Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Pro Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Buy or Sell (/forums/showthread.php?t=139165)

23 08-29-2005 12:56 AM

Buy or Sell

Okay guys, its time to do it again. Post a thought about this upcoming season and ask the next poster if they will buy or sell that idea and give a reason why...

No right or wrong here, just discussion time... for example I'll start it off.

Buy or Sell

The Golden State Warriors will make the playoffs this season

kuruption 08-29-2005 01:00 AM

Re: Buy or Sell

sell . the west is stacked from top to bottom i honestly dont think they have a chance - bd would also have to stay injury free which is difficult for him to do .

the spurs will repeat.....

3rdAnswer 08-29-2005 01:03 AM

I'm buying. I don't think I can think of a team from the top of my head who could beat them in a 7 game series.

Buy or Sell, the Wizards making the playoffs again next year?

fobbybobby23 08-29-2005 01:27 AM

sell, losing larry hughes ruins their guard rotation! chucky atkins/butler just can't replace hughes, and neither can antonio daniels...trading kwame makes them a little thinner in the front court...(not like he played much last year anywyas..but yea...every win is important!), so they'll probably miss the playoffs, even if only by a little

Buy or Sell

miami heat makes it to the finals

3rdAnswer 08-29-2005 01:29 AM

Sell. I think they can make it to the ECF, but I have absolutely no idea how this overhauled roster will play it. On paper, they are the best team in the league, but they play the games on the floor.

Buy or sell, Seattle repeating and building on last year's success

Tha Dynasty 08-29-2005 01:35 AM

Im selling it...With a new coach and losing some small but critical players from the team last year I dont see much from them besides a mediocre season. Ray Allen and Lewis should spark the offense a little, they will be in the thick of things for the most part but I see last year as a fluke...

Buy or Sell, Chicago will be better next season?

3rdAnswer 08-29-2005 01:40 AM

Buy. I believe in Chicago, and I really believe in Kirk Hinrich. In the words of my grandfather from CHI, "that whiteboy can really play". I think he can take his game to the next level. And oh of course, Ben Gordon will do his thing.

Buy or Sell, NJ making a serious post-season run

Miles_Yuhas 08-29-2005 01:48 AM

Someone beat me to it. I'll leave iup anyway. Typing on my PSP, slow.

Sell. Yes, thats right. I live in the Seattle area and I just don't like how the offseason has gone. Losing McMillan is huge, and our second option is now coaching the T-Wolves. And, although I ripped James all year, he played very good in the playoffs and it's to lose him because there are barely any good center's in the NBA. This team will still be good, worse than last year.

Buy or Sell. Knicks make the playoffs.