Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Madden 2010 Utility Editor—Ian?—Nza? (/forums/showthread.php?t=265450)

Agame 08-26-2008 09:40 PM

Madden 2010 Utility Editor—Ian?—Nza?

There is still time for the Future and his team to build a Madden 2010 Utility Editor.
<O:p</O:p
The format and how it can be done properly ----look at Nza great utility editor for the PC.
It can be found at http://football-freaks.com/forums/index.php?download=1905
You could also PM Nza ---he is a member of OS, Here is Nza link:
http://www.operationsports.com/forums/members/nza.html
<O:p
<O:p
Nza, Please PM the Future and offer your truly fantastic editor---Made Madden 2008 PC a great game.:cool:

mva5580 08-26-2008 09:57 PM

Re: Madden 2010 Utility Editor—Ian?—Nza?

You're absolutely crazy if you think EA Sports would EVER make a utility like that available straight out of the box, especially for consoles.

What would they have to market for the next year's release? A tool like that essentially makes a game moddable forever, and EA Sports wants nothing to do with that.

That tool is great, legendary even, and makes Madden 08 on PC <b>THE</b> football experience. Period no questions asked. Which is exactly why it'll never happen on consoles.

Ever.

Agame 08-26-2008 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mva5580 (Post 2038650339)
You're absolutely crazy if you think EA Sports would EVER make a utility like that available straight out of the box, especially for consoles.

:google:

Moegames 08-26-2008 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agame (Post 2038650345)
:google:

Whats up with the goofy smilie? lol that guy that replied is right.. your not even remotely considering the fact how consoles work,etc..what so ever, your suggestion is totally out of the question and i dont even work in the videogame industry, im a cnc programmer that works in a factory..even i know better then to suggest such a thing.

Sure the PC version has "amature" 3rd party home brew coders making such things but i HIGHLY doubt you'll see EA do such a thing..too much legal work to work thru, possibiity for cheating,etc.. the list goes on man, think about it

Agame 08-26-2008 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moegames (Post 2038650379)
Whats up with the goofy smilie? lol that guy that replied is right.. your not even remotely considering the fact how consoles work,etc..what so ever, your suggestion is totally out of the question and i dont even work in the videogame industry, im a cnc programmer that works in a factory..even i know better then to suggest such a thing.

Sure the PC version has "amature" 3rd party home brew coders making such things but i HIGHLY doubt you'll see EA do such a thing..too much legal work to work thru, possibiity for cheating,etc.. the list goes on man, think about it

EA sports made NBA LIVE! It has an editor that makes almost any change in a rating you want....and GLOBAL

The rosters that are edited could not be used for ON-Line games or Ranked games.

Not a problem.:google:

Moegames 08-26-2008 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agame (Post 2038650394)
EA sports made NBA LIVE! It has an editor that makes almost any change in a rating you want....and GLOBAL

The rosters that are edited could not be used for ON-Line games or Ranked games.

Not a problem.:google:

Isnt that quite diffrent (and quite less) then what you can do with the pc madden editor though? and whats up with that goofy smilie your hung on using so much? lol

Agame 08-26-2008 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moegames (Post 2038650403)
Isnt that quite diffrent (and quite less) then what you can do with the pc madden editor though?
Yes it is less, but more than we have with Madden.

and whats up with that goofy smilie your hung on using so much? lol

Mva5580 said “You're absolutely crazy if you think EA Sports would EVER make a utility like that available straight out of the box, especially for consoles.”

:google:----Looks like a crazy face to me.....just having some fun:cool:

Moegames 08-26-2008 10:36 PM

oh lol.. yeah i know, just playing around myself

As far as the editor though.. im just gonna stay out of this..i dont know much about the editor your referring to honestly. The last time i messed with editor's for madden and i believe it was MVP Baseball..those pc editors did much more then editing player ratings..thats what i was referring too.. so maybe im just not understanding exactly what your actually talking about.

By the way, since we are talking about pc stuff brought onto the consoles.

I'd love to see some voice recognition brought over to the console videogames like for Madden.. say like some simple voice commands "sub HB in", "sub HB out", "timeout", "fieldgoal", "challenge Play",etc.. both the ps3 and 360 have cheap headset options avaiable..hell EA could even introduce a new feature one day as "Voice Commands" and include a free cheap EA headset for the 360 or ps3 packed in with the game itself!! lol ok maybe im going to far with the idea..but its just a idea....anyhow

I think it would be sorta cool to put this in a game..something i mess around with now is Vista's built in voice recognition and a few pc games have this ability now as well..