Home

McMahon vs Turner Reignited, Past vs Present: WCW

This is a discussion on McMahon vs Turner Reignited, Past vs Present: WCW within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-05-2017, 08:47 PM   #1
Pro Sports Handicapper

bababooey76's Arena

OVR: 14
McMahon vs Turner Reignited, Past vs Present: WCW

This Universe will allow stars from the past to face off against some of the stars of the future. We will get to see rivalries and matches that we just cannot have in the real world.

I will try to stay true to past, historic story lines and rivalries that have already played out. Some may reignite. New rivalries will be born. I will not look to rewrite the history of in ring events and angles that took place in the past, but I may look to feed off of those to continue some feuds that we saw and liked in the past.

I enjoy cliffhanger style story telling where you are left waiting for the next episode. I hope can accomplish this with my imagination and give followers something to enjoy.

Last edited by bababooey76; 10-18-2017 at 11:48 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2017, 08:49 PM   #2
Pro Sports Handicapper

bababooey76's Arena

Re: McMahon vs Turner Reignited, Past vs Present: WCW

Moved WCW to this thread separate from the WWE thread to make it easier to follow.

Original thread
http://forums.operationsports.com/fo...reignited.html
Old 07-05-2017, 08:52 PM   #3
Pro Sports Handicapper

bababooey76's Arena

After years of litigation and battling in court between Vince McMahon and Ted Turner, the sale of WCW, once owned by Turner, was ruled illegal, turning the world of professional wrestling/sports entertainment on its ear.

Turner has long maintained that McMahon had inside help from Time Warner and that WCW had previously been agreed to have been separated from Time Warner umbrella, as Turner had an agreement in place to purchase the majority of WCW stock to keep the company from being sold to an outsider.

Turner was involved with a group led by Eric Bischoff to obtain ownership of WCW from Time Warner when other backers suddenly withdrew their offer and partnership from Bischoff and Turner and soon after WCW was purchased by WWE Chairman, Vince McMahon.

Turner and McMahon have publicly traded barbs involving their court battle. The decision today in favor of Turner was unexpected.

An arbitrator has been working with Turner and McMahon to determine the details of this ruling. The WWE Network will remain in service. Turner has agreed to allow the network use of WCW content from 2001 and before and McMahon will compensate Turner but these terms were not disclosed.

Most important, the arbitrator thought that to allow WCW a fair chance to perform and succeed, that McMahon and Turner will hold a talent draft to determine their rosters. All titles are vacated and the companies will be referred to as WCW2k and WWE2k.

"I have been waiting for this day for a long time. Vince McMahon picked a fight with the wrong guy and he stole my company. Now, I look forward to being fully involved on and off the air in WCW and kicking McMahon's a** once and for all. That is all I have to say", said Turner as he exited the proceedings. McMahon has not commented.

Turner and McMahon Meet Privately in Hotel Suite

(Vince is shown in, Turner sits at round table, smoking)

Ted: Vince. I am back in Wrasslin business. (laughs)

Vince: I am not in the mood for jokes. Let's discuss what we really should not discuss publicly, for the sake of fan backlash.

Ted: (laughs) Since when do you care what the fans think? (laughs again)

Vince: Listen, as we discussed last week, I believe that it is imperative that we keep those guys out of this. They destroy anything they touch.

Ted: There's no recording device here Vince, no need to be so discreet. I agreed with you and I will keep my word. "The Poison" as you call them hurt WCW and I want no part of them.

Vince: I know the three of them are back together. No cheap ratings ploys, I agree not do business with those cancers. The long term damage they will cause is not worth a spike in ratings.

Ted: Agreed, Vince. (Vince coughs, Turner extends a cigarette to Vince)

Vince: I don't smoke! Is that......is that marijuana?

Ted: I never go into an important meeting without. Really clears your mind. You ought to try it. You won't be so uptight.

Vince: (gets up to leave) Turner, I am going to finish you for good this time. I didn't steal your company, but I am going to bury it once and for all.

Ted: Vince, can I get a promise from you? In one year, when you are losing in the ratings to us, come on Nitro and join the Ted Turner "Kiss My As* Club" (laughs)

Vince: You son of a b*tch. (McMahon slams the door and exits the suite)

Ted: Ok Eric, he's gone (still laughing. Eric Bischoff enters from another room on his cell phone)

Eric: Terry, its me. The meeting is over. Vince is terrified. We are going to finish him this time. Ted and I will be in touch.

Ted: Tell him I said hello.

Eric: Ted says hello. Ok, we will talk to you soon. (Ted and Eric lock eyes and smile).

Eric and Ted: 4 Life.......(laugh)

Last edited by bababooey76; 10-18-2017 at 10:51 AM.
Old 07-06-2017, 08:23 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 0

Get biometric passport,id card,driving license,visas,permits.birth certificates,diplomas counterfeit Money and others.
We offer only original high-quality Genuine/fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards, visas,
birth certificates and other products for a number of countries like:
USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom, etc.

you can contact us via:

Email........................[[email protected]]

Skype........................[junior saviola]

Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk
Old 10-18-2017, 11:41 AM   #5
Pro Sports Handicapper

bababooey76's Arena

Going to restart this with the same concept. I have been saving ideas as they come to me so have a lot of content to use. My original draft just was poorly executed by me and I would like more balance to rosters. Will finish up a couple of storylines from previous Universe as well.

WCW and WWE will have separate threads to keep it easier to follow. I will post things that impact both brands in both of the threads

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...esent-wwe.html
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »