Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Most hated Simms lines (/forums/showthread.php?t=663341)

StumpyJones 09-19-2013 01:25 PM

Re: Most hated Simms lines

All of them?

HeavySaucer 09-19-2013 01:28 PM

I hate how everything is "terrible" all the time. Terrible protection, terrible throw, just terrible! Someone get this man a thesaurus!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

NYJin2011tm 09-19-2013 01:35 PM

I had him say when a QB took a blind side hit say..."You think that kind of hit would hurt alot, but it really doesn't because the QB never saw/felt it coming". Then a series later same kind of blind side hit..."Those are the most painful shots a QB can take because they don't see it coming". Or something along those lines.

ruttentud 09-19-2013 01:48 PM

I've started turning the tv volume to 0 and listening to Adam Carolla instead. Oh, how much more enjoyable the game is now.:woot:

reverend_heat 09-19-2013 01:50 PM

After completing a short pass "That's great, you're really accurate" the sarcasm really annoys me on that one

PGaither84 09-19-2013 02:49 PM

I'm not a fan of how condescending he is about going for it on 4th down, but I guess it is one way for EA to try send a message to casual players.

Armor and Sword 09-19-2013 02:52 PM

"He's trying to be a hero" Well....don't be a hero"...yada yada....hate that one. I laugh all the time. My kid looks at me and goes...daddy...are you trying to be a hero again?

And...well that's great for the stat sheet....throw the ball downfield!

Despite some quirky stuff from good all Phill here and there....it's the best Madden has ever been with commentary. Not saying much....but it is the best it has been. I like the long conversations Simms and Nantz have...finally some conversational things going on while playing.

Lieutenant Dan 09-19-2013 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armor & Sword (Post 2045480880)
"He's trying to be a hero" Well....don't be a hero"...yada yada....hate that one. I laugh all the time. My kid looks at me and goes...daddy...are you trying to be a hero again?

Yeah, I was going to say the 'HEE-ro, because if you try to be a HEE-ro...' one. lol

I hear that more than once in a game and Simms' face becomes a fist-magnet.