Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Last Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   NBA 2K9 Video: Where Amazing Happens (MessenjahMatt) (/forums/showthread.php?t=275432)

Steve_OS 10-20-2008 07:28 PM

NBA 2K9 Video: Where Amazing Happens (MessenjahMatt)

Many of you have been following the progress of MessenjahMatts' newest NBA 2K9 video creation.

We thought we'd give it some more love by promoting it to the home page and our OSTV section, to give it the expsosure it deserves. Job well done MessenjahMatt!

Digg the video right here.

P21J 10-20-2008 07:34 PM

Re: NBA 2K9 Video: Where Amazing Happens (MessenjahMatt)

wow
amazing video!:nchuck:
that jordan cap is amazing
i only expect the best when it comes from messenjah matt
hopefully he makes some more 2k9 videos like this

Bumble14 10-20-2008 07:41 PM

The video is great, but I have a problem with it- it's essentially a 2K9 ad that is not representative of actual gameplay. Personally I don't think the video should be advertising 2k when almost all the footage is photoshopped 2K gameplay.

Great work Matt, I appreciate the hardwork, I just think it's kind of misrepresentative of NBA 2K9.

LAKE4742 10-20-2008 08:05 PM

Awesome!

MessenjahMatt 10-20-2008 08:22 PM

Thanks Steve and OS

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bumble14 (Post 2038837261)
The video is great, but I have a problem with it- it's essentially a 2K9 ad that is not representative of actual gameplay. Personally I don't think the video should be advertising 2k when almost all the footage is photoshopped 2K gameplay.

Great work Matt, I appreciate the hardwork, I just think it's kind of misrepresentative of NBA 2K9.

Yeah but it's just a bit of fun. I make it clear that a lot of photoshop work went into it. I'm hoping perhaps someone at 2K sees it and goes "You know, that looks great, lets add the short shorts and more throwbacks next year to really compliment our legends rosters, and maybe do a signature style where the player sticks his tongue out" haha :wink:. Neither game really advertises it's legends, and I think it would be a nice selling point.

SoxFan01605 10-20-2008 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MessenjahMatt (Post 2038837397)
Thanks Steve and OS

Yeah but it's just a bit of fun. I make it clear that a lot of photoshop work went into it. I'm hoping perhaps someone at 2K sees it and goes "You know, that looks great, lets add the short shorts and more throwbacks next year to really compliment our legends rosters, and maybe do a signature style where the player sticks his tongue out" haha :wink:. Neither game really advertises it's legends, and I think it would be a nice selling point.

I agree. I seem to spend about 75% of my time messing with the legends and making my own little "throwback seasons." It would be great if they implemented Scotty's long arm motions and his layups. Rodman's flailing style of defense and high energy play, Magic's "showtime" moves, etc. I would drool (even more than I am now...lol).

EDIT: Great work again, by the way:)

hokupguy 10-20-2008 08:43 PM

no one does it better, nuff said....

RoyalBoyle78 10-20-2008 08:55 PM

WOW, that was amazing, simply amazing.