Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NHL 2K (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   NHL 2K9 Real Equipment and ratings editor download (/forums/showthread.php?t=263510)

SaintPatrick33 08-18-2008 07:47 AM

NHL 2K9 Real Equipment and ratings editor download

Hey Boys,
I have a technical question as NHL2k9 has the most indepth realistic Player/Goalie equipment and attribute editor in any sports game ever .
Is there anyway I can share my goalie/skater equipment edits with all you diehard puckheads ?
Kind of like Knight and Jim do for MLB The Show series by zip file.
I have little or no cpu skills lol so I would need to know if thats even possible ?
If so they could probably walk me threw it .
I do every edit possible and it feels like a waste not to share it with all.
From classic teams faces and numbers (I have a trick with faces but it takes time) I keep all teams and all lines accurate (even pk/pp when possible )throughout the year .
I also do all goalies to the T, Goalies Masks , cages , pads ect to perfection and with 30 base goalie masks themed Eagle ,skull ect ,plus tons more of just designs ,with 4 base colors that go into a unlimted number of colors , well you can see its very deep .
I even try to do all skaters but that gets pretty hairy so I normally do helmets and sticks first and then try and add other stuff throughout they year or through your help by reporting on your favorite team ?
I would also have no problem doing player attribute edits if need be with your guys help.
But I would like some strong feedback as to why unless its a obvious mistake .
Thanks for any help or info you can give me as I would love to share my passion for hockey like Knight and Jim do for The Show and baseball ?
Dear Mod I posted here for more traffic as this will be a big project sorry and Thanks St.Patrick.

SaintPatrick33 08-18-2008 10:47 AM

Re: NHL 2K9 Real Equipment and ratings editor download

Knight says it shouldnt be a problem as its for the PS3 version so its a go if any of you guys are interested let me know ???
I would also be doing all Rookies and some possible prospect call ups. :cool: