Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   NCAA Football 12 - All New Enhanced In-Game Presentation, Traditions and Celebrations (/forums/showthread.php?t=470951)

prowler 03-03-2011 02:32 AM

Re: NCAA Football 12 - All New Enhanced In-Game Presentation, Traditions and Celebrat

Quote:

Originally Posted by khaliib (Post 2042169064)
I'm talking about how things are thrown in then they fall by the wayside.

This was an '09 feature that had no effort put into it for '10. That's the history with EA's New features.

Nothing was done to improve/expand it's inclusion in the game.

Just like the "All New" Tuner Splash, they promoted it, they implemented it poorly, it didn't improve the game as thought, then they left the community High-N-Dry.

That's what I meant.

Teambuilder was implemented in NCAA10 but your point still stands, it was virtually untouched in '11. Online Dynasty was the big feature in 09 that saw no real upgrades in '10 (or 11 unless you count storybuilder).

d11king 03-03-2011 04:46 AM

I returned my NCAA the day after it came out, (it seemed like the same exact game as 2010) so I'm definitely no expert, but for EA to say theyre having major improvements on presentation, is not really luring me back into the game as I was hoping the first thing they'd fix is the gameplay.

EA needs to give it a rest. Let 2K do basketball and football. And EA can do hockey and baseball. Fair enough :)

jeremym480 03-03-2011 05:25 PM

Re: NCAA Football 12 - All New Enhanced In-Game Presentation, Traditions and Celebrat

The entertainment value of some of the post in this thread is top notch. Well done

:nchuck:

ViLLiO 03-03-2011 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d11king (Post 2042170442)
I returned my NCAA the day after it came out, (it seemed like the same exact game as 2010) so I'm definitely no expert, but for EA to say theyre having major improvements on presentation, is not really luring me back into the game as I was hoping the first thing they'd fix is the gameplay.

EA needs to give it a rest. Let 2K do basketball and football. And EA can do hockey and baseball. Fair enough :)

NCAA 11 is the greatest football game created on the next gen consoles, and possibly the best in its series (pre-patch at least).

shanew21 03-04-2011 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViLLiO (Post 2042172045)
NCAA 11 is the greatest football game created on the next gen consoles, and possibly the best in its series (pre-patch at least).

Completely agree

georgiafan 03-04-2011 08:51 AM

Yea the way most people on this site complain about this game is funny to me. Some of yall just need to get laid and enjoy a football game that is challenging and the best on this gen. I'm anxious to see what improvments they have made to 2012, but yall guys are complaining about stuff and giving up hope before the first info even comes out.

huskerwr38 03-04-2011 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeremym480 (Post 2042171966)
The entertainment value of some of the post in this thread is top notch. Well done

:nchuck:

I agree. People are really stepping it up a notch.

gamemaster-2005 03-04-2011 04:27 PM

Zasnow 09: 22 PM 02- 28-2011
Tennessee running through the T ?
-------------------------------------------------------
I think they had it in NCAA 11 but they just need to zoom the camera out. I can only dream of seeing them run through the T