Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   Wrong City court for Cleveland Cavaliers (/forums/showthread.php?t=1009036)

TD73 12-15-2022 09:24 PM

Wrong City court for Cleveland Cavaliers

I know i'm only on the PS4 still (sorry) but the Cleveland Cavaliers city court is the Clippers court. Is this the same for you PS5 players? I will upgrade eventually but I want the right court now. Hope they fix this soon. Sorry if this has already been posted. Thanks!

SmashMan 12-16-2022 12:40 AM

Re: Wrong City court for Cleveland Cavaliers

Hey, no shame still being on last-gen. You're not alone. :cheers:

The Cavs' City court wasn't added when most of the others were a couple weeks ago - choosing their City uniforms just used their default court. Judging by YouTube videos, current-gen is updated with the correct courts, as you'd expect. After one of those in-game updates (the kind that just gets applied at the main menu) last week the Clippers' City court loads with the Cavs' uniforms.

I reported it to 2K Support and was told the appropriate team was notified.

So...I don't know if the missing courts get added in the next patch or what, but you'd think it'd be a simple enough adjustment to at least link those jerseys to the default Cavs court again. But that's me looking from the outside, what do I know? :nocomprende:

Yallasama 12-16-2022 07:54 AM

Re: Wrong City court for Cleveland Cavaliers

The right team being notified means jack ****, they told me the same about a court issue and it's still the same. I know on PS5 at least the Rockets City Court is wrong and it carried over from last year with the changed name to the side and an updated slogan of the season. The rest is literally a copy paste job, yet they decided to throw the logos and lines on one piece of hardwood, even outside the lines is just hardwood. Really ****ing annoying.