Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports FIFA Last Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=173)
-   -   FIFA 13 Demo Available Now - Post Your Impressions (/forums/showthread.php?t=575938)

alabamarob 09-11-2012 07:24 PM

Re: FIFA 13 Demo Available Now For PC & 360, Later Today For PS3 - Post Your Impressi

Its way to easy to get scoring opportunities in the demo. The game is to offensive for me, no need to work the ball from side to side. I have been able to get 3 to 5 shots per game. I will try to turn the speed down, and see if that helps. The game is fun (in an indoor soccer kind of way), however it doesn't resemble what I see in real life. Seems like speed and dribbling are overpowered in the demo.

The aerial game is tremendous though. Best I have seen in a soccer game.

Dazraz 09-11-2012 07:35 PM

Even on slow the game feels too fast. Almost arcade like in it's rampant pace. This also has a negative effect on visuals, making them jerky, almost has if animation steps are being skipped to keep up with the speed of gameplay. Not as impressed as I expected to be & I found myself enjoying the PES Demo a lot more.
I honestly thought buying FIFA 13 this year was a given but having payed the demo I may just continue with FIFA 12 or switch to PES.

Dazraz 09-11-2012 07:39 PM

Another thing I've noticed is the lack of momentum players have. Everyone seems to be able to change directon on a dime. Something just isn't right with the game at least within the demo version.

facade63 09-11-2012 08:06 PM

Re: FIFA 13 Demo Available Now For PC & 360, Later Today For PS3 - Post Your Impressi

Anyone else think the keepers are better in this compared to recent years.

seem to react alot fast

Wineclaw 09-11-2012 08:07 PM

The AI seems tougher than 12, but I haven't played 12 in quite some time, so I might just be out of practice.

FluffyTonka 09-11-2012 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dubcity (Post 2044152536)
It sure as hell isn't perfect, but this game is a million times more fun to play than FIFA 12. I can actually play on World Class with default sliders and not feel like I'm being completely overpowered by a mistake-free CPU. The First Touch helps a ton. The CPU actually makes bad passes and bad touches. You can actually play something other than zonal defense.

Yes, there's no strategy or buildup, but at least the game feels more open than last year. Possession isn't as locked down every time someone touches the ball.

edit: I played it on slow, and it felt just perfect.

Just the kind of thing I wanted to hear.

lnin0 09-11-2012 09:08 PM

Much better than FIFA 12.

First touch is nice. It slows the game down a bit and makes everything a little less perfect...and believe me, this game could use more of both.

Ball control works nicely. If you are not using it you are a very easy mark. When you use it you have a little more control so a nearby defender doesn't mean instant take away. It allowed for a little more battling and less reliance on ping pong passing and trick moves.

Manual passing seems nurfed from 12 and there is also no option for "all manual" in the menu which means 'manual' will get no attention from anyone. AI also passed with far too much accuracy - in most cases 85-90% - to make manual a fun option for vsCPU play.

CPU did not really use the middle of the field and played no tactics. Every team feels pretty much like every team when controlled by the CPU. Also don't recall an off sides call in any of the games I played.

The foul issue vs CPU does not seem resolved. I saw zero cards given and only a couple fouls give to the CPU even though they way laid me into the dirt several times. That right there is a huge huge disappointment.

Between the keepers butter fingers and the posts a lot of balls seem to be bouncing back into play and a ton of goals came off of second shots. I don't think I saw any third shots since the AI seems to be so far out of place after one rebound that its as good as gold if someone can just get a toe on the ball.

Graphically the games looks slightly better. Colors are not as 'neon' as last year and the players look a bit better. Menus and all that look the same although they added a couple shots to improve the pre-game, although the lame VS team shots are still there from 12 as well.

Overall I don't see FIFA 13 offering anything new for the offline player. I did not find the vsCPU games all that exciting. Seems about the same as last year with the same foul issue with pass perfect, fast breaking AI that plays the same no matter what the team. Yeah, I like the refined bumping, first touch and jostling but it really doesn't solve the major issues FIFA has with its offline play.

Online I expect the game to be an improvement with the first touch controls and better battle system. I WISH EA gave more incentive to players to use manual controls online ... more coins or their own leaderboard...something... because I would for sure buy this game if I knew there would be a consistent way to hook up with other manual players.

