Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA Live (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   NBA Live 09 Gameplay Video (Youtube) (/forums/showthread.php?t=265281)

blingballa333 08-26-2008 12:03 AM

NBA Live 09 Gameplay Video (Youtube)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/f_Rav_9UhOQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/f_Rav_9UhOQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

jewelz1132 08-26-2008 12:05 AM

Re: New Gameplay Video on Youtube

youtube videos always make video games look real lol bouts to watch it right now

***this video was actually good in terms of seeing gameplay by a decent player..Man NBA Live will be good this year..hopefully the CPU wont go on crazy scoring runs which made it unplayable for me last year..I'm loving the post game and the press spin moves going up the court

BigTigLSU 08-26-2008 12:20 AM

Again this looks like another solid effort by EA but there is something about the movement that just doesnt feel right... Its the 2k glasses I am wearing :cool: but definately looking nice overall... Most likely will pass again this yearh however if EA buys out Take Two I wont be as worried because NBA Live's team seems to be moving in the right direction.

DakkoN 08-26-2008 12:23 AM

I feel you man... I was so excited for this game but now the hype is slowly dying down for me and now I'm not sure if I am going to buy it or not. Sometimes the game looks excellent and then other times it just looks so jerky and unnatural.

Greene_Flash03 08-26-2008 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jewelz1132 (Post 2038647464)
youtube videos always make video games look real lol bouts to watch it right now

***this video was actually good in terms of seeing gameplay by a decent player..Man NBA Live will be good this year..hopefully the CPU wont go on crazy scoring runs which made it unplayable for me last year..I'm loving the post game and the press spin moves going up the court

Me likey! So are the Raptors going to drop the purple starting next season?

jewelz1132 08-26-2008 12:27 AM

I was wondering the same thing..The black ones are pretty dope tho..any color would be hot with the red/black accents on their jersey

Greene_Flash03 08-26-2008 12:37 AM

I agree with you guys Live still has some herky-jerky moves and the floaty passes, but I'm loving the post moves.

Jonesy 08-26-2008 12:44 AM

Damn taken down already.....