Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports FC and FIFA (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=503)
-   -   Feedback for fifa17 CTT (/forums/showthread.php?t=904126)

andanesean 04-21-2017 11:42 AM

Re: Feedback for fifa17 CTT

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveFBC (Post 2048802007)
You've done some impressive work here. What do you do for player instructions? Leave at default or do you go in and alter those as well?

Hi Steve:laugh:
All teams and players have been given the special skills they possess. The better the more in general. The idea is that I want to upload all the images of all teams skills I've made CTT to. But right now, I need a break and I want to play more. By the way, has started a new CM with Portsmouth. Were to sell the best players as well as lend (Chaplin upcoming PL star player!) And zero training as well as hires players (+youth) in the 40-50s, I succeed in getting up must admit I had to play some crucial matches at the pro level with the "bad team" to be able to Win crucial matches. Voila!, became number 3 and has moved up with a requirement to avoid relegation from League 1. But what a work to avoid EA ridiculous assessment system !. Now I want to enjoy my CTT in league 1:cool:

axe27 04-28-2017 09:15 PM

awesome, thx!

SteveFBC 05-01-2017 06:26 PM

Finally I have setup all 20 Premier League clubs according to Krebstar's PROJEC10 CTT Settings!
Episode 1 is below, where I explain what is going on and a chance to vote on which of the 20 teams I will be controlling during the series!
Many thanks to Krebstar for his amazing work, I hope you enjoy this series guys!
<iframe width="736" height="414" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/q997nvXZnjQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://youtu.be/q997nvXZnjQ

andanesean 05-02-2017 03:46 AM

Hi Steve
It's just cool that there's finally someone who starts using CTT and judging them :smile:. Having said that, I do as you know my own CTT, and I have a different approach to how I make them and how they are. Here are my main features where I and Krebstar are different.

First of all, I do not use low values by build up passing and change creation. My lowest value is 20.

Apart defense values, I use ranges between 1 and not 5.

I use certain values for teams playing with offside and 5-3-2 and 3-5-2, 3-4-3.

The teams defense setup (see CTT images) determines how close or wide they are to the different values. Both in width and length.

I have a different approach to player and team skills (upload later)

Having said that, I only have respect for the man's work, I'm just doing it my way. Have fun with his CTT.

MattHogan 05-02-2017 07:01 AM

My Favourate Gaming Company is EA. I became fan from when they launched cricket.

SteveFBC 05-02-2017 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andanesean (Post 2048817860)
Hi Steve
It's just cool that there's finally someone who starts using CTT and judging them :smile:. Having said that, I do as you know my own CTT, and I have a different approach to how I make them and how they are. Here are my main features where I and Krebstar are different.

First of all, I do not use low values by build up passing and change creation. My lowest value is 20.

Apart defense values, I use ranges between 1 and not 5.

I use certain values for teams playing with offside and 5-3-2 and 3-5-2, 3-4-3.

The teams defense setup (see CTT images) determines how close or wide they are to the different values. Both in width and length.

I have a different approach to player and team skills (upload later)

Having said that, I only have respect for the man's work, I'm just doing it my way. Have fun with his CTT.

Thank you! as you know I'm new to this forum and am discovering a lot of great ideas and posters!
In a future series I may take a look at your settings, especially as your address the CTT of lesser used leagues...very impressed generally with the hard work that goes into all of this.

:waytogo:

EDIT a quick apology for posting in your thread, I thought it was related to Krebs CTT's, but thanks for not complaining!

andanesean 05-07-2017 05:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Unbelievably who had thought it would be possible for my dear Pompeys to win League 2 !:appl::59::nchuck:, a great day yesterday and one that will be remembered for a long time to come.:headbang2:star::drink:Sorry i'm not sober yet:D:google: ...

SteveFBC 05-07-2017 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andanesean (Post 2048825078)
Unbelievably who had thought it would be possible for my dear Pompeys to win League 2 !:appl::59::nchuck:, a great day yesterday and one that will be remembered for a long time to come.:headbang2:star::drink:Sorry i'm not sober yet:D:google: ...

Congratulations! :freddy::nchuck::drink: