Home

A Fresh Start for the Wolves (FIFA 17 CM)

This is a discussion on A Fresh Start for the Wolves (FIFA 17 CM) within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2017, 12:49 PM   #9
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: A Fresh Start for the Wolves (FIFA 17 CM)

Mesut Ozil ex-Real Madrid players has officially signed for FC Barcelona from Arsenal. This transfer comes after Ozil stated he wants to play Champions League football at he wont be able to do that this year if he stays with Arsenal. Other teams that were in for his signature were FC Bayern and according to his agent PSG. The deal is rumored to be around $86M. Ozil will though be needing to find a spot in the team after they just recently signed CM Marco Verrati from PSG.

In other transfer news Eveton have signed former Arsenal player Carlos Vela who has spent his last few seasons at Real Sociedad. The Mexican international who has impressed internationally recently has gotten his move back to England in a deal reported to be worth around $29M.

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat
Soccer- Real Madrid & Orlando City
Old 06-16-2017, 01:19 PM   #10
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

Football Championship- Molineux Stadium- 16 August 2017- Kick Off 6:00

Wolverhampton Starting XI (5-2-3):
A. Longergan, B. Marshall, D. Iorfa, A. Tueanzebe, K. Hasue, J. Graham, P. Oniangue, A. Febas, H. Costa, N, Dicko, I Cavalerio

Ipswich Town Starting XI: (4-4-2): B. Bialkowski, J. Spence, T. Smith, L. Chambers, J. Knudsen, G. Ward, T. Diagouraga, C. Skuse, T. Lawerence, B. Pitman, D. McGoldrick

Wolves would finally able to get a win in this game as Helder Costa would snag a goal in the 31’ in a back and fourth game. Though Wolves would be able to hold the possession with 57% in the game. Hinkleyy may of finally found his formation as the 5-2-3 allowed the team to stretch the field and possess the ball for the most of the game. The man of the match was striker Dicko who was able to hold the ball and allow the wingers to make runs of the ball and had an assist and 7/7 dribbles completed.

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat
Old 06-16-2017, 01:51 PM   #11
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

Football Championship- St. Andrews- 20 August 2017- Kick Off 5:30

A. Longergan, B. Marshall, D. Iorfa, A. Tueanzebe, K. Hasue, J. Graham, R. Saiss, P. Oniangue, M. Zyro, N. Dicko, H. Costa

Birmingham City: Starting XI (4-4-2): T. Kuszczak, E. Nsue, R. Shotton, M. Morrison, J. Grounds, J. Maghoma, M. Kietfenbeld, R. Tesche, K. Frei, C. Adams, L. Jutkiewicz

Birmingham City come into this game sitting in 12th with 3 points in 3 games with 1 win and a draw. While Wolves sit in 16 with 3 points and only a win. A disappointing finish to the game for the Wolves after taking a lead in the 70’ from a goal from Nouha Dicko and then only to give up a header goal to Che Adams in the 74’. Possession was won by Wolves with 52% and had 6 shots. The man of the match was Adams who was able to grab a goal and save a point for City. Final 1-1 Draw

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2017, 02:27 PM   #12
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

Wolverhampton Wanderers have announced the signing of American Brek Shea. Hinkleyy has finally brought in some of his home grown players and Shea fits perfectly into the style Hinkleyy is looking for on the left side. Shea who has been playing in the MLS since 2015 has finally come back to England. Shea in 2013 played for Stoke but was loaned out to Barnsley and Brimingham City but only made 17 appearances within those three teams. Shea will most likely be playing at the LWB spot in the 5-2-3 that the Wolves have been recently playing. Shea will be wearing the #90 kit and will be fit within the week.
Spoiler

In other news RB Aaron Simpson has been sent on Short-Season loan to Newport County
Spoiler

Wolves have also made another transfer and have signed German CM Eroll Zejnullahu from Union Berlin for a few of $700k and CM Lee Evans. This deal comes day after Brek Shea arriving and making him the fourth player to be brought into the team by Hinkleyy. Eroll has announced that he will the #13.
Spoiler

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat

Last edited by Hinkleyyy; 06-16-2017 at 02:35 PM.
Old 06-16-2017, 02:38 PM   #13
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

EFL Cup Round 2 -DW Stadium- 23 August 2017- Kick Off 8:00PM

A. Longergan,l, Silvio, Roderick, D. Iorfa, M. Williamson , M. Doherty, A. Febas, C. Ronan, J. Mason, J. Boovarsson, I. Cavalerio

Wigan Athletic Starting XI (5-4-1): A. Bogdan, C. Connally, A. Bruce, D. Dunn, J. Buxton, R, James, G. Obertan, S. MacDonald, A. Gibley, M. Jacobs, W. Grigg

