Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   7 New NCAA Football 11 Screenshots (/forums/showthread.php?t=417559)

mrMagic91 06-02-2010 09:50 PM

Re: 7 New NCAA Football 11 Screenshots

Quote:

Originally Posted by Playmakers (Post 2041130485)
ha-ha

sometimes they can really go over board with the helmets, socks and cleats on these boards.

I really can't recall ever playing the game and watching the guy's helmet or socks when i play......:y1:

It's kinda like in the NBA games where i don't even bother paying attention to the tatoos. It's not gonna effect me one or the other if it's 100% accurate or not.

I wish they had inlcuded dreads but hey i'm not gonna get all bent out of shape over it

Well its just the realism. They have to take care of small things for people who do care. I love to make my players on the game look like their real life counter parts.

sarlndr 06-03-2010 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drlw322 (Post 2041130327)
that is suppose to be a riddell helmet, theres suppose to be a bump

Cool. Had me worried for a second.

Yeah if it was flat like in that pic it would look normal at least. In the game photo's it's rounded off and looks goofy.

IndyBronco 06-03-2010 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Playmakers (Post 2041130485)
ha-ha

sometimes they can really go over board with the helmets, socks and cleats on these boards.

I really can't recall ever playing the game and watching the guy's helmet or socks when i play......:y1:

It's kinda like in the NBA games where i don't even bother paying attention to the tatoos. It's not gonna effect me one or the other if it's 100% accurate or not.

I wish they had inlcuded dreads but hey i'm not gonna get all bent out of shape over it

I am not a big equipment guy, after a couple of years, all the players you know in real life are gone in my dynasty anyway, so I dont even notice exact details like facemask/sleeves/etc.

ODogg 06-03-2010 09:11 AM

You guys who say you're not big on "small" stuff like equipment, dreadlocks, etc...you may not consciously look for that sort of stuff but if it's added you subconsciously will recognize the game as looking more realistic. I'm not real big on equipment but once it's added I always think, something looks better about the game and then I read here on the forums and I realize x, y or z was added.

It really does go a long way towards realism because all of that "small" stuff that you seemingly don't notice will add up into the overall package.

Deegeezy 06-03-2010 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ODogg (Post 2041132002)
You guys who say you're not big on "small" stuff like equipment, dreadlocks, etc...you may not consciously look for that sort of stuff but if it's added you subconsciously will recognize the game as looking more realistic. I'm not real big on equipment but once it's added I always think, something looks better about the game and then I read here on the forums and I realize x, y or z was added.

It really does go a long way towards realism because all of that "small" stuff that you seemingly don't notice will add up into the overall package.

Agreed, 100% with you. All these minor details help make up the very "atmosphere" that everyone is craving improvement on.

mm boost 06-03-2010 09:40 AM

I am big on equipment because before the start of every season in my dynasty, i ALWAYS edit EVERY single person on my roster to have their own custom look with equipment. This year, we have a lot more options and I am damn excited. With my Hokies, I make sure they all have the medium length black socks, and tucked sleeves. But this year, the jerseys look A LOT better, so I may not have to do that. I can't wait to mess with sleeves and helmets and knee braces and bands. Damn I am SO EXCITED for this game

Solidice 06-03-2010 12:41 PM

they added more screens to the Ohio State and Florida galleries

http://www.facebook.com/easportsncaafootball?v=photos