Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Madden IQ Test (/forums/showthread.php?t=263159)

sleezy101 08-16-2008 04:36 PM

Madden IQ Test

I am going to be getting this game later on and I have read some posts about mixed feelings with the madden IQ. So I want to know your guys opinions. Is it better to take the Madden IQ test to figure out your skill or just set it to the default 500?

Moshood 08-16-2008 04:40 PM

Re: Madden IQ Test

Skip the I.Q test, then play a game and it will more accurately configure your I.Q

av7 08-16-2008 05:01 PM

If you take the test and score high even though your play is not on-par for that level, games might be rough but the system will sort it out. Up to you on how you go about it, either way you'll be finding a balance

Nuggie 08-16-2008 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moshood (Post 2038614032)
Skip the I.Q test, then play a game and it will more accurately configure your I.Q

What they said

kevinmerida 08-16-2008 05:09 PM

I took the test and Scored All-Madden on running and passing and all-pro on rush and pass defense. I just play on default all-pro level instead of my skill. Most games rushing I go about 30 carries for around 70-90yds, and pass with about a 60-70 completion% and around like 200yds. The problem I have ran into is that my rush defense is very good, but my pass defense is pretty terrible. Defense aside I have really struggled to run the ball consistently.

If I was you I'd Start with the 500 and play the my skill level and let the game adjust to you, cause im considering starting a new profile and doing that anyways cause the madden test just isnt very accurate for running the ball.

sleezy101 08-16-2008 08:24 PM

Alright thanks I guess I'll just skip the test and start on 500 and play on My Skill level like some of you said.

BigBR 08-19-2008 04:09 PM

OK, so the test itself, we all know is quite skewed. However, after taking someone's advice on here and just skipping it, I have found that the IQ really does adapt to how I play and it works really well. I wasn't so sure at first, but after playing the Bills and losing with Lynch having 101 on 20 carries, im convinced that if you give it time, you will enjoy it too.

I know people are doing dummy sliders and all kinds of other things, but give the IQ a shot, but be sure, you SKIP the test, and play a few games before judging.

Thanks Ian and Company for a feature that I truly enjoy!

2krules 08-19-2008 04:42 PM

Can anyone tell me how to delete my test results so that I can start over and skip the test?
Thanks