Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=495)
-   -   Armor & Sword’s Madden 24 Custom All Pro Simulation Sliders (Franchise Mode Only) (/forums/showthread.php?t=1013601)

Armor and Sword 08-17-2023 04:49 AM

Re: Armor & Sword’s Madden 24 Custom All Pro Simulation Sliders (Franchise Mode Only)

Human Run Blocking down to 5 (from 8).

Have a great Madden weekend!!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Jayyd11 08-17-2023 07:36 AM

Re: Armor & Sword’s Madden 24 Custom All Pro Simulation Sliders (Franchise Mode Only)

Does the cpu still make audibles and adjustments at line on all pro like on all madden ?

Armor and Sword 08-17-2023 08:06 AM

Armor & Sword’s Madden 24 Custom All Pro Simulation Sliders (Franchise Mode Only)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayyd11 (Post 2050808631)
Does the cpu still make audibles and adjustments at line on all pro like on all madden ?

They sure do!!! This is the best CPU AI I have played against since Madden 16.

I keep referring back to 16 because quite frankly it’s been that long since I felt gameplay was on par with that game (except penalties and presentation).

After a full week of playing the retail release next week I will rundown my review of the game top to bottom for franchise simulation heads.

svensenk86 08-17-2023 08:38 AM

Hi ArmorSword,do you Update always your changes on the Front Page?
Normally I play on All Madden,as there are no useful sliders yet,will i face a lot easier game with your Version?

TopSide83 08-17-2023 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by svensenk86 (Post 2050808654)
Hi ArmorSword,do you Update always your changes on the Front Page?
Normally I play on All Madden,as there are no useful sliders yet,will i face a lot easier game with your Version?

He always updated the first page with his updates. Armor is on top of his game.

svensenk86 08-17-2023 09:04 AM

Awesome,was just asking because the run blocking was not adjusted yet.
Any advice for my All Madden issue? Is that a much easier game with those sliders and all pro?

icicle22 08-17-2023 09:52 AM

How is the HFA/Momentum stuff working out with your tests? You are supposed to be able to turn it off for franchise (which I reckon you did) but it appears to still be active during games. Just wondering what your thoughts and experiences have been with it since in the past it would lead to way overpowered momentum swings for one side.

dubplate 08-17-2023 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icicle22 (Post 2050808688)
How is the HFA/Momentum stuff working out with your tests? You are supposed to be able to turn it off for franchise (which I reckon you did) but it appears to still be active during games. Just wondering what your thoughts and experiences have been with it since in the past it would lead to way overpowered momentum swings for one side.

Good news. Devs are aware of the issue, so a fix will be coming. No ETA at this point, though.