Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports NHL Legacy (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   NHL 13 Community Day Video Webcast Available Now, Post Your Thoughts Here (/forums/showthread.php?t=553367)

TDKing 05-30-2012 11:44 AM

Re: NHL 13 Community Day Video Webcast Available Now, Post Your Thoughts Here

Quote:

Originally Posted by kutya69 (Post 2043706753)
Not sure if this has been asked before .....

I would like to play more than one or two GM OR BAP season without simulating. I would really love the ability to play 25 or 45 game seasons.

In GM connected mode can you set the amount of games per season?

In any other mode can you set the amount of games per season?

I've been wish listing this for years. :y220: Its not hard to do either despite what the devs or others may say. 20/42/82

crankybaker 05-30-2012 03:05 PM

Re: NHL 13 Webcast Starting Now, Post Your Thoughts Here

Quote:

Originally Posted by savoie2006 (Post 2043702535)
How ridiculous can you be?It's part of the game. So much for their slogan!

as I would prefer Kick outs I am not to pissed off about it. No matter what people will hate things they do in the game. I am just ahppy they are fixing and improving the big problem.

Would rather Glitch and repeatative goals gone then Face off kick outs

savoie2006 05-30-2012 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crankybaker (Post 2043708926)
as I would prefer Kick outs I am not to pissed off about it. No matter what people will hate things they do in the game. I am just ahppy they are fixing and improving the big problem.

Would rather Glitch and repeatative goals gone then Face off kick outs

Well the glitch goals will continue to happen no matter what. There is always an exploit out there. EA may be able to curb them, but new ones will arise. Getting kicked out the faceoff circle will always help the abusers in that situation.

crankybaker 05-30-2012 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by savoie2006 (Post 2043709036)
Well the glitch goals will continue to happen no matter what. There is always an exploit out there. EA may be able to curb them, but new ones will arise. Getting kicked out the faceoff circle will always help the abusers in that situation.

I completly agree, but if the exploits are fixed in a timly manner then it would be less of a problem but we will see.

Might point was I would rather fix the big problems then a little ones

MrYaz 05-30-2012 04:11 PM

Re: NHL 13 Community Day Video Webcast Available Now, Post Your Thoughts Here

I'm excited after watching the webcast. It honestly in alpha state looks better than NHL 12. What Makes me extremely happy (as a D man in EASHL) is now you cant go full speed, cut on a dime, score it.

It's nice that I have options to combat against those speed demons out there.

bwiggy33 05-30-2012 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crankybaker (Post 2043709099)
I completly agree, but if the exploits are fixed in a timly manner then it would be less of a problem but we will see.

Might point was I would rather fix the big problems then a little ones

Well that's the thing. The glitch goals they try and fix this year will most likely open up new ones for 13. That's just the reality of it. So just by them fixing the ones now, all it does is make glitchers out there go into practice mode and find how they can exploit the goalies so they can win online. Thankfully I have given up online but sadly it's the mode that sees the most time from the developers.

The other thing with glitch goals is the new goalie system they have. This could create many of them since it's the first test run with the goalies being able to move all of their limbs. We as the gamers are basically going to have to be their bug testers until they can at least come out with a patch to fix the problems because there is no way they are going to be able to find every glitch goal. It's pretty much happened each year since 07 and now that they are changing the goalies it will most likely make it that more prevalent. I hope not but that's what I'm expecting.

AllJuicedUp 05-30-2012 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jyoung (Post 2043702664)
It would prevent people from spamming draws out of the upright stance with no grip.

Right now that's a major exploit in faceoffs.

I disagree, there are two different grips/ways to regularly beat those spammers. In fact, spammers are my favorite type of center to go against because they are so predictable and almost never change their strategy.

People who complain that the upright faceoff spam is a glitch are people that don't understand the faceoff mechanic. Try to change up your own moves and figure out what works instead of complaining. Because it is 100% beatable

ManiacMatt1782 05-30-2012 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gator3guy (Post 2043705265)
I pause to take a timeout to rest my guys. Now if EA implemented a way to call a T.O. without having to pause that would be great. You only get 1 30 second pause in Versus. Is that really hampering your experience? The stuff in between periods is what takes the most time.

its otp that its an issue, noone complains about pauses in versus.