I am a bit concerned about how accurate crosses are and it is yet to be seen if stamina has any part in online games. If they do punish sprint abusers then FIFA could shape up to be a pretty good online game. Not realistic but at least more balanced than it has ever been.

S1ARk5 09-11-2012 09:51 PM

After reading all of the comments in this thread i have to ask myself this question. What the heck are some of you talking about? Iv never seen so many different opinions on something that is so clear. That is, fifa 13 is bynfar better then fifa 12 and one of the best soccer games ever. A little background on me, i have been playing soccer games for over 12 years getting started with PES and then moving onto WE here in the states and now Fifa and PES since FiFA 09. I play both competitvley and master league and manager mode and i am consistently ranked at the top of the world both head to head and clubs. With thatsaid after spending over 500 hours on fifa 12 with pro clubs manager mode and FUT the improvements to FIFA 13 were immediatley noticeable.

The AI for the cpu is much much improved, they see the open more more often, they take more shots and they really take advantage of your defensive miscues. In fifa 12 i would consistently beat the cpu on legendary with ease, today i had to work quite hard for my goals vs cpu on legendary. The gk AI is much improved and punching the ball more rather then magically catching everything. The teammate ai is also much improvoed and smarter to counter this you can tell EA made a real effort to improve then cpu defensiive ai. No more give and goes to score easy goals the cpu dnreadsnthem very wel it also depends on the quality of the defender.

To me this is another amazing product put out bynthe fifa team. I will def sink many hours and love it into pro clubs espacially since it added seasons to itnas well as fut and always 1v1 seasons which added co op!

I will say this my favorite soccer games of all time are PES 4-6 and fifa 12. To me fifa 12 and seems to me fifa 13 strike that perfect balance of realism and arcade and it is perfect for competitive multiplayer. And to me after years of playing both this years PES based on the demo only, which i love as well, is very realistic but unfortunatley total realism doesnt translate to great multiplayer. I will certainlynget both and enjoynthe great realism of PES and master league and FiFA for the unprecendent multiplayer experience and modes, to me it is the best multiplayer sports experience out there and only second my book to splinter cell pandora tomorrow and chaos theory multiplayer overall. Enjoy this fans we will be getting two fantastic soccer games this year, cant wait.

YoungBuck3 09-11-2012 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by facade63 (Post 2044153169)
Anyone else think the keepers are better in this compared to recent years.

seem to react alot fast

Definitely, it seems they are much more capable of stringing together saves now rather than if they give up a rebound then they will definitely concede.

RoyceDa59 09-11-2012 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dubcity (Post 2044152536)
It sure as hell isn't perfect, but this game is a million times more fun to play than FIFA 12. I can actually play on World Class with default sliders and not feel like I'm being completely overpowered by a mistake-free CPU. The First Touch helps a ton. The CPU actually makes bad passes and bad touches. You can actually play something other than zonal defense.

Yes, there's no strategy or buildup, but at least the game feels more open than last year. Possession isn't as locked down every time someone touches the ball.

edit: I played it on slow, and it felt just perfect.

I think your post nails the tone of FIFA 13. After playing a little more I can say this, the game is much more varied than last previous versions. I am actually seeing back passes in FIFA I can't believe my eyes! Still there is a lack of mid-field battle, the pace is a little fast even on Slow and the tactics for teams are not really there hence making teams feel similar. I am not completely sold on the game yet because things tend to look pretty good with FIFA at first but besides that I can see some positives with this installment.

bigdoc85 09-11-2012 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moses Shuttlesworth (Post 2044151670)
Game feels very similar to 12. I haven't noticed a huge difference aside from first touch control and the ball physics.

At least for me, a casual player who already has FIFA 12, I saw some better play from the AI on the demo but overall the game, FOR ME, wasn't that much of an improvement to make me run out and buy it. I'm guessing I can probably hold out on this for now, especially with NBA 2k 13 on the way in a few weeks. The more advanced gamers seem to notice a lot more of the improvements / differences in the demo. FIFA should only keep getting better each year.

Panicshade 09-11-2012 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoyceDa59 (Post 2044153992)
I think your post nails the tone of FIFA 13. After playing a little more I can say this, the game is much more varied than last previous versions. I am actually seeing back passes in FIFA I can't believe my eyes! Still there is a lack of mid-field battle, the pace is a little fast even on Slow and the tactics for teams are not really there hence making teams feel similar. I am not completely sold on the game yet because things tend to look pretty good with FIFA at first but besides that I can see some positives with this installment.

Yes...even on Slow it is a little quick. Lowering the sliders helps a bit but there are still some times where the CPU seems to get that little bit of extra speed. I adjusted the sliders agin to give the Human AI a small advantage over the CPU (nothing major...just a small raise) and it seemed to even things out more.

If the retail build has tuned a bit more on the Slow setting then I think things will be pretty ok. I am going to mess around with the pass and shot settings to see if that makes things slow down too. I have seen a person or two here make this suggestion and I will try that tomorrow when I have the time.

I did have one time where the First Touch improvments helped me not give up a goal. The CPU had a wide open player in front of the net and when his teammate passed to him he couldn't control it and it bounced away to my defender so I could clear it out.

dubcity 09-11-2012 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoyceDa59 (Post 2044153992)

It's baby steps with FIFA. I'm not sure I'll buy it either. The improvement is there, but not enough for 60 bucks. First Touch is great, and it's such a small thing. I could think of 5-10 other extremely small changes that would make the game a whole lot better. I'm sure we could all put together a list. Things like changing how the teams set up on goal kicks. They set up like it's a simple free kick, so the risk/reward for taking a long goal kick to midfield vs just short-passing it to a nearby teammate just isn't realistic. EA just doesn't seem to grasp the randomness and chaos inherent in football. It's a shame, because even in its current form FIFA has some fun moments.

rckabillyRaider 09-11-2012 11:16 PM

Played the PC version. Using the time extender mod is a must. Played on world class. Slow speed with the sprint dropped down to 40 for both teams and acceleration at 42 for both. Pass speed down to 40 also. Gives a nice pace to the overall game

Positives:

-the difficulty seems to have been boosted a bit

-first touch is a nice addition and you can really notice it.

-attacking AI has been improved

-liking some of the new animations, especially some new headers which I hadn't seen before

-alot like fifa 12, which isn't too bad

Negatives:

-attacking AI, though improved, it is not quite there yet. I have noticed many times when my teammates would just stand around and frustrate me because there clearly was an open space in which to make a run into.

-cpu still can't get many shots offs.

-cpu passing is still way too accurate, even with the pass error slider almost maxed

Gonna try on Legendary in my next go to see how different that plays.
On FIFA 12, I play on legendary and was beating the Man U's of the world with lowly League 2 teams. Overall, I like it and will buy it

~LiverpoolRed~ 09-11-2012 11:58 PM

Just played a couple of games on PS3. I must say I'm ecstatic to see fouls called right off the bat. FIFA 11 & 12 have been absolutely no fun for me since you can get absolutely murdered and not even get a free kick. Within 90 seconds playing as Arsenal, Oxlade-Chamberlain made a run down the left and I was taken out by Zabaleta. He was given a yellow card and I had to make a sub due to injury. A nice touch was that the commentary went down to Jeff Shreeves pitch side to update on Chamberlain's injury.

RamzaLugria 09-12-2012 12:12 AM

Too fast! I'm hoping they'll tone it down for release.
Off the ball is much better though.

Moses Shuttlesworth 09-12-2012 12:26 AM

After playing a full game with the 6 minute extender, I can happily say that this is the best rendition of soccer ever, hands down.

It will reward you for playing smart football. Guaranteed.

And the animations are simply beautiful...has GOTY potential.

rckabillyRaider 09-12-2012 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RamzaLugria (Post 2044154353)
Too fast! I'm hoping they'll tone it down for release.
Off the ball is much better though.

set it to slow and adjust the sprint and acceleration sliders

uraz3r0 09-12-2012 12:41 AM

I could use help installing the time extender. Im on PC and installed fifapolonia's tweaker into my Fifa 13 Demo's main.

But when I made some tweaks with the program like half length, it takes me straight to the arena even though I didn't select that, and even WEIRDER is that Van Persie is on Arsenal......

Fayt13 09-12-2012 12:52 AM

I'm loving the demo except for one huge thing. I know finesse shots have always been overpowered, but has anyone else noticed that lace shots now are all zipping in straight lines with perfect accuracy now even with mediocre or terrible long range shooters? I thought lace shots were perfect in FIFA 12 now everyone seems like they're shooting the ball like Ronaldo from outside the box?

rckabillyRaider 09-12-2012 01:42 AM

legendary plays a whole lot better this year. Starting to like this demo more each time I play

Gnemi 09-12-2012 03:06 AM

Okay, this is a very sharp departure from FIFA 12 and while it may be a mixed bag, I'm intrigued fully.

I just played a match on Slow with default sliders and it was almost unplayable. The pace was like NBA Jam.

However, with just two manipulations of the sliders, the game was a bit remarkable. I put speed/acceleration @ 46 and I put the passing and shot speed to 48. It made an incredible difference to the style of play from the AI. It's as though I had taken away their ability to chuck the ball downfield every time they take possession. There was more buildup, lateral passing, and patience.

Was it fun? We'll see. It's very early impressions and I'm still holding out for the full release before I jump to conclusions.

BrianFifaFan 09-12-2012 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moses Shuttlesworth (Post 2044154397)
After playing a full game with the 6 minute extender, I can happily say that this is the best rendition of soccer ever, hands down.

It will reward you for playing smart football. Guaranteed.

And the animations are simply beautiful...has GOTY potential.

Try it on 15 minutes halves. I played one in the rain with Man City and Juve, and it was the best Fifa I had ever played.

IWWROCKS 09-12-2012 04:05 AM

Guessing the extender is PC?

I didnt have much time to get in and proper play CPU. My friend and dad both wanted to get beaten last night -_- ...in terms of human gameplay it was so ridiculously fast. I havent tried turning it down but from what I read it's not a lot better on slow but we'll see.

I really like first touch but i'm kind of holding judgement on it. I saw alot of bad touches from some of the best teams in the world, so I worry about what it will be like playing with Aldershot.

Having played the PES demo for a while i'm still getting my head back round the controls but controlling the player (other than the speed) seems pretty simple. First time shots seem a bit tough to me. If a ball is breaking and my player is nearby, it just seems to take to long for him to become my active player and me pull the shot off. Just dont get the chance.

I think I just need to get my head down and play against the CPU some. Once i've re-gasped the controls i'm sure it will be very enjoyable. The presentation? ehh...I kinda like it but at the same time I dont think I ever see anything that elaborate for a football game. When you look at Sky, it's just from the studio to the pitchside for the team line ups.

Cubfan 09-12-2012 04:57 AM

Played 1 game of the Fifa 13 demo on 360 and i already like it more then Fifa 12. Just in that game i have 4 fouls called that included 1 yellow card for each team. First one was from a Manchester City play who tackled the player was using. I was called for the other yellow for accidentally tackling they guy in the penalty area.(I hit the tackle button by accident.) Manchester City missed the penalty kick. Manchester City did tie the game up before extra time.

demencia_total 09-12-2012 07:23 AM

Can't get the time expander to work. Everything else works for me in the tweaker except that. Lame.

Its working now, sort of. But it doesn't seem to go past 6 mins halves.

NaturalSelected 09-12-2012 08:03 AM

I'll add my own brief comments on Xbox 360, WC, no slider adjustments (none of this is comparative to PES):

1. First-touch is a game changer. The unpredictability it adds to FIFA's gameplay means you need to be more deliberate at times. The outcomes of a particular movement isn't preordained, and as a defender, you can easily take advantage of bad touches to regain possession.

2. The 'Normal' speed is very quick. Not sure how this will play out user vs. user, but vs. the CPU I'll be adjusting it down to Slow.

3. The aerial game is vastly improved and the best I've seen in a FIFA game. The right approach and cross can result in jostling in the box. As an Arsenal fan, Giroud has a tangible impact.

4. I definitely saw more back passes and variation of movement from the CPU, but it's hard to tell with the limited sample size of teams that are all in the upper tier of world football. It's possible that we just aren't seeing the whole other side of the game because we're not playing with or against lower league teams.

5. The game is harder, which is a very good thing.

demencia_total 09-12-2012 08:35 AM

The level of freedom and control is incredible. You are given the tools to be able to do anything in the game as far as being on the ball, it is up to the user to execute. But it is still FIFA at its heart. AI uses the same tactic in higher difficulties, and while you might see a few back passes here and there, they seem to be on the attack constantly no matter what club you are playing against. Even when you cover most paths they still seem hellbent on going forward and they succeed often because of the accuracy of their passes. Quite a contrast when the user plays full manual and the AI rarely makes mistakes (to be fair, there are some).

If the actual retail product is on par with this, I just don't think I'll be up for another season of playing this AI. It got really old last season for me in Manager Mode because I always felt I was playing the same club every game with slight differences in player ratings. Demo doesn't do anything to discourage this in my view. I'll really have to give it some thought this year whether or not to get it.

iaxy 09-12-2012 08:35 AM

I just played 2 games. PS3 Default sliders. Juve v Milan.

It did not really experience a moment which wowed me in any shape or form. Yes, it is a good game and yes, it is better than Fifa 12, but it's not remarkable and all the improvements feel rather subtle in my opinion.

I guess the speed (too fast) contributes a lot to my lukewarm first impression. The good news is that sliders can adjust the speed but it remains to be seen what FIFA will do for online settings.

As the title is in its final stages of development, one cannot disregard the strides that the competition has been doing. I have played the PES 13 demo for over a week now and I have to say, they have made some important steps forward, which makes PES a very strong condendant now.

Gameplay wise, FIFA feels easier to play then PES but is also a bit more arcade-ish (almost too easy to string passes together). FIFA has a better build up AI though. PES is marred by some very questionable AI decisions (read lack of any intelligent runs and wrong selection of pass recipient when a ball is passed in the direction of two players on teh same axis).
PES has a better graphical definition and visually the pitch and players look almost real life, whereas FIFA looks as if the colours have been over saturated (the grass looks "too" green and there is a very visible colour bleed fro some of the players shirts. FIFA generally lacks that sense of crispness that PES has.
PES has some ridiculous animations, whereas FIFA is much tighter in this regard with a more fluid and organic feel to the action.

In summary (based on two games only):

+ First touch adds a much needed (if overdue) element of realism and real life unpredictability
+ Animations are fluid and crisp
+ the general gameplay "feels" better than Fifa 12. Somehow it feels too easy.
+ Build up AI is better. Player positioning is smarter and player runs are better.
+ Lofted passes play an important part in setting up (past editions were marred by a total ineffectiveness of vertical aerial passes).

- As others have commented, game is too quick (even on "slow").
- The goals look kind of small and visually there is something wrong with the way the posts / bar are drawn. They just look weird (no definition / shading)
- Game feels a bit arcade-ish (too easy and there is a lack of a sense of achievement when scoring a goal).
- Colours are still a bit over saturated

Overall promising, but the improvements are not that significant IMO and with PES catching up, FIFA need to look over their shoulders.

Looking forward to retail release to see how the other modes play.

Qb 09-12-2012 08:44 AM

Played five or so games last night by rematching Arsenal/Milan, which equates to one regular game for me (15' halves). As someone who got a lot of enjoyment out of FIFA12 offline with slider adjustments, I can't say I was overly impressed. Although demos usually don't do much for me, unless there was some sort of massive core improvement (like NHL13's skating). First touch control is close to that kind of change, but it's not quite there because there's still too much time & space by default.

There are a lot of positives, but the biggest thing I wanted to see improved doesn't appear to have changed. The balance between pressure and contain has been an issue for as long as I can remember. From FIFA11 and prior, it was too pressure heavy, largely due to the "heat-seeking missile" tackling. FIFA12 made a great change to more natural & free tackles, however now players generally give too much space and don't close down quickly enough. Not that they should go flying into tackles, but as the ball moves around the pitch, I'd like to see the defense react with more urgency. Shift to the ball, get in the passing lanes, play closer to potential targets, etc.

In most cases, the user can get by with a lot of switching and covering. However, with the somewhat improved attacking AI, it's even more pronounced. I tried doing some similar slider changes to what I used in 12, mostly compacting the defensive lines. It helps, but it still feels awfully lonely out there and often results in easy forward passing options because the AI defenders don't do enough.

At any rate, there's still a lot of good here and I suspect manual head-to-head games should be quite fun. Longer games, in-depth slider tweaking, and a solid career mode setup will likely help me enjoy the game's good points. I have Season Ticket, so hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised by the full game.

sinc79 09-12-2012 08:53 AM

It's a video game, of course it's going to be faster than real life. Is anyone forcing you to play fast? Can't you guys just pass it around the midfield until your hearts content? Would you like EA to take out the goals and just make a slow passing/skills game?

If you prefer to create 3-4 chances per game, then have at it. I like that I have the opportunity to create as many chances as I can. I usually get burnt in transition, but price I'm willing to play. Play your own style, don't wait for EA to tell you how to attack.

demencia_total 09-12-2012 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinc79 (Post 2044155170)
It's a video game, of course it's going to be faster than real life. Is anyone forcing you to play fast? Can't you guys just pass it around the midfield until your hearts content? Would you like EA to take out the goals and just make a slow passing/skills game?

If you prefer to create 3-4 chances per game, then have at it. I like that I have the opportunity to create as many chances as I can. I usually get burnt in transition, but price I'm willing to play. Play your own style, don't wait for EA to tell you how to attack.

I think most people do play their own style. The problem is that against the AI, it tends to fall apart. But against a closely matched opponent, it is beautiful to contrast styles against each other. I remember playing in '11 a lot of games vs Pared, Matt10 and others which were absolutely awesome. But once I played the AI, it got old fast. Same plan of attack. Same issues with the AI teammates being completely lost.

I think a lot of us have been over saturated through the years with having the same issues popup. The game is excellent, but it is lacking in tactics when it comes to playing a computer opponent. It is a shame, because I love the level of control it gives me over the competition's game.

DBMcGee3 09-12-2012 09:17 AM

Hmmmm, mixed bag of reviews to say the least. Bought the last few and became bored with the CPU pretty quickly. I know that online is always available, but there has to be a compelling offline experience as well for me to spend $60 these days. Thank goodness for demos and RedBox.

demencia_total 09-12-2012 09:21 AM

If you are strictly or mostly an online gamer, I think this is the game to get for sure. Offline, not so sure.

sinc79 09-12-2012 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demencia_total (Post 2044155232)
I think most people do play their own style. The problem is that against the AI, it tends to fall apart. But against a closely matched opponent, it is beautiful to contrast styles against each other. I remember playing in '11 a lot of games vs Pared, Matt10 and others which were absolutely awesome. But once I played the AI, it got old fast. Same plan of attack. Same issues with the AI teammates being completely lost.

I think a lot of us have been over saturated through the years with having the same issues popup. The game is excellent, but it is lacking in tactics when it comes to playing a computer opponent. It is a shame, because I love the level of control it gives me over the competition's game.

I hear you, that makes sense.

Panicshade 09-12-2012 09:29 AM

Like Qb said about the defending it is a mixed bag. I have seen times after slider adjustments where the AI defenders on your team will actually defend well and times where they just go nowhere near the player and play a very soft defensive style. With the First Touch improvements the soft defense works sometimes because if the ball gets away from the opponent you can regain possession so it kind of masks a bit of the issue.

I think maybe they should go with a "bias" slider on defense like NHL 13 has for the forechecking. there you can be very aggressive but still set your team's natural bias to be more conservative at times. I think that type of system could work for FIFA by having a defensive bias setting for the 3 zones of the field (attacking third, midfield, your team's back third).

If you want to play a high pressure defense for all phases then go ahead. If you would rather play a loose defense until they are in attacking range and then ramp up the pressure then that could be set too. Any defense you want could be set-up assuming the sliders would work correctly.

There has to be a common middle ground between "homing missle" defenders and extremely passive defenders and once EA finds that I think everyone would be happy.

orion523 09-12-2012 09:41 AM

Dropping the length/width/height along with slowing down the game has made it absolutely incredible. Only thing is with just three minute halves most matches end shot-less. Once the space becomes constricted on the pitch, first touch and individual skill really begin to shine. One thing I would like to see is more variation in AI attack, but I'm hoping that can be adjusted like last year using CTT's
The more I play, the more impressed I become. The game does need slider help to bring out it's best, but that's what they're there for right!

Panicshade 09-12-2012 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orion523 (Post 2044155315)
...but that's what they're there for right!

Very true. I know certain people work throughout the year on each series to try and make slider sets that everyone will enjoy. Maybe EA should bring those people to their "community days" (if they don't already) and have them tune the default sliders there for the devs to show them what people are getting after release.

Avantgarde4 09-12-2012 09:54 AM

Loving this game! You actually can apply football IQ and be very successful. Played with all teams to establish any differences in A.I. And was able to see different styles. Posted a video of a build up. Can't wait for the full game...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vvhys5MwFc

pezone 09-12-2012 10:03 AM

two words to describe the demo: LOVE IT!