Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   NCAA Football 12 Website Launches (/forums/showthread.php?t=471282)

MaizeHaze 03-04-2011 11:39 PM

Re: NCAA Football 12 Website Launches

I really hope you're right. They said a year ago that they met with espn and got all their new stuff but really other than the scorebar and some stat overlays they still had the old theme music and the old logo etc. This actual game lead in graphic with all of the new stuff would be great!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayman (Post 2042175736)
All that tells me is that the proper ESPN game intro video is in this year.

And by that, I mean the first 15 seconds of this:
<IFRAME title="YouTube video player" height=390 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3HywJReWoaM" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

boomersooner31 03-05-2011 07:56 AM

I hope all these new team specific celebrations/cheers aren't for just the Notre Dame's and Texas' of the world...I hope small time programs get love too. So far it sounds just like NCAA 11 version 2.0 but who cares? I still had fun with that. The pre-game atmosphere was worlds ahead of what it used to be and there was still lots of room to grow. Hearing that ESPN college footbal music made me miss this game even more!

cOWASs68 03-05-2011 12:59 PM

So many of these types of posts out right now-- and on everyone of them-- a smarta$$ comment from Watson, I like this guy. At least it keeps the reading entertaining across the board.

Xx_JP_VHS_xX 03-05-2011 02:08 PM

I want a different scoreboard, last years was so boring.

mrMagic91 03-09-2011 05:07 PM

How about some info or something...Where is the first piece of info? Dont tell me the day that the cover athlete is announced

Rotax 03-09-2011 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cOWASs68 (Post 2042176763)
So many of these types of posts out right now-- and on everyone of them-- a smarta$$ comment from Watson, I like this guy. At least it keeps the reading entertaining across the board.

Watson is all Louisiana swag, why you gotta hate?

You know reid's dad was in jail

huskerwr38 03-09-2011 08:30 PM

I think it's the next logical step in stepping up the presentation is adding in college gameday in some way. I hope they just keep improving upon what they have now instead of just keep adding half assed features that don't get another look.

mrMagic91 03-09-2011 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huskerwr38 (Post 2042193315)
I think it's the next logical step in stepping up the presentation is adding in college gameday in some way. I hope they just keep improving upon what they have now instead of just keep adding half assed features that don't get another look.

Agreed homie, Dont get your opinion be heard on Operationsports. You know, want people want is stupid in others eyes.