Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Kian mckenzie Draft class (/forums/showthread.php?t=578670)

NYM72382 09-24-2012 11:01 AM

Re: Kian mckenzie Draft class

Quote:

Originally Posted by throckmeisterz (Post 2044208700)
Just scouted Kian McKenzie's development at fast--pretty disappointing--can anyone confirm or deny that this is his actual development trait, or is this something that changes depending on his story throughout the year? If so, is there any point in scouting story players?

def changes based on sotryline! I know there are atleast 3 out comes for Mckenzie.

One if mine where he got injured but he came back the last game of the year. turned out a stud 80 overall and has superstar dev just had an injury rating of 65

the other when he is gets injured is he turns out below average

Then there is the one one where he is just a flat out stud, wins the titel game and hiesman and is an 84 overall

throckmeisterz 09-25-2012 12:53 PM

Thanks NYM, that was precisely the information I wanted to know.

MooseBoyJ 09-25-2012 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYM72382 (Post 2044198651)
because they are my team in real life and that is how they wanted it set up. We use our real life favorite team. I wanted to do a draft. Regardless why does anyone in here care about me or my friends or how they feel? If you do you really need to get a life and find some friends for yourself

I take the Colts every year. I'm not attacking you bro. Just seemed like you were complaining over a poor choice on your part. A penny for your thoughts and I put my 2 cents in. who made money?