Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show Last Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   MLB 12 The Show Gameplay Video - Mets vs. Phillies (/forums/showthread.php?t=538764)

PsychoBulk 02-27-2012 09:01 AM

Re: MLB 12 The Show Gameplay Video - Mets vs. Phillies

PhilliesFan13, thankyou very much for your efforts here and soon to come efforts when you return to the store.

I have only one request...that if you could (this may be your preference anyway?) that when you pitch, could you do so from either the Outfield cam or the default Phillies cam, i really cant get used to watching people pitch from the batters view lol, just a personal thing.

Again, thanks for your efforts, its safe to say the community really appreciates it :waytogo:

idesign2 02-27-2012 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bahnzo (Post 2043402047)
Thumbs up for the new presentation during that home run. Loved the cuts to the opposing team's manager hanging his head and other new stuff as the guy rounds the bases. Very well done.

Also, the cam for the replay of the home run was good, following the ball and panning out just at the right time to watch where it lands in the stands.

I agree, especially the home run replay camera angle. Always hated how the camera zoomed in too much at the end. Looks like they finally got it right.

PhilliesFan13 02-27-2012 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PsychoBulk (Post 2043403737)
PhilliesFan13, thankyou very much for your efforts here and soon to come efforts when you return to the store.

I have only one request...that if you could (this may be your preference anyway?) that when you pitch, could you do so from either the Outfield cam or the default Phillies cam, i really cant get used to watching people pitch from the batters view lol, just a personal thing.

Again, thanks for your efforts, its safe to say the community really appreciates it :waytogo:

I actually just got back from Best Buy a few minutes ago. Unfortunately the videos I filmed were all from the catchers view. I may go back tonight and take some more. My phone died after the third video I took. If I don't go back tonight, I'll probably be back in there tomorrow or Wednesday.

PsychoBulk 02-27-2012 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhilliesFan13 (Post 2043404362)
I actually just got back from Best Buy a few minutes ago. Unfortunately the videos I filmed were all from the catchers view. I may go back tonight and take some more. My phone died after the third video I took. If I don't go back tonight, I'll probably be back in there tomorrow or Wednesday.

Thats fine, anything you can grab is great, you are doing us all a favour.

Heroesandvillains 02-27-2012 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhilliesFan13 (Post 2043404362)

I noticed that the hitting difficulty for this video was on All-Star. Did you happen to catch what difficulty the Meter pitching was?

If pitching was also on AS, I'm going to say that the meter looks much more wild this year. Would you agree?

PhilliesFan13 02-27-2012 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heroesandvillians (Post 2043404425)
I noticed that the hitting difficulty for this video was on All-Star. Did you happen to catch what difficulty the Meter pitching was?

If pitching was also on AS, I'm going to say that the meter looks much more wild this year. Would you agree?

The guy who was playing in that video was pitching on All-Star.

PhilliesFan13 02-27-2012 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PsychoBulk (Post 2043404390)
Thats fine, anything you can grab is great, you are doing us all a favour.

No problem. Happy to do it.

I took 3 more gameplay videos today. Gotta get them on my computer and send them to Steve so he can put them on the OS YouTube page and also as threads on here.

kt-od 02-27-2012 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BobSacamano (Post 2043401992)
One of the YouTube commentors noticed what looks like a minor error: at 3:28 the first base ump starts clapping after calling a strike on the appeal.

Looks to me like the clapping animation belongs to someone else, like a base coach or something.

I noticed this as well. I was just about to comment on it. Looks very weird and out of place.