Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Last Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   The "I Think this Player Deserves this Sig Skill" Thread (/forums/showthread.php?t=598045)

diehardknicksfan 01-05-2013 10:09 AM

Re: The "I Think this Player Deserves this Sig Skill" Thread

Rasheed wallace deserves defensive anchor. Take it off of camby and give him eraser while sheed gets anchor. That man is a true defensive anchor. 16-4 with him. 6-6 without em

Amd j.r. Smith needs shot creator. That man is the master of the stepback fadaway three.

fc155 01-05-2013 11:00 AM

Gallo deserves a skill but what? Microwave maybe?

hear me now 01-05-2013 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fc155 (Post 2044584017)
Gallo deserves a skill but what? Microwave maybe?

I gave him heat retention.

TroinIggs 01-06-2013 05:27 PM

JR Smith: Deadeye and maybe closer
Ray Felton: Dimer or Floor General

If Jeremy Lin can have them, why can't Felton?

thedoob 01-06-2013 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jfinger2013 (Post 2044583687)
here are ppl that come in mind to me when i think of lockdown defender.

pg: Rajon Rondo i mean come on you gotta remember during the playoffs a few years back when he was almost shutting down Lebron james and the only other one at the pg position i can think of is maybe CP3

sg: Thabo sefolosha, IGGY, Iman Schumpert, thats all i can think of right now

sf: Loul Deng, LBJ

Pf: maybe Taj Gibson, Josh Smith Idk if lockdown defender is suppose to only be for perimeter players and if defensive anchor is for post players so idk.

Guys i think who deserve Defensive Anchor and am pretty suprised dont have it are

Pf: Josh Smith , Serge Ibaka, KG

C: Joakim Noah, D Howard, Amir Asik, and perhaps Kendrick Perkins and maybe Javle Mghee and Andrew Bynum or Marc Gasol

P.S some of these ppl may alrdy have those sigs not sure just going of the top of the dome
<!-- / message -->

I disagree with a few of those. J-Smooth and Ibaka at PF, and definitely McGee and Bynum do not need defensive anchor. Rondo at PG.

Ibaka was fairly awful on D besides in weakside help situations. He would sit in help too long or rotate to the wrong man consistently. He has improved in this aspect so far this season, but still not a big enough sample size.

Josh Smith...sigh. Has the tools but you can't give him defensive anchor. When inspired can be a force, but he's not consistent enough to validate this.

McGee??? Just watch the Nuggets sometime, there's a reason Koufus starts over him.

Bynum is atrocious on pick and roll. Can't guard on the perimeter at all.

Rondo, like Josh Smith, can play inspired on ball defense. He also can look to steal the ball too much and allow easy penetration. I'm fine with him having pickpocket, not so much lockdown defender.

exposedaking 01-07-2013 10:13 AM

Steph curry deserves dimer and floor general

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

amoiz786 01-10-2013 11:53 AM

Rondo should get Lockdown defender isntead of Ankle breaker. He does not cross up guys alot like CP3 or Drose but he locks guys like Cp3 and D-will down.

FearlessKaz 01-10-2013 04:39 PM

Anyone saying Rondo deserves lockdown defender doesn't watch him on a consistent basis.

Greivis Vasquez = Dimer.