Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Last Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   NBA 2K12 Roster Update Available Now (12-12-11) - Video of Changes Included (/forums/showthread.php?t=527437)

OGKing 12-12-2011 11:00 AM

Re: Official NBA 2k12 roster update #1 available, Post impressions here

Some people are telling me that they're getting a 47 MB update...

can someone explain to me what's up with that?

(can someone answer this)

cream and crimson 12-12-2011 11:03 AM

All I wanna know is why are there still CAP face in where the real life pic is suppose to be? I wouldn't be surprised if they took a couple of the 2k share CAP files and used the base from that....not disappointed bc I saw this coming. Typical 2k. If you don't know that by now let this be a lesson to you. Albeit this is the vary first update. I will be upset tho if they don't have the real players pic in for the rookies. Everyone just needs to relax, go play MW3 or Madden.

RockitOldSchool 12-12-2011 11:08 AM

The roster update is pretty weak but like I said, I'm just happy to have the first one after months of waiting. There's only a few rookies and most of the trades and signings aren't reflected. I was able to update the rosters to the best of my abilty. I don't like using CAPs and there's a lot of missing players but I did my best. I was able to use the roster update and still keep Roy, K-Mart, Chandler, Brooks, JR Smith, ect. If anyone is interested in this roster my PS3 username is RockitOldSchool. K-Mart and the rest of the players they removed are in the free agent pool.

The rosters are not 100%, nobody can accomplish that without the rookies and other players that haven't been added to the game. But it's about as close as it gets. I will update the rosters as 2K updates.

CHANNAH4 12-12-2011 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeceptiveBlaze (Post 2043163548)
whats the most crap about all this is the fact 2k is never honest about anything and ill give it to EA on these boards they dont feed you complete crap an dates. Seriously these rookies should have been ready to go and they were not and there is no excuse for that. They didnt even make changes to thing team colors like white shoes for the bulls or even worse adding rip to the bulls which was done before mike bibby signed

If your saying the bulls home shoes and socks should be white your wrong they wear all black both home and away thats the best thing about this years game is being able to make derek rose look authentic

tordevil 12-12-2011 11:09 AM

What players were added? I'm not seeing any changes to my roster.

smcamp3 12-12-2011 11:10 AM

Hey does anyone know if there are other rosters out there that are better? all I see is people complaining, so what is better?

sandman0823 12-12-2011 11:11 AM

I am ok with the update from what I can tell they are trying to start utilizing the nba today auto update feature which means more updates to come regularly which probably caused the set back over the weekend. We see now that it works so lets see how long it takes for updates to roll out consistently.

PrettyT11 12-12-2011 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHANNAH4 (Post 2043163978)
If your saying the bulls home shoes and socks should be white your wrong they wear all black both home and away thats the best thing about this years game is being able to make derek rose look authentic

No you are wrong. During the regular season they wear white socks and shoes at home. They wear the black socks and shoes at home during the playoffs.