Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   OS Neighborhood (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Friday Morning Other Stuff (6-27-07) (/forums/showthread.php?t=253763)

Steve_OS 06-27-2008 07:51 AM

Friday Morning Other Stuff (6-27-07)

Headed to the beach this weekend, but I need to cut the grass before we go, it's getting a bit long. Yard work is so much fun... Probably need to trim up some bushes and trees as well, before the HOA gets on me.

The NBA draft came and went, I was expecting a lot more trading. That kinda made it boring for me.

What's up with you?
  • QOTD: What are you up to this weekend?
Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!

Stumpy Santo (39), Houston (38), TheTruth (34), GSW (27), silentbob_7264 (22), Taur3asi3 (21)

callmetaternuts 06-27-2008 08:00 AM

QOTD: Yard work and MGS 4.....still recovering from honeymoon

boomhauertjs 06-27-2008 08:34 AM

Re: Friday Morning Other Stuff (6-27-07)

Hickson's an ok pick for the Cavs. At that point in the draft, you don't know what you're going to get. It looks more and more like the Cavs will go in with the same roster they had at the end of last season and probably won't be able to make a deal until close to the trading deadline. Meanwhile, the LeBron to NY/NJ talk won't stop...

QOTD: Going to the "Battle of Ohio" between the Indians and Reds tonight (or Battle of Last Place Teams). My wife will embarassingly be rooting for her Reds. Tomorrow, my in-laws are dropping off their piano, which they are giving to my wife. Will probably spend Sunday packing for our trip.

MassNole 06-27-2008 11:19 AM

QOTD: My belated graduation/bar passing/being admitted to the Mass. bar party is this Sunday. So we will be celebrating all weekend long.

CMH 06-27-2008 11:34 AM

Wow, at how Cameron pitched Aliens to get it green-lit. Writing the word Aliens on a chalkboard and then following it up by drawing two lines on the 's' to form a $ sign. That's Hollywood for you.

And Geffen Babies? Umm, color me concerned.

This weekend I'll be playing Top Spin 3 and Drake's Fortune like a mad man. I'll also do a lot of writing and playing some baseball.

CMH 06-27-2008 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MassNole (Post 2038455063)
QOTD: My belated graduation/bar passing/being admitted to the Mass. bar party is this Sunday. So we will be celebrating all weekend long.

Can you resend the invitation? I think mine got lost in the mail.

CPRoark 06-27-2008 11:52 AM

I've played through the LEGO Indiana Jones game. If you are a big IJ fan, you'll love it--try the demo.

So happy that the Blues Brothers is on that list of car chases. Love that movie.

Weekend? Nothing planned. Hoping that the Phillies can get back on track.

CMH 06-27-2008 12:09 PM

Is Kid Icarus only planned as a Wii release? That would be a major downer.