the favorable outcome but I think that this result gives Mojo some legitimacy and establishes him especially after he won the Andre The Giant tournament at WM33. This also sets up K.O. with a feud with someone who isn't named jericho or zayn, as I'm sure K.O. is NOT happy about being embarrassed his first night on SDL.

Unsure of how I want to utilize Randy Orton's title run besides that I will NEVER put him in a house of horrors match (an MLamm guarantee none the less!) I think the results of the #1 contenders match gives me a lot of room to work with rather than booking myself into a corner.
Old 05-12-2017, 11:18 AM   #15
ML
MVP

ML's Arena

Quick update: Due to finals, graduation and vacation I will be posting NXT next Thursday as both NXT and RAW have been recorded, just need to finish up editing as well as writeups. Have a good weekend boys!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2017, 01:52 AM   #16
ML
MVP

ML's Arena

*I have changed the video format into more of a highlight package of the show. This cuts down on the time by a huge margin. They will be improved overtime. This specific video is missing Asuka's match as there were some video issues where the playback would freeze. Enjoy.*

It's time for NXT! Drew Mcintyre is here and he has something to say as he makes his way into the NXT ring for the first time. McIntyre says that he came here for one reason only, and that is to win the NXT Championship! He is interrupted by current NXT Champion Bobby Roode, who says that he has heard all about this new superstar coming to shake up the NXT scene, but all he sees is trash. A fight breaks out, and Drew will have a match later tonight.

Match 1: #DIY vs SANity

Johnny Gargano starts the match in the ring against Alexander Wolfe as both guys are able to show off athletic ability. Gargano and Ciampa's teamwork is too much for the SANity members to overcome however as Gargano is able to secure DIY a victory while all four competitors are in the ring.

Spoiler

Match 2: Aliyah vs Asuka (C)

Aliyah tried to make a name for herself and give the NXT GM William Regal a reason as to why she should be considered for a title shot against Asuka at the next NXT Takeover. Unfortunately, Asuka was way too much for her. Asuka barely let Aliyah get any offense in as she made quick work of Aliyah, hitting her with a spinkick before making Aliyah submit to the Asuka lock.

Spoiler

Main Event: Drew McIntyre vs Oney Lorcan

Fans were more than excited to see if Drew McIntyre would live up to all of the hype surrounding his NXT debut. They did not go home disappointed. What could be considered a statement match, McIntyre was able to show off an array of offense, almost getting a pinfall multiple times throughout the match. McIntyre was able to seal the deal and close out the show with a Future-Shock DDT, and his hand being raised.

Spoiler

Last edited by ML; 05-22-2017 at 02:39 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »