Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=515)
-   -   I Have No Issues With Women Being In The Game, BUT Will You Be Able To Turn Completel (/forums/showthread.php?t=1017658)

RaysTheCups 03-09-2024 01:13 PM

I Have No Issues With Women Being In The Game, BUT Will You Be Able To Turn Completel

I Have No Issues With Women Being In The Game, BUT Will You Be Able To Turn Completely Off For Franchise & RTTS? I Just Don't Want Immersion To Be Broken. PLEASE NO SEXISM.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Operation Sports mobile app

Ghost Of The Year 03-09-2024 01:27 PM

Re: I Have No Issues With Women Being In The Game, BUT Will You Be Able To Turn Compl

I imagine to get a woman in the game, you're going to have to make her. She isn't coming voluntarily to you.

KnightTemplar 03-09-2024 01:29 PM

Re: I Have No Issues With Women Being In The Game, BUT Will You Be Able To Turn Compl

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaysTheCups (Post 2050890173)
I Have No Issues With Women Being In The Game, BUT Will You Be Able To Turn Completely Off For Franchise & RTTS? I Just Don't Want Immersion To Be Broken. PLEASE NO SEXISM.

I don’t know how it will work for RTTS, but I’d they are in the FA lists I think you could just delete them if you want and import a CAP, or a player from the vault, save that roster, then start your franchise.

ZachenFoot 03-09-2024 01:30 PM

The sheer panic in this is hilarious lmao. Unreal.

It's its own mode, so your precious realism remains in tact on your favorite modes.

KnightTemplar 03-09-2024 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachenFoot (Post 2050890188)
The sheer panic in this is hilarious lmao. Unreal.

It's its own mode, so your precious realism remains in tact on your favorite modes.

Geez….he asked a legit question. C’mon.

ZachenFoot 03-09-2024 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightTemplar (Post 2050890190)
Geez….he asked a legit question. C’mon.

And I answered it.

People are being very not normal and weird about this, it's a funny thing to watch.

KnightTemplar 03-09-2024 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachenFoot (Post 2050890192)
And I answered it.

Yeah, you did a real adult job.

KnightTemplar 03-09-2024 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaysTheCups (Post 2050890173)

We don’t know the extent. It appears Whitmore might have a scanned face, so maybe she and others might be in the FA list. See my answer above. Sorry you got jumped.