Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=148)
-   -   for players with dreads... how do you make rest of head on hair match??? (/forums/showthread.php?t=252281)

steelblutarheel 06-13-2008 04:02 AM

for players with dreads... how do you make rest of head on hair match???

I hate it when you select a guy to have dreads and then in a cut scene his head is mostly bald but in the back he has dreads on the back of his head. How do you fix this? Is there a way to make the head itself have cornrows?

Also with hair color, how can I get Ben Roethlisberger to have blonde hair instead of brown hair?

dophin26 06-13-2008 01:16 PM

Re: for players with dreads... how do you make rest of head on hair match???

There are plenty of guys with cornrows to choose from. Just check the roster site and click on the Generic Faces and choose a guy w/cornrows.

FlyingFinn 06-13-2008 01:25 PM

Unfortunately, if you add dreads to an existing player with a real head scan and the original head is bald/short, there is no way to change it except for removing the picture associated with the player. This will remove the associated head scan. Then, you would have to set the face to once of the C-A-P faces that looks most like him.

Or you change the photo to the photo of another player that looks like him but has hair that matches better. Either way, you lose the correct original head scan.

dan77733 06-13-2008 01:32 PM

This is one area of 2K5 that VC should have worked on. I must admit that Madden has a better setup for hair type and a wider variety as well. This includes facial hair as well. All the faces should have been without any facial hair in 2K5. VC should then have added an option for facial and head hair like in Madden as that would be a lot better than what it is.

On a side note - VC should have had the nosestrip listed in the equipment section when editing a player as well. Oh well.