Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Some Madden NFL 16 Features Revealed, Pre-Order & Deluxe Edition Details (/forums/showthread.php?t=842247)

CM Hooe 05-13-2015 05:19 PM

Re: Some Madden NFL 16 Features Revealed - Total Control Passing and More

"brand new scouting system"

Tell me more.

smiley3 05-13-2015 05:19 PM

No improved graphics? No living worlds sidelines? Cmon madden give us more

PackerBacker123 05-13-2015 05:24 PM

"Receivers and defenders deliver the most authentic exchanges to date with new press and zone-chuck interactions, contextual hand-fighting, and a variety of 2-man interactions at the catch point including pass interference penalties, tip balls, knock outs and simultaneous possession catches."

THIS IS WHAT WE WANTED ALL ALONG! (hopefully they can deliver)

huntt26 05-13-2015 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noplace (Post 2047306486)
Sounds promising.. Cant wait to see how it plays out. On the other end of things EA has a way of overpowering things so lets hope its implemented correctly..

The return of the scrambling QB cheese!

IndyColts2 05-13-2015 05:25 PM

Pretty sure that's a copy paste for the connect franchise. "Total Control Passing" has been in the game since like 07 and has never worked properly because WRs don't react properly to it and the DBs are still psychic and break on passes before WRs do. Cool

DeuceDouglas 05-13-2015 05:26 PM

Should be interesting. Total Control Passing is really nothing new but if it's re-implemented in a more realistic fashion it could be great. I'll be interested to see whether it still completely alters routes and how much 'psychic receivers' are still a factor. I'm hoping the new scramble controls are similar to the old Madden 2004 era scramble controls where you pressed a button to enter a true scramble mode.

The receiver/defender controls read like exactly what I didn't want to see but I'll wait and see on that how that looks in terms of AI and the interactions before judging it.

On-the-field cameras sounds like an immersion killer. Really hoping there's more to CFM than just new scouting and draft system. There is so much personnel type stuff that needs to be added and I didn't think there was much wrong with the scouting to begin with.

atomant94 05-13-2015 05:29 PM

EA is taking it back (feature wise) to Madden 06 (when it comes to passing) and Madden 08 (when it comes to Possession catch and Highlight Reel catch control)

#Rehash

Gotmadskillzson 05-13-2015 05:29 PM

Quote:

Receivers and defenders deliver the most authentic exchanges to date with new press and zone-chuck interactions, contextual hand-fighting, and a variety of 2-man interactions at the catch point including pass interference penalties, tip balls, knock outs and simultaneous possession catches.
Videos or I won't believe it.