Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Madden NFL 16 AFC East Team Ratings, Along with a Few More Player Ratings (/forums/showthread.php?t=848982)

kenchun24 08-09-2015 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheba2011 (Post 2047551686)
Now look at 2014:

Edelman - 14 games
Gronk - 15 games
Lafell - 16 games
Amendolla - 16 games
Vereen - 16 games
Wright - 16 games
Tymms - 11 games
Hooman - 16 games

Edelman led the team in receptions with 92, Gronk was next closest with 82. This despite Edelman missing two games. There goes that theory of yours. Your a Dolphins homer, I am a Pats homer. But watch the tape of Edelman shredding the best defense in the league in the SB. No one could cover him. If he was on your team you would be saying he is underrated.

Meh... the LOB was broken and at half mast all through the playoffs. Guys even spotted Shady Brady a Tharold Simon one and done after the INT and Seattle was still just one Beastmode hand off from back to back SB's. Pats 6-10 this year...AFC East improved and the schedule gets tough with no Revis, Browner. No one can cover 1 second screen passes and 1 slants by the way, they just had nobody healthy to tackle the Patriots by the 4th. And were still one dumb play call away from sending the Cheatriots home to deflatorsville.

Sheba2011 08-09-2015 09:44 AM

Re: Madden NFL 16 AFC East Team Ratings, Along with a Few More Player Ratings

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenchun24 (Post 2047556627)
Pats should be rated lower...they lost FAR too many defensive studs in the secondary...rest of the AFC East got jobbed...all improved vastly IMO. Far more than the Cheatriots.

A Raiders fan accusing an organization of cheating, the irony in that is hilarious.

As for the World Champion Patriots, they lost one defensive stud in the secondary, Revis. He will never be replaced, everyone else they lose can be replaced. But they kept McCourty and are about to unleash Malcolm Butler on the world. They also have one of the best front 7's in all of fotball, and the best LB corps with Mayo, Hightower and Collins.

Sheba2011 08-09-2015 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenchun24 (Post 2047556631)
Meh... the LOB was broken and at half mast all through the playoffs. Guys even spotted Shady Brady a Tharold Simon one and done after the INT and Seattle was still just one Beastmode hand off from back to back SB's. Pats 6-10 this year...AFC East improved and the schedule gets tough with no Revis, Browner. No one can cover 1 second screen passes and 1 slants by the way, they just had nobody healthy to tackle the Patriots by the 4th. And were still one dumb play call away from sending the Cheatriots home to deflatorsville.

All I read there was excuses and what if's. None of that changes the fact the Patriots are World Champions and the Raiders haven't won a title since 1983. Patriots 13-3 this season, 5th SB Ring. Raiders 4-12, 32nd year without a SB.

Find_the_Door 08-09-2015 05:32 PM

As an unbiased Dallas fan - Edelman is severely underrated.

Also the Raiders are irrelevant, but have lots of potential with Carr, Murray, JJ/Crabtree.

kehlis 08-09-2015 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheba2011 (Post 2047556869)

All I read there was excuses and what if's. None of that changes the fact the Patriots are World Champions and the Raiders haven't won a title since 1983. Patriots 13-3 this season, 5th SB Ring. Raiders 4-12, 32nd year without a SB.

Can you explain to me what at all the Raiders have to do with how the Patriots are rated or is this just you attempting to troll?

Sheba2011 08-10-2015 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kehlis (Post 2047557578)
Can you explain to me what at all the Raiders have to do with how the Patriots are rated or is this just you attempting to troll?

Not trying to troll at all, simply responding to his attempts to troll about the Patriots cheating. He gave his view on what the Patriots record would be, I gave mine on what the Raiders record would be. If that is trolling I apologize.

kenchun24 08-13-2015 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kehlis (Post 2047557578)

Just a delusional Cheatriot fan getting put in his place. They are all over the interwebs these days due to fear of losing Shady Brady for four games. No trolling, just truth.