Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports NHL Legacy (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   E3 NHL 10 Preview (/forums/showthread.php?t=326374)

wolverine2481 08-11-2009 11:20 AM

Loved the post lots of intel. TY. I love this Hockey Game series. Like the idea of fighting for the puck against the boards. Ive always had a hard time understanding the whole forecheck playing.

Vikes1 08-11-2009 11:39 PM

Re: E3 NHL 10 Preview

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottdau (Post 2039742430)
I would like to see hats for hat tricks.

That would be great to see.

I've had a few scored against me...and even got a few myself. Because I'm not very good at the game, it was quite a thrill to get the hat trick. But ahh man....it would have been awesome to see the hats come fly'n. That would have really made it special. That would be such a cool add for '10'. I hope we get it.

dorismary 08-13-2009 04:33 AM

Im glad most sports game companies are realizing they dont have to use gimmics each year to sell games as long a you have a solid title NHL Ea , MLB the show to name a few which have near perfect gamplay.

Captain Winkie 08-13-2009 04:09 PM

You need a human patch! i need more refinements to creating an OTP game. Which most use. I played 5 vs. games and 3000 OTP games and around 300 club games until they got boring with 2 on 2 or 6 on 2 and juicing glitchers. There will be 100 fights a game and 200 penalties with this new system. (if allowed) Most idiots online do not play like they do in EA Hockeys headquarters. 6 on 6 with everyone playing their assigned positions. So this gives humans too many chances to ruin games online. If I create the room, I should be able to set the rules (detailed wise) I guess you can't give the option to kick anyone because that can be abused as well. GET THE 6 on 6 and the freeze lobby idiots corrected this year. Oh and the new ALLSTAR idiotc online speed glitch corrected as well.

-The Captain has Spoken

I don't like the non mention of any online connection or fair play issues in any of these interviews.

Scottdau 08-13-2009 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealmK (Post 2039742522)
As would I. little things like that really do add a touch of realism. The commentary is already there in 09, Thorne screaming out "Thats his third! Send in the hats!" and they DID have a hat throwing cut scene in 07 that hasn't been back since. Hope it makes it into the game this year, I also hope they manage to squeeze in some more overlays.

If it doesn't happen this year I would expect presentation to be blown out for NHL11, considering it'll mark the 20th aniversary of the NHL series I'm expecting alot of the "little things" addressed for next years game

That is the problem they did it in 07 they showed the hats on the ice. Now each year after we always say next year. If we go with that logic it should have been in it last year.