Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Last Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   NBA 2K12 Roster Update Available Now (12-12-11) - Video of Changes Included (/forums/showthread.php?t=527437)

jermy201 12-12-2011 09:55 AM

Re: Official NBA 2k12 roster update #1 available, Post impressions here

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoungDee15 (Post 2043163741)
the thing that went wrong with this roster update is the fact that they announced it like it's a big thing ^^ even on their fb page is announced,if they kept it secretly till today and released it there wouldn't be as half mad customers as it is now #justmyopinion

That's the realest post of the thread right there homie.

mlp111 12-12-2011 09:59 AM

did the roster fix nick young hair, cause that stuff was sappose to be fixed through roster updates, if not will continue to play on pc

Tomba 12-12-2011 10:01 AM

do the rookies that ARE in have tattoes?

kingg d 12-12-2011 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomba (Post 2043163761)
do the rookies that ARE in have tattoes?

Unless I'm wrong, none of the rookies added have tatoos in real life.

YoungDee15 12-12-2011 10:05 AM

nope,hair is not fixed and I can't confrim on tattoos since none of 4 of them got any tattoos

roadman 12-12-2011 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoungDee15 (Post 2043163741)
the thing that went wrong with this roster update is the fact that they announced it like it's a big thing ^^ even on their fb page is announced,if they kept it secretly till today and released it there wouldn't be as half mad customers as it is now #justmyopinion

I'm not trying to stick up for them, but they probably wanted to create a lot of hype and interest coinciding with the lockout ending.

Sales are down from 2k11 and they are probably trying to get the hype going for more sales.

They aren't just trying to get their current customers interested again, they are probably trying to get people who haven't bought the game excited enough to buy the game.

I could be wrong, though.

Ejfalcon9 12-12-2011 10:09 AM

Hly crap this update is amazing! For Kyrie Irving it actually says drafted Rd:1 Pick 1!!! #Sarcasm

Come on 2k you couln't even give us none of the rookies real pictures? We've been looking at that Kyrie cyberface model for months.

RocketTMac1 12-12-2011 10:09 AM

Ok everyone just relax. You got LeBroned this morning. If it's the same rosters this weekend then you can complain like you're GP sitting on the Heats bench. Like someone said this was the Kyrie Irving/Tyson Chandler roster move update.

I too am upset about what I am hearing but you have to look at it like this they probably just gave us the roster update they had early Friday evening with Tyson Chandler and Bibby added on to it. If you don't like the roster then download a roster from 2kshare with all the rookies cyberfaces on created players bodies and make the moves, proper contracts, attributes, and tendencies yourself. Until then wait patiently and enjoy the rest of free agency and the CP3 and D12 drama. Remember 2k isn't Tebow. They will never deliver at the last minute. They are more like Romo. Alot of promise but always find a way to screw it up at the end.

Happy Gaming Gents:duel: