Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA Live (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   NBA Elite 11 OS Exclusive Video: New Orleans Hornets @ Los Angeles Clippers (/forums/showthread.php?t=440895)

FearlessKaz 09-06-2010 04:07 PM

Re: NBA Elite 11 OS Exclusive Video: New Orleans Hornets @ Los Angeles Clippers

Quote:

Originally Posted by stepsix (Post 2041565209)
It's a tiered system - there is a set that everyone can choose from, a smaller set for each player category (eg power post players vs perimeter slashers), and then there's a third set for guys with distinctive styles (mostly allstar types). This applies to all moves that can be performed in the game (dribble moves, post game, gathers and layups). The only thing not capture by the system is passing.

Sounds real promising. It seems like it has the potential to go a long way in differentiating players.

Thanks for breaking it down.

john5153 09-07-2010 05:26 PM

look pretty decent..... imma 2k fan myself.. but that didnt look too bad... i alleys i thought were just some blimps and may be fixed with a lil tweaking of sliders or something.....

Knickerbocker91 09-07-2010 05:27 PM

Lol, is it me or did it sounds like the fans were chanting "Let's Go Lakers" ?

nuttyrich 09-07-2010 08:03 PM

The skating is crazy in this... especially when you have a PG and you back up.. it's like he's on super ice skates... hopefully because of the way they said it was filmed not direct capture.. that it won't look as FAST.

I have a feeling many will be surprised by this game. I think it will be better than most people think. Why they are not doing direct feeds when the game is finished is all done is beyond me, doesn't do justice for the game at all.

I'm a 2K Basketball fan I know 2k will be great this year but will be rooting for Elite to be a contender.. can never have TOO MUCH competition.