Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Wrestling (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   What happened to Razor Ramon? (/forums/showthread.php?t=116712)

VanCitySportsGuy 03-04-2005 04:01 PM

What happened to Razor Ramon?

I use to be a huge wrestling fan but I haven't followed the WWF/WCW in about 5-6 years.

Is Razor still wrestling at all?

I remember he the best theme music and he always had the toothpick with him.

sven 03-04-2005 04:07 PM

Re: What happened to Razor Ramon?

He is now in NWA TNA and he looks like ****.

NY4Life 03-04-2005 04:19 PM

He was or is an alcoholic I think. That really messed up his career.

mgoblue 03-04-2005 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NY4Life
He was or is an alcoholic I think. That really messed up his career.

yeah, his real name is Scott Hall, if you didn't know, asianflow

VanCitySportsGuy 03-04-2005 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mgoblue
yeah, his real name is Scott Hall, if you didn't know, asianflow

I remember he left to join WCW and then Jim Ross said Razor and Diesel were coming back to RAW. It turned out to be 2 fakes. What a let down.

SonicMage 03-04-2005 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asianflow
I remember he left to join WCW and then Jim Ross said Razor and Diesel were coming back to RAW. It turned out to be 2 fakes. What a let down.

Hall and Nash did end up making it back to WWE, when Hogan returned as the NWO. Hall started up his drinking problem again though, I think, and was eventually fired out of the blue. And Nash messed up his foot and was out for months...and then on his return match, he messed it up again! Then he came back and immediately had to leave to shoot for his role in the Punisher. Last we saw of him in WWE.

Spear 03-04-2005 08:24 PM

Woah, I forgot about that in 2002, for some reason I missed all the rumors for that week that it was going to be announced that the nWo would be back and when I watched Smackdown and Vince McMahon turned around in his black chair and pointed to the nWo on the back of it was just in shock. One of the better wrestling shockers in a while.

mgoblue 03-04-2005 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonicmage
Hall and Nash did end up making it back to WWE, when Hogan returned as the NWO. Hall started up his drinking problem again though, I think, and was eventually fired out of the blue. And Nash messed up his foot and was out for months...and then on his return match, he messed it up again! Then he came back and immediately had to leave to shoot for his role in the Punisher. Last we saw of him in WWE.

yeah, Hall has gotten better lately, but he's still nowhere near the shape/condition he was in his prime...He's a shell of his prior ability, but I do think he's cleaned up his life, which is good.