Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   NCAA Football 09 Beta Screenshot Requests: Day 4 (/forums/showthread.php?t=250355)

Steve_OS 05-26-2008 10:31 AM

NCAA Football 09 Beta Screenshot Requests: Day 4

Have a screenshot request from our beta copy of NCAA Football 09? If so, setup your mini-avatar and put in your request. No mini-avatar? No screenshot for you!

A little differernt this time around, as I'll be doing these quite a bit, I figure letting everyone have one request per, as getting multiple shots requires to much back and forth. If it's something I can check on within the game or menus without backing out and resetting up, I'm fine with that, but otherwise please keep it one request. Also, no more PM's, I've gotten so many, I've started to ignore them. Thanks for understanding.

* Topic closed, I'll get them up as soon as I can.

ncthompson11 05-26-2008 10:37 AM

Re: NCAA Football 09 Beta Screenshot Requests: Day 4

can you get a picture of ECUs dowdy ficklen stadium playing against NC State to see the amount of away fans. thanks.

Solidice 05-26-2008 10:38 AM

shots of Miami(FL) at home, mainly the stadium.

Thanks a lot Steve.

Skyboxer 05-26-2008 10:38 AM

I'd like to get a shot to see what Wv's OL, CB's and LB's ratings are. Just overall not individual stuff like strength etc...
If there's no way to do it without a lot of going back and forth then just get me what you can.

Thanks Steve.

J-Unit40 05-26-2008 10:40 AM

A picture of Cameron Newton (QB #13) for the Florida Gators in The Swamp.

Thanks a lot Steve.

loccdogg26 05-26-2008 10:41 AM

any michigan stuff.

wde1723 05-26-2008 10:41 AM

I hope I read it correctly, and I get one "menu" request and one "game" request if not just go with the game shot.

1) I think I recall reading something about setting a recruiting preference before recruiting. Maybe you can put what type of players your looking for or maybe you can say what kind of offense you run and it will pick the best that way. Either way could you post a few pictures of that, if its not to hard.

2) Maybe a screen of Purdue at home, thanks alot.

gramjwat90 05-26-2008 10:43 AM

can i get a lool of florida skill player ratings