In the second round of the EFL Cup the Wolves take on a team which will be their toughest opposition this season in Wigan. This game would be an absolute heartbreaker as Wigan would grab a winner from David Perkins who hit a rocket from outside the box and would knock out Wolves from the EFL Cup just in the second round. The man of the match was David Perkins who grabbed the winner for Wigan in the 87’. Final 1-0 Wigan

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat

Last edited by Hinkleyyy; 06-16-2017 at 02:48 PM.
Old 06-16-2017, 06:31 PM   #14
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

Football Championship -Stadium of Lights- 27 August 2017- Kick Off 3:00PM

A. Longergan, B.Marshall, K. Hause , A. Tuanzebe, D. Iorfa, B. Shea, R. Siass, P. Oniangue, H. Costa, N, Dicko, I. Cavalerio

Sunderland Starting XI (4-4-1-1): Mika, B. Jones, L. Kone, P. Djilobodji, B. Oviedo, F. Borini, J Kirchhoff, L. Cattermole, W. Khazri, D. Gibson, S. MacLean

Break Shea makes his debut vs Sunderland who will be the hardest team this season as David Moyes’ team was recently relegated last season from the Premier League after finishing last place. Though Wolves would be able to take an early lead from a Dicko header form a cross from Cavalerio in the 34’ and only 4’ later Oniangue would slot one away after a pass from Calaveiro who has two assists on the day. At half time the possession is even but Sunderland has no shots. In the 71’ Sunderland would grab a goal on their first shot by MacLean. In the 90’ Wolves were able to close out the game as new arrival Zejnullahu would grab a debut goal and seal the 3 points. The man of the match would be Cavalerio who finished the game with two assists on the day and 8/8 dribbles completed.
Spoiler

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat
Old 06-16-2017, 07:06 PM   #15
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

Top World Transfers
1. $93M- CB Jerome Boateng from FC Bayern Munich Juventas

2. $86.6M- CM Mesut Ozil from Arsenal to FC Barcelona

3. $76M- CM Philippe Coutinho from Liverpool to FC Bayern Munich

4. $41M- CM Davy Klassen from Ajax to Atletico Madrid

5. $30.5M- CB Cesar Azpilitcueta from Chelsea to FC Barcelona

6. $30M- GK Rui Patricio from Sporting CP to Napoli

7. $27.5M- RW Carlos Vela from Real Sociedad to Everton

8. $26.5M- LM Oleg Shatov from Zenit to Everton

9. $25M- CM Gary Medal from Inter to Swansea City

10. $22.5- ST Valere Germain from AS Monaco to Stoke City

11. $20.5M- CB Dejan Lovren from Liverpool to FC Barcelona

12. $19.5M- ST Divock Origi from Liverpool to Spurs

13. $16M- CB Marcano from FC Porto to Everton

14. $14M- ST Luuk de Jong from PSV to West Ham

15. $14M- LB Faouzi Ghoulam from Napoli to PSG

16. $12M- CM Alper Potuk from Fenerbahce to Southampton

17. $12M- ST Formasandrinho from Ponte Preta to Bayern Leverkusen

18. $12M- ST Andy Caroll from West Ham to Manchester United

19. $11.5M- Diego Rolan from Girondines de Bx to Spurs

20. $11.5M- CM Leandro Paredes from Roma to Dortmund

In
1. Center Midfielder- Aleix Febas- $3 million- From Real Madrid

2. Left-wing Back- Brek Shea- $1.4M- From Vancouver Whitecaps

3. Center Midfielder- Eroll Zejnullahu- $700K + Evans- From Union Berlin

4. Center Back- Axel Tuanzebe- Loan with option to buy- From Manchester United

Out:
1. Rightback- Aaron Simpson- Loan- To Newport City

2. Striker- Paul Gladon- Loan- To Reading

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat

Last edited by Hinkleyyy; 06-16-2017 at 07:35 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2017, 07:43 PM   #16
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

Football Championship -Molineux Stadium- 10 September 2017- Kick Off 3:00 PM
A. Longergan, B.Marshall, K. Hause , A. Tuanzebe, D. Iorfa, B. Shea, R. Siass, P. Oniangue, H. Costa, N, Dicko, I. Cavalerio

Burton Albion Starting XI (5-3-2): McLaughlin, Brayford, Mosuinho, Burner, Barker, McCory, Christensen, Irvine, Murphy, O’Grady, Sordell

Wolves take on Burton Albion who sit in 22nd place with only two points this season. At half time Wolves have had chances but couldn’t but any away so far and have held 58% possession so far. Though Wolves would break through in the 64’ from sub Joe Mason after a ball from Cavalerio but Mason in on net. And then again in the 90’ Joe Mason would grab his second of the day and give the Wolves a 2-0 win over Burton. The man of the match would of course be Joe Mason. Final 2-0 Wolverhampton and after that win puts Wolves in 9th place with 10 points as Nottingham Forest sits in first place with 13 points.

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »