Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA Live (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   NBA Elite 11 OS Exclusive Video: New Orleans Hornets @ Los Angeles Clippers (/forums/showthread.php?t=440895)

jr2424 09-04-2010 06:32 PM

Re: NBA Elite 11 OS Exclusive Video: New Orleans Hornets @ Los Angeles Clippers

This is moving a lot better than any of the other videos, though the ally-oops are a little concerning in regards to a cheese move. The dunks look so much more fluid than before. Demo will be very interesting.

havok023 09-04-2010 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jr2424 (Post 2041557641)
Brace for a reaction to this.

ignore him he just wants attention lol

Admiral50 09-04-2010 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Da_Czar (Post 2041557605)
I have to say those post up pivots are freaking NICE. Never seen a game let you do it like that.

You must not have played Live a few years ago then. This was something I enjoyed back in the day and was surprised the animations and control disappeared suddenly. Good to see them back though.

On the video... firstly thanks for the broadcast view. I can't tell you how ugly that up and down view makes the game look.

Secondly, the jumpshot animations and ball arc are not too impressive. The shots look stiff and although they may be in there somewhere, the signature shot animations are not up to the amazing level set in Live 10.

Lastly, I'll leave you with a quote my other half said a minute ago as she walked past my computer, someone who knows little about gaming...

"it looks like they're skating"

P21J 09-04-2010 06:32 PM

In my opinion, this video was the best yet. Maybe it's the angle or something that's making it a little better for me. I especially like the fadeaways and pivots (as Czar said) in the post.

COACH WEBB 09-04-2010 06:33 PM

This looks better than the last two that we have gotten, this angle does it for me. I didn't like the north and south at all, but hey, I still haven't played it. But, from a viewing standpoint, this looks better.

Tyrant8RDFL 09-04-2010 06:33 PM

Im really liking the fact that the players don't seem to get stuck onto each other, It looks smooth and there is freedom for full movement.

nyj721 09-04-2010 06:35 PM

Clippers in the playoffs? so unrealistic...

Jakeness23 09-04-2010 06:35 PM

definitely looked better than the other videos but im still much more impressed by 2K. Another thing, jumping looks weird in this game, their gather will look good but then they just rocket up extremely quickly which makes it look really awkward.