Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   All Other Sports (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Beijing 2008: The Official Game Interview: GameSpot (/forums/showthread.php?t=251400)

Steve_OS 06-05-2008 07:44 AM

Beijing 2008: The Official Game Interview: GameSpot

GameSpot has posted their interview with Warren Leigh, Producer of Beijing 2008: The Official Game.

Quote:

GameSpot: "How many Olympic sports will be playable in the final game?"

Warren Leigh: "Thirty-eight events in total. All the classic track and field events are all still in there--the 100m, 200m, long jump, high jump, and throwing events. We've then got the swimming events, like the 50m freestyle, 100m butterfly, and backstroke. There's diving as well. There are also gym events such as rings, floor exercises, the vault, and more. Then we have some unique events which require their own different mechanics, such as judo, cycling, and table tennis."

Cagney3t 06-05-2008 02:11 PM

I don't know about anyone else, but i am really excited about this game. I had Track & Field for Dreamcast and I played that game until my fingers bled. I was always trying to better my records. I hope this game is not as easy as T & F, though. Track and Field games are really fun to play with friends too.

Scott 06-05-2008 10:55 PM

Re: Beijing 2008: The Official Game Interview: GameSpot

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_OS (Post 2038403823)
GameSpot has posted their interview with Warren Leigh, Producer of Beijing 2008: The Official Game.

This game has caught me eye...seems pretty interesting...