Home

Following Tottenham | FIFA Career

This is a discussion on Following Tottenham | FIFA Career within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-04-2017, 10:09 PM   #1
MVP

stlducks's Arena

OVR: 2
Following Tottenham | FIFA Career

Hello and welcome to my career mode, Following Tottenham. I will still be playing my FIFA 17 career "Career of Max Wolters" but I enjoy playing as Tottenham so I wanted to start a career mode with them too.

I will be doing write ups and match reports a lot like my other career but the difference is I will be adding video highlights for all the "big matches."

Edit: This was going to be a PES17 career mode but for some reason since the latest update my game has been stuttering and lagging a lot so I will be sticking with FIFA.

As always, feedback and ideas are welcome.

Last edited by stlducks; 06-10-2017 at 08:12 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2017, 10:18 PM   #2
MVP

stlducks's Arena

Re: Following Tottenham | PES17

• Brief History

This is my third season at Tottenham. The first two seasons, we were able to maintain our top 4 finishes and earn Champions League but we still have not won that elusive trophy the club has been waiting for.

Previous years stats;

The FA cup has been disappointing as Spurs have lost to the eventual winner two years in a row.

I do not care about the EFL cup and have played youth players every time.

The 2015 Europa league came to an embarrassing end as Atletico Madrid beat Tottenham 6-2 over the two legs and Spurs looked out classed in every aspect.

The 2016/17 Champions league saw Tottenham advance from the group but drew Real Madrid in the first knockout round where they lost two close matches, both 2-1 score lines.

Last edited by stlducks; 06-10-2017 at 07:54 PM.
Old 06-04-2017, 11:32 PM   #3
MVP

stlducks's Arena

Season Preview

London - End of the summer is approaching and the "silly season" transfer window is coming to a close which means the season’s first matches are only a few weeks away. Tottenham will be opening the season on the road at Everton, a strong side that finished 7th last season. This Tottenham squad look a lot like the 2016-2017 2nd place squad with no starters leaving the club.

Hugo Lloris will be maintaining the position of club captain with Harry Kane as the vice-captain. Eric Dier, Toby Alderwerield and Jan Vertoghen all kept their starting spots in the back three for Tottenham. With Danny Rose and Kyle Walker returning as the fullbacks pair. Though rumors are still swirling about Kyle Walker leaving the club this window and the club has yet to put those rumors to rest.

Moussa Dembele and Victor Wanyama come back as the bruising midfield combo for Pochettino with Christian Eriksen, Dele Alli and the 2 time Golden Boot winner Harry Kane leading the attack. Hueng-Min Son and Vincent Janssen are the top two scorers on the bench with youngsters Harry Winks and Josh Onomah looking to earn playing time this season.

Eric Lamela, who missed almost all of last season with a hip injury, is back and healthy. But like Walker, rumors of Lamela being sold have been going around all summer and Tottenham have been entertaining a few offers.

Michele Vorm and Moussa Sissoko were sold by Spurs already this window and 16 year old fullback Sessegnon from Fulham was brought in. Spurs are still looking to add another winger to the squad but Stlducks has been adamant that his youth players could get the job done if needed.

Last edited by stlducks; 06-11-2017 at 10:59 AM.
Old 06-06-2017, 10:58 PM   #4
MVP

stlducks's Arena

Week of 8/8-8/13 Preview

Transfer Mania!
London - While the first week of the season only has 1 match on the pitch, off the pitch Tottenham have been keeping busy. Chairman Levy has been rushing to finish all the transfer moves Tottenham have been working on this summer before the first match of the season. Kevin Wimmer was sold to West Ham for £10,000,000, while fan favorite Eric Lamela was finally granted his wish to leave and sold to Atletico Madrid. Rumor is the fee for Lamela was just over £20,000,000.

With the new transfer funds, Spurs brought in two young players that Stlducks has been after for the past two seasons. Max Meyer and Youri Tielemans have Spurs fans excited for this season and future seasons as both players are around 20 years old and have signed for Tottenham for the next five years. They will be coming into an already very young core with Eriksen, Alli, Kane, Winks and Son in midfield.

There have been no other rumors as to who Spurs might bring in but Kyle Walker is still on the squad list and Manchester City are rumored to have put in their 3rd bid for the right back. With the window coming to an end and Tottenham still not able to find a replacement to add depth at right back, Levy and Stlducks might decide to hold onto Walker until the next window.

Last edited by stlducks; 06-11-2017 at 10:57 AM.
Old 06-07-2017, 06:19 PM   #5
Inter Miami

southernmetalhead's Arena

OVR: 7

Meyer and Tielemans are both very strong, young stars. Real good job getting them. Also, Sessegnon from Fulham is nice as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2017, 10:52 AM   #6
MVP

stlducks's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernmetalhead
Meyer and Tielemans are both very strong, young stars. Real good job getting them. Also, Sessegnon from Fulham is nice as well.

Thanks! Sessegnon might be loaned out as he's a future Rose replacement. Meyer and Tielemans will be contributing with the first team right away hopefully.
Old 06-11-2017, 10:56 AM   #7
MVP

stlducks's Arena

Re: Following Tottenham | FIFA Career

Strong start for Spurs as they continue their tradition of close 1 goal victories over Everton. In 5 matches against Everton under Stlducks, Spurs have yet to allow a goal.
Next for Tottenham is a home match against London rivals Crystal Palace.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »