Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   NCAA Basketball 09 Video: North Carolina @ Duke (/forums/showthread.php?t=277348)

ehh 11-04-2008 11:16 AM

Re: NCAA Basketball 09 Video: North Carolina @ Duke

The UNC XX3's in the vid. :bandito:

boydra 11-04-2008 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni (Post 2038877807)
Eh.....

I'll be sticking with College Hoops with updated rosters.

I liked the Arena and I did like the spacing...but other than that... ....eh.

The animations are just plain choppy and not very fluid at all. There seemed to be a lot of "funky stuff" going on and the shots just don't look very life like.

EA has a long long way to go in the Basketball department in my opinion but it does show improvement. Maybe next year.

Agreed, btw animations seem to be a problem from year to year in some EA's sports titles (i.e. Madden 09).

BDKiiing 11-04-2008 08:57 PM

i cant wait to play with duke against unc!!

Sean Q 11-05-2008 04:47 PM

I have not played EA college basketball in years. I am looking forward to the possibility that they will have put together a product that I will enjoy playing. It may not measure up to 2k, but if it comes close, then I will keep playing as they make improvements.

OS are there anymore videos since you have the Beta copy?

jfsolo 11-05-2008 10:08 PM

Watching this vid, the weaknesses of the game seem to be what I thought they were going to be. The number and fluidity of the animations, and the A.I. of the C.P.U. I know Carolina wants to play up tempo, but some of the shot attempts by the C.P.U. were ridiculous.

Psycho T getting so few touches, let alone not taking a shot in that many minutes of play, just wouldn't happen, even if he were being quadruple teamed.

Hopefully editing and sliders can fix the erratic C.P.U. decision making.