Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Patriotsk1d Up to Date Post Draft roster for ps3 (/forums/showthread.php?t=411087)

pocketpita0202 05-20-2010 02:15 PM

Re: Patriotsk1d Up to Date Post Draft roster for ps3

I was just wondering what's going on with the roster. My guess, knowing that it is the month of May, you are probably busy with finals and other important things in life. And in that case, I completely understand!

So I'm pretty much here just making sure it will come out some day. No rush though, I know you gotta take care of the real world first!

Have a blessed day!

l3ulvl 05-20-2010 04:31 PM

Any news on these? I'm buying a usb drive today to download the latest Madden 10 rosters with draft class, along with the most accurate NHL 10 roster I can find. I've gone through this thread and few others and can't determine which file is the one to download. Who has the most complete file? Is the one on page 12 of this thread or a different one I saw by cursive most up to date? Help!

beastsofboston 05-20-2010 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by l3ulvl (Post 2041080973)
Any news on these? I'm buying a usb drive today to download the latest Madden 10 rosters with draft class, along with the most accurate NHL 10 roster I can find. I've gone through this thread and few others and can't determine which file is the one to download. Who has the most complete file? Is the one on page 12 of this thread or a different one I saw by cursive most up to date? Help!

Its on page one. its the only file there. I update that page everytime i get a new file

beastsofboston 05-20-2010 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pocketpita0202 (Post 2041080534)
I was just wondering what's going on with the roster. My guess, knowing that it is the month of May, you are probably busy with finals and other important things in life. And in that case, I completely understand!

So I'm pretty much here just making sure it will come out some day. No rush though, I know you gotta take care of the real world first!

Have a blessed day!

Yep finals are pritty much done. They will be finished tuesday. And then i got a graduation trip to disney land the next week. So im thinking next weekend at this point.

l3ulvl 05-20-2010 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patriotsk1d (Post 2041081314)
Its on page one. its the only file there. I update that page everytime i get a new file

thanks, man!

pocketpita0202 05-21-2010 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patriotsk1d (Post 2041081340)
Yep finals are pritty much done. They will be finished tuesday. And then i got a graduation trip to disney land the next week. So im thinking next weekend at this point.

Dude, Congratulations!!!!! It's a good feeling to graduate! And then go to Disneyland... man, I wish I did that too... But yeah, grats man! Enjoy your trip!