Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA Live (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   NBA Live 15 Offers a New Free Throw Mechanic, No Game Face (/forums/showthread.php?t=763196)

shogunbowling 09-19-2014 10:55 PM

Re: NBA Live 15 Offers a New Free Throw Mechanic, No Game Face

Doesn't look next gen? You're flippin crazy

Vic Viper 09-19-2014 11:16 PM

39 more days and no major details except for new Free Throw Mechanics.....There's Evil Afoot.

kevhova 09-20-2014 01:44 AM

So let me get this straight out of all the gaming sites in the world IRB Gamer is the site EA picked to do the hands-on really? Something is not right here I mean there top poster in there forum has 138 posts and he works for them, there are 388 members on that site and over 600,000 on OS if they wanted the fans to see this they could have picked a way better site to do the hands-on that's all I'm saying.

shutdown10 09-20-2014 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevhova (Post 2046601030)
So let me get this straight out of all the gaming sites in the world IRB Gamer is the site EA picked to do the hands-on really? Something is not right here I mean there top poster in there forum has 138 posts and he works for them, there are 388 members on that site and over 600,000 on OS if they wanted the fans to see this they could have picked a way better site to do the hands-on that's all I'm saying.

Something fishy is in the mist again. This weird mismanagement of this game has become to repetitive. Word of mouth is not going to save this game unless the gameplay is groundbreaking!

kevhova 09-20-2014 11:55 AM

I mean I think live was gaining some type momentum it was slow but it was still gaining with the screenshots and the trailer I felt like if they were about to open up about the game...then BAM! delayed but instead of showing your fan base you have everything handled you start doing shady things again. A blog about sneakers really? Honestly that should have been the first thing they showed, so we really don't know much detail about the game and you wanna show sneakers? Then you have this suspect hands-on from a site nobody knows of that didn't tell us anything but no face scan and new free throw mechanics. Listen I'm not even a live fan but as a diehard basketball fan I wanna see what the game has to offer but I'm tired of the excuses and the smoke and mirrors that EA does and honestly it scares me because I really feel like they are hiding something I could be wrong in all this but EA is gonna have to prove that to me because their past track record won't allow me to give them a pass this time and this they didn't have a lot of time excuse is not going to work for this game not after all the content and modes 2K is putting in their game. Sorry for the rant had to get that off my chest or say it with my chest lol but it is time for EA to show and prove

Rockie_Fresh88 09-20-2014 12:14 PM

Guess they're waiting on 2k to get done promoting and release . Still not a good look

kevhova 09-20-2014 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88 (Post 2046601714)
Guess they're waiting on 2k to get done promoting and release . Still not a good look

Even if that's the case once 2K comes out and all the face scan videos come out on YouTube the casual gamer the guy who is on the fence about getting live or 2k once they see that and all the modes and content 2K has guess what they are gonna pick up and live needs more than their hardcore fanbase to pick up this game in order to survive they need to get the guy on the fence. I really feel like this is a make or brake year for live EA is losing to much money on this game

Rockie_Fresh88 09-20-2014 12:50 PM

If we get a demo 1 week after 2k ,Oct 14, would be a good time to release it followed by the 6 hour EA access on Oct 23 and finally the Game on the 28th

But Who knows