Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Exclusive: NCAA Football 09 Rosters (Pasta Padre) (/forums/showthread.php?t=254801)

hdaniel1 07-06-2008 11:04 PM

Exclusive: NCAA Football 09 Rosters (Pasta Padre)

Pasta Padre has posted some exclusive news about the rosters of NCAA Football 09.

Quote:

"So now for 360 gamers there is no waiting around after release for rosters to be completed and no wondering where to get them from. The first time you fire up the game you’ll be able to grab the complete named roster from my locker."

RubenDouglas 07-06-2008 11:12 PM

Re: Exclusive: NCAA Football 09 Rosters (Pasta Padre)

wow. just like that they are complete.

i always enjoyed doing community roster projects. 3-4 days and 15 people partaking it it.

thanks pasta

MNvikfan 07-06-2008 11:13 PM

Pasta, Thank you very much! I have been reading alot of your info!!

AirLobo23 07-06-2008 11:19 PM

It's amazing to me that people are actually complaining about this announcement. WOW.

I don't care if he did it for the wii, i certainly wouldn't be complaining because i don't have a wii. If you don't have anything nice to say, well u know the rest...It's just ridiculous to me that someone does something nice like this for people and all they can do is complain.

So what if you only have a ps3, you'll get ur stupid rosters when u get them u unappreciative priks.

Furq 07-06-2008 11:33 PM

Great news for 360 users. I have a ps3 but hopefully they will be done by the time I get the game or soon after.

TheGamingChef 07-06-2008 11:38 PM

Does this mean FK can just start with his file as a base and tweak them to perfection? Assuming they aren't quite there yet of course.

FK could skip the first couple steps of the process and could get a great version right off the bat.

HustlinOwl 07-06-2008 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGamingChef (Post 2038476832)
Does this mean FK can just start with his file as a base and tweak them to perfection? Assuming they aren't quite there yet of course.

FK could skip the first couple steps of the process and could get a great version right off the bat.

Good call, yes he could awesome work pasta now I will patiently wait for PS3 rosters. Sure someone is working off this set for ps3

Silent Nature 07-06-2008 11:49 PM

We should ask Fairdale Kings to use Pasta Padre as a base and tweak it as he sees necessary. No reason for FK to do all of that work for nothing when there's a bunch of base rosters ready by then.

He can save so much time on naming rosters and focus on just making sure all of the players are correctly named and such.